Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Loving John Ross & Elena

I'm so excited to find a forum promoting the connection between Elena and John Ross. I know I'm being told that it's all about the lost love of Chris and Elena, but damn Elena and John Ross have intense chemistry.

I have rewatched the first two episodes numerous times, and I get that Elena is the woman that John Ross has been crazy and willing to put himself emotionally out there just for a chance at for her to love him. I felt his pain when he realized that he might just have won Elena by default. That's not something that goes down easy for any man, especially the son of JR Ewing.

I like that John Ross is investigating who sent the email, because whoever sent it put into motion a whole mess of angst between former and current lover that's just so soapy.

I think Chris has taken the easy way out and marrying Rebecca so easily without any reservation after finding out that something was amissed prior to his former fiance being dump supposely by him.

I like the take charge man willing to put himself out, not the guy whose not willing to fight for what he claims he wants.

I'm totally invested and will be posting often.

Viva La Dallas!!!
diamondjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 06:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm so excited to find a forum promoting the connection between Elena and John Ross. I know I'm being told that it's all about the lost love of Chris and Elena, but damn Elena and John Ross have intense chemistry.

I have rewatched the first two episodes numerous times, and I get that Elena is the woman that John Ross has been crazy and willing to put himself emotionally out there just for a chance at for her to love him. I felt his pain when he realized that he might just have won Elena by default. That's not something that goes down easy for any man, especially the son of JR Ewing.

I like that John Ross is investigating who sent the email, because whoever sent it put into motion a whole mess of angst between former and current lover that's just so soapy.

I think Chris has taken the easy way out and marrying Rebecca so easily without any reservation after finding out that something was amissed prior to his former fiance being dump supposely by him.

I like the take charge man willing to put himself out, not the guy whose not willing to fight for what he claims he wants.

I'm totally invested and will be posting often.

Viva La Dallas!!!
diamondjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread