Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2007, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks

Spoiler:
Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Don't forget to vote for Battlestar Galactica to get it's own forum.

addicted2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:22 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

One of the promos says one will find earth, I have no idea who might be the one who does Right now I'm not sure which 3 characters are shown when they say it, but I think one of them is Helo, if have to rewatch the promo when I get home after work.

As on who'll be the Cylon, I hope it's Baltar or Dee My money is on Baltar though.

Maria, only 37 votes to go
Old 01-12-2007, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

I voted
Old 01-13-2007, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Btw Amy, beautiful icons!

Voted for the board a while back.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:40 PM
Elite Fan

Spoiler:

Another quick avi...

Old 01-14-2007, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

^ I know. I'm just dreaming a little bit

Pretty icon
Old 01-14-2007, 07:23 AM
Elite Fan

You do know that some dreams come true, right?
Old 01-14-2007, 08:24 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Only one week to go

Baltar is a too obvious choice, but hey, one can dream He's getting on my nerves and if we see him without clothes one more time, I'll scream

Would be nice if the Lee/Dee situation would be resolved soon, same goes for the Kara/Anders thingy. After all this not-talking stuff I want more Lee/Kara soonish

Amy, beautiful icon
Old 01-14-2007, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912 (View Post)

Would be nice if the Lee/Dee situation would be resolved soon, same goes for the Kara/Anders thingy. After all this not-talking stuff I want more Lee/Kara soonish
True. Normally I'd ike more action...err...uhhh... cough... but I just want them to talk about the situation without significant others getting in the way.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
but I just want them to talk about the situation without significant others getting in the way.
Talk? Lee and Kara?

Seriously, I don't think words are that needed in their relationship. They connect so deeply they don't need any real talking like any real life couple would need. I mean, they both know how much they mean to each other. They never even said the L word to one another (they just shouted it to the skies lol). You know, right before I watched Unfinished Business I thought all they needed was a good talk, for Kara to get through to Lee to make him understand. But in that episode, the fight was enough. Yes, Kara was the one to start talking by saying she missed him but I doubt he needed to hear it. He knew it already by the end of the fight. They both know that their connection/bond will be there as long as they're alive and they just have to deal with it, and with the mess they've created with Anders and Dee. The problem mostly lies with Kara and her great fears of hurting Lee by being with him and her lack of self-esteem.

Quote:
You do know that some dreams come true, right?
I wish! But Dee's not the one I'm worried about. I've never liked her/Lee, of course, but I never once thought Lee was in love with her. While I think Kara loves Sam, which complicates things a little more.
Old 01-14-2007, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

I think Kara loves Sam, but she's not in love with him. I think she always thought she'd be an Adama. Initially by Zak, then Lee...
Old 01-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, you might be right about Kara and Sam... I don't really know honestly, maybe because we haven't had that many Kara/Sam scenes to figure it out. The only thing I know is that Lee is part of her, maybe like Zak was, maybe even more... He's definitely The One.
Old 01-18-2007, 01:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If this is a quadruple post, I apologize. Fanforum refuses to allow my post to go through.

---

I just realized that in four days, the new epi's going to air, so I thought I'd reappear.

I'm so looking forward to the second half of the season to see what happens between our couple. They have created quite a mess, and I hope TPTB know what they're doing. I just want a few more happy moments before everything turns to crap again.

There is definitely a deep connection between them. It's clear by the fact that even with the pain that they've inflicted on one another, they always seem to be able to forgive the mistakes and move forward somehow. They always find their way to each other, and in my eyes, nothing can break the strong bond they have, even in the worst of times.

I'll leave you with something I've been pondering for a while. I'm interested in what you guys think was the reason she rushed off and married Anders.

Last edited by rocky845; 01-18-2007 at 10:02 AM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 04:09 AM
Master Fan

New interview of Ron Moore and David Eick about Kara here. It was supposed to cease the ongoing speculations but I think it just added more fuel to them. I'm pretty scared for Kara

Quote:
I'm interested in what you guys think was the reason she rushed off and married Anders.
To stay away from Lee and to make him stay away from her. She got scared, as always. She's either scared of him ending up dead because of her (like Zak did) or scared that it might not work and then she'd really have nothing left to live for. That's just my tiny, little opinion.