Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2006, 07:21 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Julie The moments when Adama tells him Kara married Anders? You could literally see his heart breaking

Amy, his jaw def hit the floor. I'd love to see them go to a formal event again. I also loved the waterfight, one of the few carefree moments

@ rocky's question: I really don't know either. Somewhere between the mini, YCGHA and Colonial Day I guess As Amy said, it was more like a combination of moments. Lee's visit to the brig in the mini, the whole YCGHA storyline, Lee's reaction when she 'disappeared' with the blackbird in FOTP, the Colonial Day scenes... it somehow added up to the conclusion that they love each other.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:36 AM
Elite Fan

Ok, I'm seriously gonna miss this wkends episode. And my sister REFUSES to watch it for me. Geesh! Ya think ya know a person I desperately need you folks to keep a sharp eye open for all the goodies. Ok?
Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 09:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hae to work so im setting a tape.

Couples
GO BLUES Julie
BleedingBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2006, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

OMG OMG OMG!!!

Just saw a promo tariler. It's a generic promo for the first half of the season, but it has a scene that is to be in EoJ...

WATCH IT!!! YOU WILL BE PLEASED

Dingbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

So I have only seen bits and pieces of the show, but that guy is SO hot, I was flipping through channels and stumbled on them yesterday(at least I hope it was them, ) spoilers just in case
Spoiler:
KerBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 09:45 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Ker ITA, he's hot And Lee and Kara make such a nice couple

I haven't seen the whole episode yet, but the L/K scene in the raptor was def hot I'll be back with more comments as soon as I have watched the whole thing.
Old 12-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Hi!

Any clips of the good stuff?
Old 12-18-2006, 04:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

For the past two days, all I've watched is the first five minutes of the epi, so forgive me for not being able to tear myself away long enough to post here before now. Here are my thoughts. I hope that they make sense.

---

I was kind of spoiled before I actually saw the epi, but reading what happens during that first scene and actually seeing it are two very different things. I was expecting something like the almost-sex scene in Scar, an all-out grope-fest fueled by lust or physical attraction. What I got was something a million times better. Everytime I watch it, all I think is how absolutely sweet, beautiful and so right it is that they are semi-together. It's a stolen moment between two people who are obviously in love with each other but who, at the same time, are in limbo and trapped by the vows they took to other people. The kicker is everybody involved knows what's going on between our couple, yet no one in this weird love rectangle does anything to bring some relief or happiness to the situation...Like I said in my first post, one of the main reasons I watch the show and love this couple so much is, no matter how hard they try, the choices they make always seem to cause a huge mess right when they're so close to finally getting together. I mean, look at what happened in the Unfinished Business flashbacks: they declare their love for each other, and right when you would think that they're finally getting together, we find out that our heroine has run off and married a man who, when asked earlier, she never came out and said she loved. As a result of hearing the news of the marriage, our hero forces himself to commit and later marries a woman who he had decided to leave the night before. Now look at the mess that they've created. She won't divorce, and he won't cheat. I don't have any predictions as to what I think will happen, but I'm sure it's going to get worse before it gets better. I've imagined the worst-possible outcome, so whatever happens between them, I'm fully prepared...Oh, my last thought on the L/K parts, how awesome is the part where he yells, "I know who she is, and I have known her and cared about her a hell of a lot longer than you!". I get so everytime I hear that. It's like he's saying that she may be Anders's wife, but nobody knows her as well or loves her as much as Lee does.

The non-L/K parts are great too. To be honest, I don't pay much attention to the other story. L/K are the reasons for my viewership, so everything else is secondary. Overall, it's a great story and cliffhanger, and I'm interested in seeing the second part of this epi. Hopefully, I won't be disappointed.

For anyone who wants to see that really great opening scene, here it is. It's roughly three and a half minutes long. You just have to fast-forward a little (00:03:06 to get the additional L/D conversation about K's rather loud approach / 00:03:52 to get to the good stuff right away ). Click-click.

My last thought -> Is it just me or is JB looking extra -worthy this season?

Last edited by rocky845; 12-18-2006 at 08:16 AM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 07:35 AM
Elite Fan

thank you SO much for the clip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-18-2006, 09:26 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
Everytime I watch it, all I think is how absolutely sweet, beautiful and so right it is that they are semi-together. It's a stolen moment between two people who are obviously in love with each other but who, at the same time, are in limbo and trapped by the vows they took to other people.
Exactly

I couldn't help myself but laugh out loud when Dee said she didn't want to join the welcoming comitee this time Talk about being trapped in a situation

Quote:
She won't divorce, and he won't cheat. I don't have any predictions as to what I think will happen, but I'm sure it's going to get worse before it gets better.
I loved how Lee told her he couldn't go on like this any longer and wanted a divorce - he's ready to give up his marriage to be with Kara She won't break her marriage vow, only 'bend the rules' - no idea where this whole storyline leads, but it's ought to be interesting Why isn't it January yet?

Quote:
Oh, my last thought on the L/K parts, how awesome is the part where he yells, "I know who she is, and I have known her and cared about her a hell of a lot longer than you!".
That was sooo... He's worried out of his mind - would probably love nothing more than to go out and search her himself - but the priority is to defend the 'Eye of Jupiter'.

Also loved the scene with Dee and Kara, especially Kara's remark about her doing recon missions ones or twice before . I'd like to know why Dee was planning the mission and why she's qualified to do it Did she go to War College somewhere in between?

Overall a great episode, even though Baltar is really getting on my nerves

Quote:
My last thought -> Is it just me or is JB looking extra -worthy this season?
He's extra hot this season Whoever was in charge of the costume department deserves my thanks At least once Fat!Lee disappeared
Old 12-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

where are the best sites for Lee/Kara
Old 12-19-2006, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, KerBear. First, how are things at the Hoolie thread? Has the hiatus driven anybody mad yet? Second, it's great that the Raptor scene made you want to learn more about the Vipers. I highly recommend getting access to the mini-series and the first two seasons. Trust me, you won't be disappointed ...As for your question about where to find the best L/K sites, the opening post has some links you could check out. I've been internet-browsing for two years now, and I haven't come across any really great sites yet.

---

I watched the finale again, and I found two random quotes that I really liked, for some reason.

Kara: Can I make a suggestion that you won't like?
Lee: Do you make any other kind?

Anders: Well, I certainly wouldn't want to step between you and your Major.

And here's a short preview for the new epi.

Last edited by rocky845; 12-19-2006 at 01:15 AM
rocky845 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2006, 01:21 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Ker, I'd make the same recommendation in regards of links as rocky. Sadly there are not that much L/K sites out there (or I haven't found them yet)

rocky, love the quotes And the preview... Why isn't it January yet????

Spoiler:
Old 12-19-2006, 09:23 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the suggestions! Gonna check them out later

Have just been to the skate thread after a short hiatus. Havent been motivated since the shows been off....and I have a new favorite couple Right Nad!
Old 12-26-2006, 04:10 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Ker, that you have

Are there any new previews out yet?