Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2005, 09:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Lizzie & Gordo (Lizzie McGuire)- Nothing can tear them apart!

Welcome To Gordo & Lizzie McGuire Appreciation Thread

Shippers
AutumnColorsღ
msstock87
take the wheel
Arawen
baelfire24
BleedingBlue
snowangel120488
royalღcaliber
Swarkles
HaylijahღEndgame

Last edited by - just stand still -; 01-19-2020 at 06:23 PM
MostWanted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lizzie and Gordo are really cute, I was happy to know that Gordo had a crush on her
My LJ
AutumnColorsღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

I LOVE LIZZIE AND GORDO! they were the best part of the whole lizzie mcguire series
roswellcharmed_2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 09:44 AM
Addicted Fan

Lizzie and Gordo would have been so good together.
abw92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 02:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yea, before they ended the Lizzie Series they should of had them together. But you know remember in that one episode where they all were trying to figure out the mystery-thats when lizzie found out gordo liked her as more than a friend!

Yea they are cute!
Old 09-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yep that was a good eppy, personally one of my favorites. I think towards the ending is when they got together on the show and then course the movie is when you really see they get together with a kiss they share.
My LJ
Old 09-25-2005, 04:29 PM
Passionate Fan

SO CUTE....i was really hoping Lizzie would see that Gordo liked her and was so hapopy when they kissed in the movie!
Old 09-25-2005, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here, it was really cute!

My LJ
Old 09-25-2005, 10:41 PM
Master Fan

Finally a L/G thread! YAY! I LOVE Lizzie and Gordo!! They would of made a Perfect couple. I always knew Gordo had a crush on her just by the way he looked at her. I became a huge fan of these two after I saw that episode where that guy Ronnie dumped Lizzie and Gordo came to the libary to comfort her and gave her a cookie.. awwwww that was so sweet! L/G are So cute and Adorable together!

Katie
PaceyandJoey4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 01:18 PM
Passionate Fan

double post.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:19 PM
Passionate Fan

^^ I know! I really wish he would have told her how he felt there, b/c he was going to but then he stopped! I think Kate even was nice to her at one point saying how much Gordo really liked her. I think it was in that mystery thing and they almost kissed! EEE! Stupid Sam had to open the door!
Old 09-26-2005, 02:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yea, I need to see the movie but I havent. But yea Stupid sam he almost kissed and told her. I was like yes....yes.....and then.........NOoooo.....

Miranda found out Gordo Liked lizzie in the First kiss ep cuz she was like "Are you......Jelous?" and then he said" Ah...No...no..I was trying to identify a different emotion not jealousy...then miranda walked off and he said to himself "I think"?
Old 09-26-2005, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know they did look like they were going to kiss there. Also in the movie I felt bad for Gordo when he covered for Lizzie while she was out with that dude (lol forgot his name, thats how much I didnt like his character)
My LJ
Old 09-26-2005, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Always liked the idea of lizze and gordo together. They were a perfect match for each other. When ever lizzie was trying to get with ethan I would think 'stop chasing him when he got a great guy in gordo". Clue-less is still one of my favortie episodes and I also like the episode right before that one, were lizze writes for the paper giving out advice and then you find out about gordo liking his best friend and not knowing if he should tell her or not. That whole last scene at the end gave me the good ol' butterflies in the stomach feeling ( I loved when a show or movie does that}

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jules- Omg yes I love that eppy before Clue-less also, the song at the end when she smiles at him and he smiles back was perfect!
My LJ
Reply   Post New Thread