Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2010, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Logan ♥ Veronica (Veronica Mars) #10: "No one writes songs about the ones that come easy."

"I thought our story was epic, you know? You and me.."

Welcome to the 10th L o g a n & V e r o n i c a Appreciation Thread!

Chemistry. Snark. Angst. Passion. Epic love.

Shipper list

01. Blueschild007
02. DreamWalker
03. Laly_djer
04. GilmoreJunkie
05. whatevsky
06. No Regrets
07. Jamie bee
08. Gemini8525
09. liltashaq
10. seduction
11. qtdramachickee
12. ||michelle||
13. Scoobs2006
14. Leneoth
15. Mockingbird23
16. NikaDawson
17. Sugarhigh_dave_xo
18. Shu
19. tvfan189
20. mesmerized
21. *Lori89*
22. lechin
23. SergeantPepper
24. 4brathan&brucas
25. AmandaB18
26. OTH_OC_Lover
27. Sierra_H
28. B.Chambers
29. Giuly
30. simplyinfatuated
31. alysummers
32. ~*¤Amelia¤*~
33. Videl-Chan
34. Bangellover001
35. Lostcandy
36. LoVeJunkie
37. xkellyx
38. Jinkxy123
39. Daydreamer09
40. MsDelusional
41. JamieScott
42. ~-Sarah-~
43. lisegurl
44. lisagslack14
45. How-very-girl629
46. TheSweetestSmile
47. Ali Marie
48. Rita1516

Reasons why we love them

Because its fate how their first two intials of their names come out as Love.
Because he found her hot the first time he saw her.
Because they're the snarkiest with each other.
Because he went to her for help.
Because she comforted him when he found out about his mom.
Because he came to her rescue.
Because she kissed him first.
Because their first kiss blew us away with hotness!
Because she was hoping it would be him.
Because he told her he was in love with her.
Because true love did find her by the espresso machine!
Because their dance showed the chemistry is still rocking.
Because they're EPIC.
Because he was there to comfort her on the rooftop.
Because "woof", they have hot sex!
Because he doesn't want anyone else.
Because they're *starcrossed*.
Because yes, she still loves him.
Because he visited her in jail.
Because they both dated people they could care less about.
Because he could never be out of her life forever.
Because "Someday."

Reminders

Quotes

Veronica (about Logan): Every school has a obligatory psychotic jackass. He's ours.
|| 1x01, Pilot

LILLY: So Logan, what did you think of Veronica the first time you saw her?
LOGAN: I don't know, I thought she was hot.
VERONICA: I was twelve when you moved here!
LOGAN: Oh, and like you weren't working it in your shorts and knee socks.
VERONICA: (punches his shoulder) That was my soccer uniform!
Logan: So whatever, it totally worked!
|| 1x04, The Wrath of Cons

VERONICA: Look at you, being all helpful.
LOGAN: Hey, your peskiness being unleashed on Conner brings me joy. Annoy, tiny blonde one, annoy like the wind!
|| 1x10, An Echolls Family Christmas

VERONICA: I know Lilly loved you.
LOGAN: Yeah, just not like I loved her. It’s okay. No, uh, you know, it kinda let’s me off the hook, you know, I-I don’t know, I don’t have to feel guilty anymore.
VERONICA: Feel guilty about what?
LOGAN: Moving on. (kisses her)
|| 1x19, Hot Dogs

LOGAN: This is wrong.. I mean, a boy in a girl's bathroom-
VERONICA: So wrong, it's right?
LOGAN: Yes.
|| 1x20, M.A.D

VERONICA: Hey, do you think this thing…will ever get more normal?
LOGAN: What, like will we ever hang at the mall and hold hands and buy each other teddy
bears with hearts that say "I wuv you bear-y much"?
VERONICA: Yes, exactly that. Except I want my bear won through some sort of demonstration of
ring tossing ability.
LOGAN: Well, secrets are kinda hot, too.
|| 1x20, M.A.D

LOGAN: Goodbye, Dick.
DICK: What?
LOGAN: Get out of my house. You have a problem with Veronica, you leave. Actually, you have a problem with Veronica, you're pretty much dead to me, so just, like, evaporate or something, I dunno. That's kind of a general invitation. If you don't like my girlfriend then… …just start heading toward the rectangle with the knob.
|| 1x21, A Trip to the Dentist

VERONICA: You didn't know what would happen.
LOGAN: I'm the one who's responsible for what happened to you. And I can't take that I hurt you like that. I can't take that I hurt you when all I wanna do is protect you.
|| 1x21, A Trip to the Dentist

VERONICA: I should go, because my dad is probably watching us through a telescope.
LOGAN: He's probably impressed with your virtue.
VERONICA: And that telescope is mounted on a rifle.
LOGAN: Five more minutes.
LOGAN: He should feel lucky. I mean, you could be out here with some pretty-boy jerk just looking to get laid.
VERONICA: Wait. What are you saying? You're not pretty?
LOGAN: What I'm trying to say is I'm in love with you.
VERONICA: The things guys will say to get past second base.
|| 2x01, Normal is the watchword

LOGAN: Hey remember when we made out against the sink and you had your legs around my waist?
VERONICA: Stop, you'll make me blush.
LOGAN: Honestly, how much easier would your life be if you were indifferent to me?
VERONICA: So much, since I'm really struggling. What do you want?
|| 2x07, Nobody Puts Baby in a Corner

LOGAN: Well I'll remember to be quippy when you're looking at twenty to life.
VERONICA: Oh, you're being a jackass. Must be an even-numbered day. I do so prefer the odd-numbered days when you're kissing my ass for a favour.
|| 2x08, Ahoy, Mateys

LOGAN: Hey, it's okay. Look, you're gonna be okay.
VERONICA: A gun, Logan?! A gun? What are you doing with a gun? You're gonna get yourself killed, don't you understand that?
LOGAN: Look, it's...look, it's not even loaded.
VERONICA: Oh, I feel so much better.
LOGAN: Dick's dad gave it to me. He said given my situation...
VERONICA: Given your situation, you should just move out of Neptune.
LOGAN: Yeah, well, no can do.
|| 2x08, Ahoy, Mateys

LOGAN: Help me, Mars-wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
|| 2x08, Ahoy, Mateys

LOGAN: Hi ho.
VERONICA: What did you say?
LOGAN: Oh, your uniform. Hi-ho, it's off to work you go.
VERONICA: I guess that makes me Snow White.
LOGAN: You must be on your way up to see Mopey.
VERONICA: How's he doing, Sleazy?
LOGAN: Wouldn't know, he doesn't come out of his room. Old Italian ladies don't grieve like this. Boy, he must've really loved Meg.
|| 2x11, Donut Run

VERONICA: Slushies! Get your ice cold frozen...sugar water.
LOGAN: You had me at "ice cold."
VERONICA: What's your poison?
LOGAN: Ah, emotionally unavailable women. Let's see...uh, I want something that suits my mood.
VERONICA: Oooh, I'm sorry. We're all out of liquid evil.
LOGAN: I'll take two of whatever will turn my tongue blue.
VERONICA: Hot date?
LOGAN: Rain check? Night with the fellas, you know how it is.
|| 2x13, Ain't No Magic Mountain High Enough

VERONICA: Toying with a sweet little girl's heart just to screw with her dad? I get it, San Quentin isn't quite as enticing as, say, college, but damn, you've really plumbed new depths, Logan.
LOGAN: You're cute when you're jealous.

LOGAN: So this is staking out, huh? It looks sexier in the movies.
VERONICA: Did you hear anything from Hannah?
LOGAN: Does deafening silence count?
VERONICA: You know, I'm not sure, but I think when they start shipping your girlfriends off you're officially a bad boy.
LOGAN: Her dad and your dad should get together and go bowling. Oh. There he is.
|| 2x17, Plan B

VERONICA: Dance with me.
LOGAN: Oh. When I dreamed of this moment, "I've Had the Time of My Life" was always playing. Well, what can you do.
|| 2x17, Plan B

LOGAN: As a rule I like to start every school day with a hot blonde waiting for me in the parking lot.
VERONICA: Me too!
LOGAN: I'm not blonde.
VERONICA: Or hot.
LOGAN: Mm.
|| 2x19, Nevermind the Buttocks

LOGAN: You know, I'm surprised, Veronica. And as a keen observer of the human condition, I thought you saw through people better than that.
LOGAN: Bimbos? That's not me anymore.
VERONICA: So what are you like now?
LOGAN: You know. Tortured. Ever since I had my heart broke.
VERONICA: Hannah really did do a number on you, huh?
LOGAN: Come on, you know I'm not talking about Hannah.
LOGAN: I thought our story was epic, you know? You and me.
VERONICA: Epic how?
LOGAN: Spanning years and continents. Lives ruined, bloodshed, epic. But summer's almost here. And we won't see each other at all. Then you'll leave town then...it's over.
VERONICA: Logan...
LOGAN: I'm sorry. About last summer. You know, if I could do it over...
VERONICA: Come on. Ruined lives, bloodshed? You really think a relationship should be that hard?
LOGAN: No one writes songs about the ones that come easy.
|| 2x20, Look Who's Stalking

LOGAN: Veronica...
VERONICA: Look, let me just get this out. I don't want to lose you from my life either. And I'm not saying I'm ready to dive back into anything, but after graduation, let's make it a point to see each other. See where that takes us. I remember what you said about our relationship being epic.
|| 2x20, Look Who's Stalking

LOGAN: Here, a bonus birthday gift.
VERONICA: A bow? A bow? How did you guess?
LOGAN: Open it, smarty pants.
VERONICA: Your room key? What if I drop by unexpectedly.. the other girls will have to *pppft*
LOGAN: I bet you know there's no one else. I only want you. You gotta know that by now.
|| 3x01, Welcome Wagon

LOGAN: Is this the help desk? Cause I need a little help.
VERONICA: Let me guess. You have this pathologically suspicious girlfriend and you hope maybe there's a guidebook?
LOGAN: No, it's more like, uh.. what's beyondn pathological?
VERONICA: I spent my formative years watching people while they lied to and cheated on and betrayed each other, so the trust thing...it doesn't come naturally, but I'm trying to act unnaturally, I swear.
|| 3x03, Wichita Linebacker

LOGAN: Still love me?
VERONICA: Yes.
|| 3x11, Poughkeepsie, Tramps, and Thieves

Eternal Vertigo

red cherry

Last edited by Daydreamer09; 08-22-2010 at 04:14 AM
Old 08-09-2010, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT.

Wow, how did I not think of this title?

Angela; tumblr;
Old 08-09-2010, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

it such an obvious one.

Quote:
OMG Anne, WTF did you link me to? This **** is wrong
I told you it was disgusting.
Old 08-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

I think the LV sickening sweetness was the creepiest part. But Duncan was practically raping Piz.

I need to go to bed. Night/Morning!

Angela; tumblr;
Old 08-09-2010, 10:29 PM
Master Fan

It was extreme crack.

Night/morning
Old 08-10-2010, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

Uhm, okay I think I might of caught a little of your anti-Piz mood cause at the moment I dislike him more than Dick.

I came across an old interview with Chris Lowell and even he admitted that he was only on the show as a roadblock to LV.

Quote:
When I started on Veronica Mars I remember the producers coming up to me and saying, “Look, don’t be offended but every one of the fans are going to hate you because you’re essentially breaking up Logan and Veronica! But we cast you because we’re hoping they won’t hate you as much.”
Honestly, I think it would've worked much better had Piz been a recurring character. Like Troy, or Leo. Although I have a feeling the CW had something to do with Piz and Parker being regulars. Prettying up the show.

And really, if they wanted more people to like him (some people did) they could've fleshed out his character a bit more. All we know about him is that he's a nice middle-class guy who loves music, has a crush on Veronica and that he's a lover not a fighter. And we learned all of this in the first episode he appeared in.

Plus they went so overboard with the 'Piz = good' and 'Logan = baaaad'. I know that in the end the point was to show that Veronica will never belong with a nice normal guy. It's just that the way it was presented was so black and white, and VM was never a black and white show.

I haaaaaaaaave to sleep tonight, all night. Just once.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamer09 (View Post)
Uhm, okay I think I might of caught a little of your anti-Piz mood cause at the moment I dislike him more than Dick.

I came across an old interview with Chris Lowell and even he admitted that he was only on the show as a roadblock to LV.

Honestly, I think it would've worked much better had Piz been a recurring character. Like Troy, or Leo. Although I have a feeling the CW had something to do with Piz and Parker being regulars. Prettying up the show.

And really, if they wanted more people to like him (some people did) they could've fleshed out his character a bit more. All we know about him is that he's a nice middle-class guy who loves music, has a crush on Veronica and that he's a lover not a fighter. And we learned all of this in the first episode he appeared in.

Plus they went so overboard with the 'Piz = good' and 'Logan = baaaad'. I know that in the end the point was to show that Veronica will never belong with a nice normal guy. It's just that the way it was presented was so black and white, and VM was never a black and white show.

I haaaaaaaaave to sleep tonight, all night. Just once.
Really, I kind of wish they had just brought back Leo (since the beginning of season 3) or Troy. If they really wanted some LoVe drama, bring back an ex. Or Casey... I think I liked him. And if Leighton was not on Gossip Girl, Id bring back Carrie Or I dunno, just anyone we already knew. Because Piz is just lame. I do not mind Parker though.

I have not watched the last two episodes yet, I feel sad about it because that means I am done with VM And oh wow, Dick actually had a bit of a intense scene with his dad in 3x18. They should have done that sooner. Ryan Hansen can act though, but the character... Meh. Dick was kind of pointless in season 3. But then again, I do not approve of Logan only playing the boyfriend and then ex-boyfriend of Veronica. And that was it. A lot of characters did not really have much going on
Old 08-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Em! Did you hear? We're getting GLEE in August.

Quote:
I have not watched the last two episodes yet, I feel sad about it because that means I am done with VM And oh wow, Dick actually had a bit of a intense scene with his dad in 3x18. They should have done that sooner. Ryan Hansen can act though, but the character... Meh. Dick was kind of pointless in season 3. But then again, I do not approve of Logan only playing the boyfriend and then ex-boyfriend of Veronica. And that was it. A lot of characters did not really have much going on
The last two episodes were my favorite of the season. I heart the finale so much.

It definitely wasn't Ryan's fault I didn't like Dick. He's a really good actor.
I just have issues with the way they wrote him. Plus scenes between him and Veronica made me uncomfortable sometimes with his role in her rape and everything.

Quote:
I do not approve of Logan only playing the boyfriend and then ex-boyfriend of Veronica. And that was it. A lot of characters did not really have much going on
As much as I love LV, shouldn't of been his only arc.
But like you said, nobody had interesting storylines in S3.
Old 08-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Really? OH YAY! When will they air Glee here and on which channel!?

Quote:
It definitely wasn't Ryan's fault I didn't like Dick. He's a really good actor.
I just have issues with the way they wrote him. Plus scenes between him and Veronica made me uncomfortable sometimes with his role in her rape and everything.
Yeah, Ryan is a good actor, he just had a crappy character and a crappy script to work with. They also only gave him comedy and no depth. It is a waste of a good actor who could have done some good drama scenes. And yeah, the way Dick was involved in Veronica's rape... It just makes every scene of them weird. Like, how she actually took his drink when they were in the elvelator :/. I wonder though... Do you think Cassidy still would have done it if Dick had not given him the idea? I do not think Beav would have thought about it to be honest. I think Dick really was partly responsible in so many ways and he may have raped Madison that night if Veronica did not got that drink. The GHB was meant for Madison, so.

Even if Cassidy had not gone through with it, what Dick did would still have been bad. And meh, I liked Cassidy more than Dick before 2x22.

Quote:
As much as I love LV, shouldn't of been his only arc.
But like you said, nobody had interesting storylines in S3.
Yeah. I love LV toom but not Logan or anyone else had anything interesting going on. Weevil was barely around, there was a lack of Wallace. Mac did not have too many scenes either. Lamb was also barely there and the killed off. So yeah... I wish they had done more with the other characters besides Veronica.
Old 08-10-2010, 02:00 PM
Master Fan

I don't know exacty when Glee will air but it will be on RTL 5, probably on a Sunday. I don't think it will be very popular, though. Too cheesy.

Quote:
Yeah, Ryan is a good actor, he just had a crappy character and a crappy script to work with. They also only gave him comedy and no depth. It is a waste of a good actor who could have done some good drama scenes. And yeah, the way Dick was involved in Veronica's rape... It just makes every scene of them weird. Like, how she actually took his drink when they were in the elvelator :/. I wonder though... Do you think Cassidy still would have done it if Dick had not given him the idea? I do not think Beav would have thought about it to be honest. I think Dick really was partly responsible in so many ways and he may have raped Madison that night if Veronica did not got that drink. The GHB was meant for Madison, so.

Even if Cassidy had not gone through with it, what Dick did would still have been bad. And meh, I liked Cassidy more than Dick before 2x22.
That scene makes me SO uncomfortable. But that episode is terrible anyway. One of the worst.

I don't know if Cassidy would've raped V had Dick not encouraged him. He was a really messed up kid and in the end it was still his choice to rape Veronica.

Quote:
Yeah. I love LV toom but not Logan or anyone else had anything interesting going on. Weevil was barely around, there was a lack of Wallace. Mac did not have too many scenes either. Lamb was also barely there and the killed off. So yeah... I wish they had done more with the other characters besides Veronica.
Talking about S3 always depresses me a little.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
That scene makes me SO uncomfortable. But that episode is terrible anyway. One of the worst.

I don't know if Cassidy would've raped V had Dick not encouraged him. He was a really messed up kid and in the end it was still his choice to rape Veronica.
Yeah... Like, if I had been Veronica, I would not even trust Dick for one tiny percent. Yeah, there mostlikely was no GHB in that drink, but after knowing what happened... And his role in the raoe... I just do not understand that Veronica did not realize that maybe she had saved Madison from being raped herself. I know Dick and Madison were dating, but he drugged her. Luke said he assumed Dick took GHB too, but I do notthink so. Because Veronica was totally out of it. What happened to Veronica was horrible, but she treated Madison worse than Dick.

Cassidy was messed up and it was his choice eventually. I wish he just had not done it at all. But yeah, it was his choice in the end. And also, Logan may have drugged Duncan, but his intentions were differently and he genuinly was sorry for his actions. But to think about it, a lot of people were to blame for what happened and we will never know the entire truth.

Quote:
Talking about S3 always depresses me a little
Well... It is It is just not that great honestly. A lot of things are on my wish list, lol.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Troy could have worked though he wasn't "good" enough to work the angle Thomas wanted. And Veronica already choose Logan over Leo in season one. I honestly would have preferred keeping Duncan on the show. At least he fit the noir theme and DV had an actual history.

I definitely think the CW had a bit to do with it. Dumb it down and pretty it up, isn't that their motto?

( I do have to admit that if Chris had a different haircut on the show he would be technically very pretty. Like Chace Crawford....he still wouldn't do anything for me though. )

Quote:
Ryan Hansen can act though, but the character... Meh. Dick was kind of pointless in season 3. But then again, I do not approve of Logan only playing the boyfriend and then ex-boyfriend of Veronica. And that was it. A lot of characters did not really have much going on
Ryan really made me want to like Dick. He was very good at comedy and the few scenes where Dick had substance, he was really good. I don't hate Dick, but I wish they had addressed his role in V's rape and with Madison. I think his arc after Beaver dying could have been awesome, but it made me super uncomfortable to like the character when they just brushed away his role in what happened.

Quote:
I think the way they showed everyones story in A Trip to the Dentist in slightly different ways shows that we'll never know for sure how much Dick pushed it. Especially since Beaver actually did rape her, who knows how much he changed to make himself look innocent and pin the blame on Dick. I don't doubt that Dick was being an ******* and joking about it, and that he thought he could do whatever with Madison, but I think they left it purposely vague.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 08-10-2010, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Love the title SFM. I'm still marathoning Season 1 right now ... and loving Veronica and LoVe all over again. Duncan is so bland, yo. Logan is pretty much a jerk to Veronica at the start of the season, but I love their snarky banter. It's fun to watch. And I can't wait to watch the scene with their first kiss again. One of the best first kisses ever.[/end random VM comments]

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
Old 08-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Duncan is so bland, yo.
For all the drama of a dead sister, rage black outs, possible incest, and crazy mothers....Duncan is shockingly dull.

Quote:
One of the best first kisses ever.
Yes it is.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 08-10-2010, 05:57 PM
Extreme Fan

great that after VM is over we still have 10 threads of LOVE! Note to Rob Thomas: Bring on the VM movie anytime!

ღ Lucky & Liz Fan ALWAYS--permanent lock ღ
Christina is
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top