icon by Mel • lachlan ♚
Old 04-15-2012, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT <3
yay two threads of awesomenesss and cuteness

{}
Old 04-15-2012, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

um, add me pls. these two make me wanna kill myself.

it's funny tho, cause i openly hated their overexposure on tumblr and had each of their names and the band's name tumblr savior'd, but my curious self decided to open some blacklisted posts on my dash on the day of their snl performance, and then i lurked larry stuff cause they got my attention and since then, i've fallen and i can't get uppppp. anyways, that was my cool story. it's been a week since i became obsessed and over the course of it i've watched like every 1d interview there is and i still can't believe it myself. i went through phase denial, self-loathing, etc.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 04-15-2012, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

I really need to post here more often
icon: xthebesthing
Old 04-16-2012, 02:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
it's funny tho, cause i openly hated their overexposure on tumblr and had each of their names and the band's name tumblr savior'd, but my curious self decided to open some blacklisted posts on my dash on the day of their snl performance, and then i lurked larry stuff cause they got my attention and since then, i've fallen and i can't get uppppp. anyways, that was my cool story. it's been a week since i became obsessed and over the course of it i've watched like every 1d interview there is and i still can't believe it myself. i went through phase denial, self-loathing, etc.
it's like story of many many people always in denial at the beginning i understand that completly. i had no idea how it happen i liked them myself, and now, im getting to know tons of people who are not into that kind of music or boybands or whatever and they actually like them and they don't know why either.

Quote:
these two make me wanna kill myself.
yep, the same for me.

I'm adding you now!
Old 04-16-2012, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

source

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripe to fall (View Post)
welcome! there really is no point in resisting them it's just delaying the inevitable it seems. welcome to the lovin
Old 04-16-2012, 06:03 AM
Master Fan

i love the way harry sits

source
Old 04-16-2012, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

aw, gifs. how can they make me feel insanely happy and sad at the same time? i have like lump in my throat and chest pains wtfff.

ugh, look at them whispering to one another and louis stroking harry's cheek. you're so in love it actually hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn_hope (View Post)
welcome! there really is no point in resisting them it's just delaying the inevitable it seems. welcome to the lovin
once you go larry you never go back lbr. thanks for the welcome! did you see the loras/renly stuff from got last night btw? :asglfjh;: i have yet to watch the episode, but the gifs i'm seeing on tumblr, my god.
Quote:
Originally Posted by myys_PL (View Post)
it's like story of many many people always in denial at the beginning i understand that completly. i had no idea how it happen i liked them myself, and now, im getting to know tons of people who are not into that kind of music or boybands or whatever and they actually like them and they don't know why either.
they're seriously like a drug. at first i was like it's ok, i'll flail over these two only because they're so obvious and adorable, but then after having watched all their interviews, i couldn't help but love every one and each member of 1d to the point where i struggle to choose a favorite. but still, either harry or louis will always take spot #1 for me. seriously, ever since i became obsessed with them, i can't think of anything else and i even go to sleep thinking about them and wake up with the same thoughts, like is that even normal? i can't seem to shake them. they've like, redefined shipping for me, and that's weird, cause they're a rl ship and i've always been kinda against rl shipping cause you can't know about people's private lives, but these two, omfg. i'm really sorry for the long posts, i just have an insane amount of feels for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by myys_PL (View Post)
yep, the same for me.

I'm adding you now!
thanks for the add bb. i think i remember you from the de thread, i used to post there a lot during s2. mary, right?
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson

Last edited by ripe to fall; 04-16-2012 at 08:28 AM
Old 04-16-2012, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripe to fall (View Post)

I was pretty much the same way.

Quote:
seriously, ever since i became obsessed with them, i can't think of anything else and i even go to sleep thinking about them and wake up with the same thoughts, like is that even normal?
Me too! LOL. It's so weird, but so awesome.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ love this thread welcome ripe to fall !d is an addiction we all dont want to gve up they are the only band that once you really go online and start watching interviews and stuff you get hook .. everyone from a distance are like meh . but once they search them its over .. it happen to my firend i got her addicted lol she like thier music and im like they are amazing i love thier interviews and once she watched it she fell for them .. bloody 1D drug really F-up your day ..

i love tumblr larry love i read a great FanFic very romanctic one got me hook
Old 04-16-2012, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincerely, Me. (View Post)
I was pretty much the same way.

Me too! LOL. It's so weird, but so awesome.

and ikr? like they make me ridiculously happy, i can't even be bothered with all the personal stuff and things not going my way for ships on shows i watch etc. love you louis avi btw.

ty, sethamgal. my name is nat btw, for those that don't know.
since i went through a stage of hating how they're everywhere and not understanding everyone's obsession with them, i can definitely say that you really don't get why people are the way they are about them without actually seeing them in interviews, video diaries, etc. not to mention that i thought they're just another autotuned boyband, but they're nothing like that all, i was in total awe after watching their x factor performances, boys have real talent (and they deserve everything they're getting now, though it's kinda scary how fast they're taking over tbh). now, their music isn't really my cup of tea, but their songs are still miles better than most of the stuff being recorded these days. i skimmed through their album the other day, and the only ones i really like are moments and more than this. the singles they released are good too though, the more i listen to them everywhere involuntarily, the more they make me jump up and dance. though who knows, maybe i need more listens to get into their album, but for now, i'm totally fine with admiring them cause of all their personalities and general awesomeness and kindness.

oh god, my posts are so long, so sorry again. like i said in my previous post, i have way too many feels.

+

guh.

you can watch the whole interview here btw, the larry moment is somewhere in the middle. i think there's another moment where louis says 'i see harry naked all the time' or something along those lines, though i'm not sure cause everyone's talking at the same time.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson

Last edited by ripe to fall; 04-16-2012 at 09:32 AM
Old 04-16-2012, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks!

Yeah you definitely have to watch their videos and get to know their personalities to fully love them. Tbh when I watched all the videos for the first time I was like WHOA, because I did not expect them to be anything like that. They're all so awesome though, and super funny!

Louis and Harry are something else though. When I started flailing over them I just expected my excitement to die down after awhile like with everything else, but it hasn't!

GIF.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

exactly. they're ****ing hilarious. i'm smiling all the time i see videos of them.

larry are both my faves together and individually, i can't even form words on them.

seriously, why do they need to kill me with all their whispers like that and everything else???????
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 04-16-2012, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just love everything about theeem, seriously I've yet to find a fault. I've never been one to really obsess over a boyband or whatever, but omg.
Old 04-16-2012, 09:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
i can't think of anything else and i even go to sleep thinking about them and wake up with the same thoughts, like is that even normal? i can't seem to shake them. they've like, redefined shipping for me, and that's weird, cause they're a rl ship and i've always been kinda against rl shipping cause you can't know about people's private lives, but these two, omfg. i'm really sorry for the long posts, i just have an insane amount of feels for them.
all of this. yes. exactly. im questioning my life A LOT lately to be honest.

Quote:
thanks for the add bb. i think i remember you from the de thread, i used to post there a lot during s2. mary, right?
YW! Ahh, yess, hiii!

Quote:
oh god, my posts are so long, so sorry again. like i said in my previous post, i have way too many feels.
but don't feel bad! share everything, seriously.

Ahh, Louis, you really HAD TO touch harry's face like that didn't you
ehh.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread