Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2009, 07:44 PM
Banned

Omg you too? Im a Naomi shipper too! Shes HOT, and makes everything around her hot. My favorite is Ryan/Naomi, that bar scene was too sex...so much tension, too bad hes her teacher

I love Naomi/Ozzie and Naomi/Liam the best, but I did like Naomi/Ethan too....

But Im scared they'll do a triangle with Annie/Liam/Naomi next season, I despise Annie....and Im sick of her sharing guys with Naomi
chemistry86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Elite Fan

DUDEEEE.I HATE ANNIE! i dont like shenae. She's a poor actress IMO.

and yes! I did like ryan/naomi but I knew that wont go anywhere
Old 05-23-2009, 08:00 PM
Banned

She's easily the worst actress on set, she needs lessons IMO.

But dude, did you ever watch the original 90210 series? They tried to make Ethan into some Dylan, but he wasnt well liked so they couldnt do the Annie/Ethan/Naomi triangle...lol. Its obvious Annie is supposed to be Brenda (Such an embarassment, since Brenda is my favorite) and Naomi is supposed to be some Kelly (HATE Kelly) lol. So now I can see them setting up Liam/Annie and Liam/Naomi...I fear this show is so unoriginal they'll try to do the triangle and make Liam into some Dylan, they already started it with having Liam have problems at home
Old 05-23-2009, 08:08 PM
Addicted Fan

^ boo, i fell the same. i just HATE when people compare annie to brenda (brenda was my favorite too) UGH

anyways, liam/naomi for the win
We'll see...
laliXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
She's easily the worst actress on set, she needs lessons IMO.

But dude, did you ever watch the original 90210 series? They tried to make Ethan into some Dylan, but he wasnt well liked so they couldnt do the Annie/Ethan/Naomi triangle...lol. Its obvious Annie is supposed to be Brenda (Such an embarassment, since Brenda is my favorite) and Naomi is supposed to be some Kelly (HATE Kelly) lol. So now I can see them setting up Liam/Annie and Liam/Naomi...I fear this show is so unoriginal they'll try to do the triangle and make Liam into some Dylan, they already started it with having Liam have problems at home
i didint watch. but you are probably right, since I read that dustin will leave the show next season.
Old 05-23-2009, 08:20 PM
Banned

Oh for sure, Annie is no Brenda...coz Brenda was FIERCE in her time, and I really dont know wtf to call Annie lolllllllll. I hate the comparisons too but the show has FORCED it on us by making Annie/Dixon the new Brenda/Brandon

Yeah, Dustin def got sacked lol. Its funny because people are now starting to like him with Silver

I hope next season since Liam messed up sooo bad that he has to work his ass off to get back in Naomi's goodbooks
Old 05-23-2009, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

look I only watched the finale since I gave up on that show after episode 7 ( I watched the N/L scenes on yt) but for what I saw from the finale..he messed up with the things but thanks to naomi's sister.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

LN all the way!!!!!!!

They need to keep Annie out of it. She doesn't suit Liam at all. Naomi is the one for him & i think the writers understand that now. Annie will destroy Liam's character. They tried it with Ethan & look how well that turned out. Besides, i don't think he'd do that to Naomi.He's not Ethan. It would be too weird to have Naomi have her think she slept with Liam at the party when she didn't & then have Annie & Liam hook up for real.

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Liam=Hot&Bad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 05:04 PM
Master Fan

I love LN so I wanted to

oh and can I be added?
StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr
Neda16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread