Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2008, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

sure thing anji-

To be honest I havent watched smallville in a LONG time. Since they destroyed LL actually.

Lily, im going to have to check out that video of yours.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you.

I thought the premiere was the most boring ep without Michael/Lex. I don't know how long I can continue without him being around.
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So is Michael gone completly or will he be back possibley for a episode or two.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 09-25-2008, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He's made it clear he's left SV behind him for good. And I do understand and respect his decision, but it's just not the same without him. I made it to the opening credits tonight then switched to Ugly Betty (which I usually record and watch later). I'll just youtube the Clois moments since I adore them, but I just can't continue watching first-hand without Michael/Lex...........I tried.
goodbreakingbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Can I be added to the list please?
Old 03-24-2009, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sure thing.

I went out and got season 5 and 6 of smallville cause they were on sale for 19.99. I'm gonna pretend that the wedding went on in a different way as well as them having a baby. Make it lexmas style without the dying of Lana.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-24-2009, 01:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thank you.

I use to watch back when season 1 was first airing and then stopped for some reason. The only thing I remembered was I thought Lex/Lana had awesome chemistry and the whipped cream scene. Now I am getting back into Lex/Lana and getting caught up.

I bought seasons 1-5 when they were on sale for 23.99. But then they all went on sale for 19.99 so I went ahead and bought seasons 6 and 7. With season 6 I plan to only watch up to episode 9. I might watch up until episode 13 though (I think that is the episode some have said that up until then we do still get some pretty nice Lexana scenes even with the whole "other" stuff going on) since I fast forward through things I don't care about anyway.

Promise though is definitely something I don't plan to watch for awhile or any season 6 episodes after it. And I like your idea. Season 7 I am mainly going to watch for Lex and whatever Lexana we do get even if the actual scenes aren't many. Though from what I have heard about season 7 if you look under the surface it seems very Lexana.
Old 03-27-2009, 07:06 AM
Elite Fan

Hi

Can I be added to the list?

the captain ღ his first officer
Pemberley21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome I'm adding you right now.

Quote:
With season 6 I plan to only watch up to episode 9. I might watch up until episode 13 though (I think that is the episode some have said that up until then we do still get some pretty nice Lexana scenes even with the whole "other" stuff going on) since I fast forward through things I don't care about anyway.
Got to love the FF button. I do that alot as well. Smallville for me was all about Lex/Lana. The only reason I started watching Smallville was LL.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-27-2009, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Pemberley21 - Hey. Nice to see you over here.

blueschild007 - The FF button definitely comes in handy. When it first aired I started watching to see how the show would be but LL is what kept me around for as long as I was in season 1. And they are the only reason I got back into Smallville.

Last edited by fractured moonlight; 03-27-2009 at 03:43 PM
fractured moonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I sitll can't believe how horrible the writers got with LL in season 6. I mean the start of it wasn't bad, but after mid season where they made it seem like lana never had even said she loved Lex and then the fake baby thing. UGHH Seriously.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-27-2009, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I can't either. I actually thought the beginning of season 6 was really good (there could have been more making out/sex though )... until they did a complete turn around on Lana's feelings and brought back Clana. They could have done so much with Lex/Lana but they chickened out.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I hated that they brought back Clana, and the wedding was so cheapend because of Clana. Why couldn't they have had them get married happy but then fall apart.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Old 03-27-2009, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly. If they were going to break them up eventually they could have broken them up through losing the baby (a real one that is (because it was real until they decided to change it) and her going through that would eventually lead to her running back to Clark (unfortunately). That probably isn't a great way to do it either (and I personally which they wouldn't have broken up) but it is much better than how they did it. And in how they did it all three main characters came out looking absolutely horrible in one or way or another.
Old 03-27-2009, 11:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^
Exactly. I could of seen them fall apart if she lost the baby. Expecially if it was because of Lex's dirty deeds. But for there to have been no baby. Come on now. Worst storyline ever. I hated it.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
Reply   Post New Thread