Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2014, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i do remember no one saying that peyton was a murderer. #notkosherfriendshipsaretheworst
Old 09-06-2014, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for reminding me why I don't like that friendship.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-06-2014, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

Just rewatched 4x01 The first half of S4 is wonderful to me for them. The second half is obviously full of happiness, but the anticipation for them getting together was amazing. Especially watching live.
Old 09-07-2014, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww, that video was beautiful. I love them so much.
I am an original”
Old 09-11-2014, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Just rewatched 4x01 The first half of S4 is wonderful to me for them. The second half is obviously full of happiness, but the anticipation for them getting together was amazing. Especially watching live.
The build up is usually better, funny how that works. But I agree, I really loved how close they became during the first half of s4. Their friendship was one of the things that drew me to the ship and I was glad to see them just hanging out, listening to music and supporting each other through their hardships. 4x01 is probably one of my favorite episodes for them, I loved that voiceover at the end and that hug.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed, usually the buildup is more rewarding for me. I loved how they supported each in the early episode of S4. So many cute moments, the way Lucas would look at her. He always adored her, he always thought so highly of her. I just appreciated that we saw some really genuine and sweet moments between them. They genuinely care about each other as people and want the best for one another.
Old 09-13-2014, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was a huge fan of their buildup too. Some of my favorite moments of them were when they were friends.
I am an original”
Old 09-14-2014, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

^ Same here. Like their hug at the end of s2, the "you and me always scene, Lucas comforting Peyton after she went to see Ellie in s3, and all their scenes in 4x01,

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Agreed, usually the buildup is more rewarding for me. I loved how they supported each in the early episode of S4. So many cute moments, the way Lucas would look at her. He always adored her, he always thought so highly of her. I just appreciated that we saw some really genuine and sweet moments between them. They genuinely care about each other as people and want the best for one another.
So beautifully said. I loved that about their relationship, especially in season four. Lucas' feelings for her were so clear to everyone but him. He admired and respected and cared for her so much, it was really great for Peyton to have someone like that in her life. It was really sweet when he assured her that he'd never cut her out of his life, not for anyone or for any reason. That's why some things from s5 were pretty hard for me to believe/swallow but I'd rather not dwell on that.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-14-2014, 07:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

could I please be added?
Old 09-15-2014, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistfuldreamer (View Post)
^ Same here. Like their hug at the end of s2, the "you and me always scene, Lucas comforting Peyton after she went to see Ellie in s3, and all their scenes in 4x01,

So beautifully said. I loved that about their relationship, especially in season four. Lucas' feelings for her were so clear to everyone but him. He admired and respected and cared for her so much, it was really great for Peyton to have someone like that in her life. It was really sweet when he assured her that he'd never cut her out of his life, not for anyone or for any reason. That's why some things from s5 were pretty hard for me to believe/swallow but I'd rather not dwell on that.
Totally agree with everything you said.
I am an original”
Old 09-15-2014, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Add me too please. I loved these two from the very beginning and I never gave up hope that they would end up together. Thanks.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-16-2014, 02:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

These two were my favourite couple on OTH, they just fit perfectly The bull**** drama was annoying though but at least they got together at end
Old 09-18-2014, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome Anastasia and IBelieveInMiracles! I'm Nic.

What are your favorite scenes/story arc's for LP?

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 09-18-2014, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Mines are pretty much the first 10 episodes of S4 and the first 15 for s1. lmao
Old 09-18-2014, 08:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistfuldreamer (View Post)
Welcome Anastasia and IBelieveInMiracles! I'm Nic.

What are your favorite scenes/story arc's for LP?
My favourite is the scene where Lucas tells Peyton she is the girls of his dreams at the basketball game
Closed Thread   Post New Thread