Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2012, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

Lucas♥Peyton #46: When all his dreams come true, she's the one he wants next to him.

w e l c o m e
to the 45th lucas/peyton thread

true love always

She almost ran over me, of course. So won't you kill me, so I die happy.
Why did you just tell me all that? We don't even know each other. Maybe that's the point.
I want to draw something that means something to someone. Your art matters, it's what got me here.

Belief makes things true, things like you, you and I.
And in fact, I'm pretty sure I don't need you at all. Pretty sure?
I would gladly erase my dad if it would bring back your mom. I wish I could change it for you.
I want to have
everything with you. I want it all. I want us. And she will be loved.
I'm sorry. For what? All sorts of things. Don't go with your
dreams untold.
When you said you wanted to be with me, I got scared and I pushed you away,
but the
truth is, I want all the same things that you want, I do. And I want them with you.
Maybe tomorrow, I'll find my way
home. It didn't mean anything. It didn't? Of course it did.
I feel it in my
heart, don't you? I'm with you Lucas, you know that. And I'll wait forever if I have to.
I'll wait for
love, I'll wait for you. I think we've waited long enough.

tortured artist meets tortured athlete,
talk about your obvious attraction;

the shippers;

click!

080. simplyme7196
081. DUHsoTK
082. daritah
083. Chattia
084. kategirl
085. GGashleighOTH
086. NBalways
087. -Kirsty-
088. mariem201
089. laliXD
090. xmissjessax
091. Makry
092. Nerenafan
093. be.unique
094. hillyy
095. Giuly
096. Lyly
097. Leyton_Lover24
098. WatchmeWatchyou
099. Bangellover001
100. iheartTV
101. Kary1591
102. Slayerette89
103. mary ksand
104. Queen J & The Dark Prince
105. lisztomania
106. dwoods87
107. missygurl88
108. loganandroryforever
109. ravengirl008
110. Clean0002
111. hilery00
112. chairdelenaradrian
113. Jamie Choate
114. myyOTHfan
115. tvnerd23
116. KOUAT12
117. L i N d $ y

the reasons;
o1. They're always saving each other.
o2. Because her art matters, it's what got him here.
o3. Because he can see into her soul.
o4. Because she'd wait forever for him.
o5. Because he saw something in her no one else saw.
o6. Because they believe in each other.
o7. Because he would never cut her out of his life.
o8. She's safe with him, always.
o9. Without him she wouldn't be here.
10. He gave her the quiet satisfaction of knowing someone believed in her.
11. He's always saving her and she found a way to save him.
12. She could never let go of him.
13. Because he promised that if she ever wanted to find Ellie he'd go with her. And he kept that promise.
14. Because he loves being the guy she turns to for help.
15. Because if she needs him he'd drop whatever he was doing and come to her aid.
16. Because she knows how he is, she's the same way.
17. Because even when he wasn't supposed to talk to Peyton, he did anyway.
18. Because she's very impressed he has Billy Squire on his ITunes which he think she gave him.
19. Because they help each other hear the music in the world.
20. Because they make everything that hurts okay again.
21. Because people don't always leave, he's still there.
22. Because he'd never cut her out of his life.

Nic | avi by crisbr

Last edited by wistfuldreamer; 05-16-2013 at 06:49 PM
wistfuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

Add me please

Diana
dwoods87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT!

PEYTON: There’s somebody I want you to meet. …Hi Mom. So this is Lucas. The boy I’ve been telling you about. Look what he’s done, he’s got me smiling. Can you believe it?
LUCAS: Hey Mrs. Sawyer. I just want you to know that Peyton’s the best thing I have in my life. I wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for her.
PEYTON: Likewise

credit leytons.tumblr.com

icon: swanspirate@tumblr
mary ksand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

^ That's one of my favorite LP scenes. So heartfelt, quiet, and beautiful. Before that episode aired a lot of LPers hoped we'd get a LP scene at the graveyard. Of course that wish was fulfilled. That's why I think Mark used to stalk our spoiler thread. A lot of our predictions came true. I also used to talk about how I always saw LP ending the show by driving off together in her car. As we all know, that's what happened.

Welcome to the thread, dwoods! I added you.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 01-06-2012, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

m'mb!!!!!!!!!!!!! miss you!!! anyway, joy mentioned hil in an interview!!! totally reminded me of you. sigh. <3
i never learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

^ Mmb! I miss you too, hope you're doing well. Aww what did Joy say? It feels like it has been ages since we've had some new HJ stuff.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 01-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wistfuldreamer (View Post)
^ That's one of my favorite LP scenes. So heartfelt, quiet, and beautiful. Before that episode aired a lot of LPers hoped we'd get a LP scene at the graveyard. Of course that wish was fulfilled. That's why I think Mark used to stalk our spoiler thread. A lot of our predictions came true. I also used to talk about how I always saw LP ending the show by driving off together in her car. As we all know, that's what happened.

Welcome to the thread, dwoods! I added you.
Wow, that's interesting. Well it's no secret that Mark did stalk FF lol. I heared that he even used to post here

credit

Old 01-17-2012, 07:13 PM
Elite Fan

I've heard that too but I don't think I posted where he was.

That gif set you posted is beautiful. I remember when that episode aired, the fanbase went crazy. I couldn't believe how much gold we got with that episode. That scene is still one of my favorite happy LP moments.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 01-18-2012, 04:37 AM
Master Fan

they are still freaking amazing together I miss them
Old 01-18-2012, 04:44 AM
Elite Fan

That episode was so amazing for them I would have loved to be a part of LP fanbase when it first aired but on the other hand I'm glad I wasn't involved with fandom during it's most crazy days. Other few fandoms I am involved with now are kin on sucking the energy out of everyone with all the ship wars and arguments

Old 01-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

The ship wars with this fandom were horrible. It turned me off from getting actively involved in another fandom. But that aside, even some LPers had issues with s4. Some loved it, some hated it. I like the scenes more now than I did at the time. Sometimes reading multiple opinions taints your own view of a show/ship. Some people felt like they were too cheesy (LP and anti-LP fans), but LP had come so far by that point I thought it was well deserved. Besides, after seeing how Peyt was with Jake in s2...it was pretty much canon that Peyt is that way in a relationship. Luke was always a cheeseball so I expected that from him.

I always felt like Haley wrote this for LP. It fits them perfectly in s5.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 01-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

^ Love that

Diana
dwoods87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

Beautiful photoset Their journey through the years.

Quote:
The ship wars with this fandom were horrible. It turned me off from getting actively involved in another fandom. But that aside, even some LPers had issues with s4. Some loved it, some hated it. I like the scenes more now than I did at the time. Sometimes reading multiple opinions taints your own view of a show/ship. Some people felt like they were too cheesy (LP and anti-LP fans), but LP had come so far by that point I thought it was well deserved. Besides, after seeing how Peyt was with Jake in s2...it was pretty much canon that Peyt is that way in a relationship. Luke was always a cheeseball so I expected that from him
I totally understand what you mean here I too happened to participate in few generally problematic and also very passionate fandoms and the debates tended to get heated to the point where people would act immature and rude to each other, forgetting ships and characters and transferring their feelings towards fictional stuff to other shippers and fans. It sort of put me off participating in a lot of fandoms and when it comes to OTH I was never really active, never posted my thoughts anywhere other than on FF and even here I tend to just type out my thoughts and silently leave without getting into debates. Too much for my nerves

As for S4 LP honestly I adored everything about them there. How it was built up from them just wanting to be together in the beginning to realizing they can't live without one another and finally getting together and all that cheese seemed very tasty to me and well deserved considering everything they went through. I have major issues with S5 and honestly wish it never happened but it couldn't ruin LP for me, because in S6 they came back to being the way I loved them again. OTH writers tend to do a lot of contrived and ridiculous things in order to add more drama, but at least they know where to stop before everything is ruined beyond repair.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:05 PM
Elite Fan

That gif set is gorgeous.

Quote:
I have major issues with S5 and honestly wish it never happened but it couldn't ruin LP for me, because in S6 they came back to being the way I loved them again. OTH writers tend to do a lot of contrived and ridiculous things in order to add more drama, but at least they know where to stop before everything is ruined beyond repair.
This. So much. s5 had some great scenes (YAM 2.0, the perfect act of love is sacrifice, I don't hate you) but the majority of them were painful to watch after we saw how they moved together in s4. s5 was just a disconnect from what LP had in s4, it just felt forced imo. It doesn't take away from my love for them but a lot of that stuff left a bitter taste in my mouth. I just wish Mark had dealt with what happened in s5 better in s6. I know actions speak louder than words but I still wish they had built LP back up at the start of s6 instead of pushing them off to the side like they did. But I know beggars can't be choosers with this show so I'm okay with what we got.

This fandom used to be crazy all around. The immature comments about LP and Peyton were ridiculous. It used to be really hard to be a fan of those two things. So now I just watch what I watch and don't really get involved with fandom. My problem with this show was I read the general threads too much and I'd get mad.

Nic | avi by crisbr
Old 01-29-2012, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can I be added?

KJS♥ first American Cesar winner
flightless♥bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top