Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2006, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Lois & Clark (Superman): Cause being with her is stronger than being alone.

Im sorry to say but we have lost the opening post for this thread, If there is any banner, artwork, pics, ect.. you want add just let me know.
julie

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 04-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

I don't think we had anything special in the opening post, but it's nice to have the thread back
Old 04-17-2006, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Thanks for the thread.
Old 04-17-2006, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

I'm getting excited about the season three DVD release in June - hopefully it will have some great special features
Old 05-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

Look who showed up at the release party of Teri's book to surprise her.

Quote:
Her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars FELICITY HUFFMAN and JAMES DENTON were on hand to show their support, along with her "Lois & Clark" co-star DEAN CAIN -- whose appearance was a surprise to her!

"I haven't seen him in five years, it's so touching," she said. "He's just so cute. We really had a good time."
OMG! I almost died when I saw these pics! They still got IT!!!
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 05-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

First of all I love that there's a new thread on lois&clark I adore them together

And OMG this pics Nora.. GREAT I LOVE THEM I'm so happy to see them together ! He comes to surprise her... aw They look so great together all smiling
Thanks a lot for the pics

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 05-04-2006, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Aw there's a video of it here:

http://insider.tv.yahoo.com/celeb/4091/

Teri almost starts crying when she says, "We had a really good time...". God, I forgot how much I love seeing those two together. Sniff.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 05-04-2006, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Oh, that's fantastic! I love seeing them together Thanks for sharing those things!
Old 05-05-2006, 01:10 AM
Master Fan

I know. I'm glad, because this finally puts the rumors about them not getting along to rest. I mean they look really *really* happy to see each other. Plus, they couldn't keep their hands off each other the whole time.
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 05-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Well, I'm not sure them being happy to see each other after five years apart really puts to rest any rumors that they had a contentious working relationship at times, but I'm glad that he came to support her. I like that they are friends still after all this time, even distant ones. They may have had their issues while working together - and really who wouldn't working the types of that they used to - but the past is past and they can just enjoy each other as people now.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:42 PM
Extreme Fan

I looove Lois and Clark!

Aww that was so sweet for him to go to her release party.
It's real Sara, you and me. It's real

Old 05-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This thread is back

And oh my Gooood, these pics!!!!!!!!! It's so nice that they are still friends
And about the rumors, well for me they were just rumors, nothing more. People who work together don't have to be smiling around each other all the time, they may have arguments, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they don't like each other.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

They worked together 16 hours a day for 4 years. I bet they were sick of each other sometimes - naturally. I'm sure they had some issues when L&C ended - god knows why - but I'm glad that everything is okay now. There are some videos over here:

http://www.teri-hatcher.com/multimedia.htm

And lots of HQ pics here:

http://www.terihatcherwebsite.com/deanteri/index.html

- Kaley Cuoco
Old 05-06-2006, 02:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah I think it's normal when you're working with someone almost everyday to have some arguments or things like that.. anyways may be a part of those rumors was true but I'm sure they were and still like each others ! And actually they were some rumors about them being a real couple too ! lol

I remember to see a video it was Dean birthday and they surprised him while they were doing the show and Teri came with a birthday cake and they shared a quick kiss-lips that was so cute !

Nora Thanks for the great links I'm gonna watch the vids right now

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 05-06-2006, 05:26 AM
Master Fan

Oh Dean and Teri were always pretty touchy feely. I have lots of bloopers and dailies on tape where they hug between scenes quite a few times. And they have a lot of fun, too.
- Kaley Cuoco
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top