Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2018, 05:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesumgurl3 (View Post)
Girlll what else u seen?!
I haven't seen anything new I just meant the more we put up things in terms of interviews/videos and stuff and analyze & discuss it.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80s90sIsTheBest (View Post)
I haven't seen anything new I just meant the more we put up things in terms of interviews/videos and stuff and analyze & discuss it.
Yeah lovers lmao..Chilli feeling the heat
Old 11-14-2018, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah lovers lmao..Chilli feeling the heat
Yep for sure.. I just hope we'll still see them act the same as they have before you brought up the accusation that's what I'm worried about now. Because no offense, but I think it was a bad idea to even bring it up to her.
Old 11-14-2018, 06:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yep for sure.. I just hope we'll still see them act the same as they have before you brought up the accusation that's what I'm worried about now. Because no offense, but I think it was a bad idea to even bring it up to her.
It was an experiment 🧪 if they stop we have our answer 🤷🏽*♀️🤷🏽*♀️😂😂😭😭 and look... at around 655 she kisses tionne on the cheek https://youtu.be/VojLqzyrUFI I’m in love ugh. They need to have a baby already
Old 11-14-2018, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It was an experiment ������ if they stop we have our answer ������������*♀️������������*♀️������������������������ and look... at around 655 she kisses tionne on the cheek https://youtu.be/VojLqzyrUFI I’m in love ugh. They need to have a baby already
well still experiment or not. I don't think it was something that should have been brought up, and what do you mean if they stop we have our answer do you mean they aren't together?

And I've seen that video before I even made gifs from it I believe.

Like I've said the baby stuff is for fanfiction you should try & write one about that if you want it to happen so badly.

T & C have shows tomorrow and Saturday & Sunday so we'll find out if they've stopped or not. I'm hoping for the best, if they don't stop for one performance I'll be happy & relieved because I'll have my proof that they are still together.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 11-14-2018 at 08:30 PM
Old 11-14-2018, 06:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
It was an experiment 🧪 if they stop we have our answer 🤷🏽*♀️🤷🏽*♀️😂😂😭😭 and look... at around 655 she kisses tionne on the cheek https://youtu.be/VojLqzyrUFI I’m in love ugh. They need to have a baby already
Thats Cute
Old 11-15-2018, 05:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
well still experiment or not. I don't think it was something that should have been brought up, and what do you mean if they stop we have our answer do you mean they aren't together?

And I've seen that video before I even made gifs from it I believe.

Like I've said the baby stuff is for fanfiction you should try & write one about that if you want it to happen so badly.

T & C have shows tomorrow and Saturday & Sunday so we'll find out if they've stopped or not. I'm hoping for the best, if they don't stop for one performance I'll be happy & relieved because I'll have my proof that they are still together.
If they stop that means they ARE together. If they think theIR actions are genuinely innocent, no behaviro should change. If they stop, it means they're making a conscious effort to not be romantic...which mean they r an item. And i KNOW . They're going to Tulsa...that's only four hours from where I live around but i can't go

Last edited by Awesumgurl3; 11-15-2018 at 05:52 AM
Old 11-15-2018, 05:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If they stop that means they ARE together. If they think theIR actions are genuinely innocent, no behaviro should change. If they stop, it means they're making a conscious effort to not be romantic...which mean they r an item. And i KNOW . They're going to Tulsa...that's only four hours from where I live around but i can't go
Ah okay well like I said I'm hoping for the best! and thanks for explaining what you meant. Even to me if they try & do stuff I'll believe they still are together even if it is somewhat cautious.
Old 11-15-2018, 06:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Ah okay well like I said I'm hoping for the best! and thanks for explaining what you meant. Even to me if they try & do stuff I'll believe they still are together even if it is somewhat cautious.
lol sure. excited to see what they do today
Old 11-15-2018, 06:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
lol sure. excited to see what they do today
yeah me too, but I'm also a bit anxious and nervous as well.
Old 11-15-2018, 06:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
yeah me too, but I'm also a bit anxious and nervous as well.
lol they won't be able to jus stop. Even if they dont kiss or do something dramatic, do you think while theyre performing chilli is gonna seriously be thinking "lemme not look at Tionne crazy" or not gesture? Some of the stuff is so subtle and habitual they're going to keep doing it. You can't just stop bad habits/
Old 11-15-2018, 07:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
lol they won't be able to jus stop. Even if they dont kiss or do something dramatic, do you think while theyre performing chilli is gonna seriously be thinking "lemme not look at Tionne crazy" or not gesture? Some of the stuff is so subtle and habitual they're going to keep doing it. You can't just stop bad habits/
you have a point and besides that they've been doing this stuff for years anyways so it'd be hard to stop doing it all the sudden. A lot of the stuff is just instinct so to speak I don't think they even think about it they just do it you know. I guess I'm getting worried for nothing.

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 11-15-2018 at 07:32 AM
Old 11-15-2018, 08:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
you have a point and besides that they've been doing this stuff for years anyways so it'd be hard to stop doing it all the sudden. A lot of the stuff is just instinct so to speak I don't think they even think about it they just do it you know. I guess I'm getting worried for nothing.
lol..things don't change over night. And most of it tbh isn't overly obvious...some of it is, like the kiss i dont think we'll get much more of that. From now on it'll be looks and winks and slick stuff...they cannot be dumb enough to do the blatant thigns

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRAZYSEXYCOOL! Iconic.

Last edited by - just stand still -; 11-15-2018 at 05:05 PM
Old 11-15-2018, 11:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
lol..things don't change over night. And most of it tbh isn't overly obvious...some of it is, like the kiss i dont think we'll get much more of that. From now on it'll be looks and winks and slick stuff...they cannot be dumb enough to do the blatant thigns
Yeah the looks sure I wouldn't mind that or just touches it doesn't matter if there's kisses or not.
Old 11-15-2018, 02:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yeah the looks sure I wouldn't mind that or just touches it doesn't matter if there's kisses or not.
We’re sure to get something 😉😁
Closed Thread   Post New Thread