Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2011, 10:13 PM
Addicted Fan

The Lady & The Chauffeur {Sybil/Branson} #6: "For now, God knows it's enough that I can kiss you."

Welcome to the 6th
Lady Sybil Crawley & Tom Branson
Appreciation Thread

Get Your Heartbeat

credit

supporters;
001. memory91
002. LHScott
003. jules166
004. hlgreenie
005. safetywords
006. Amy
007. Let The Ball Drop
008. Sansa
009. prettytinydots
010. lipsticklullabies
011. Aphra8
012. shabbytiger79
013. lunaismyhero
014. lisztomania
015. savannahhershey
016. Idlelunatic
017. SoCal Gal
018. canadiangirl14
019. Guinevereღ
020. nothing-without-you
021. missbrunettgil
022. AragornsQueen
023. jean-grey
024. ~-Sarah-~
025. kuni
026. LadySybilCrawley
027. Nick HeyRee
028. Fuzzybear
029. GSDfan
030. bobbintree
031. dabbyfanatic
032. dawntonabbey
033. aycarumba
034. baileycat
035. bijou156
036. Shi_fs
037. Skipmaus
038. Bekk
039. xXSTARwarsROXx
040. branson80
041. nitanita
042. JDD

tumblr;
fyeahsybilandbranson

past threads;
{1}{2}{3}{4}{5}

Last edited by lipsticklullabies; 11-02-2011 at 08:49 PM
Old 10-30-2011, 10:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT!!!!!!

My mind is still reeling from everything tonight.

I was so hoping they had "eloped" as in MARRIAGE eloped! But I haven't given up that it still might be them.

Spoiler:

I am dying to see next week's heated scene of Lord Grantham/Sybil/Branson because I'm hoping Sybil blurts something out loud like "I love him, Papa!" (ok, it's a little cliche but I'd still love to hear it from her. )

I loved the kiss soooo much but WHY did JF have to use the ticket line? Having said that, however, the scene that occurs later at the Inn made it all better when she says "Am I so weak you believe I could be talked out of giving my heart in five minutes flat?" And her longing looks were more than telling.

Aside from the ticket line my only other complaint is they panned away from the kiss WAY too soon!

But oh, the look on Branson's face when she came to him and spoke the words he'd been waiting to hear for 6 years! It was so cute. He was so happy.

edit:
I thought of another complaint. MARY did not make my favourite character list tonight. If she tries to come between them, I'm....well, I'm going to be very upset with her.

edit2:
Spoiler:

Last edited by kuni; 10-30-2011 at 10:59 PM
Old 10-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT!

Ok...the tv episode 8 promo shows a very shocked Cora, Lavinia looking embarrassed and uncomfortable being witness to the showdown and Mary is standing...and has a 'this isn't going to be good/you're in trouble now/worried' look going on. Since she and Robert are the only ones standing maybe she's trying to be a buffer or it's possible that she's giving her father the 411 about what she's known about Sybil and Tom for a while now?

Spoiler:

I have to also say something about Mary. How sad is it that she has become bitter and unhappy with how her life has turned out that she now is lashing out at everyone around her? Carson has been her champion through and through and she turns on him and makes that cruel remark about butlers before he even closes the door completely. And then Anna...girl, that woman helped you carry the dead body of your Turk lover and kept your secret and you lash out at her for telling Carson? And then with Sybil and Tom...I understand that they need to face the family together versus sneaking off in the night and I'm secretly glad this has happened actually. I truly feel Mary is jealous that Sybil knows what she wants and is willing to fight for it, while Mary didn't have the strength to go with her heart and now is miserable.

Phew...sorry for being long winded tonight. Just one more thing...does anyone else find it odd/comical that Matthew is in such a little narrow bed? Even William had a nice big comfy one! I feel if Matthew turns over in his sleep all you'll hear is one big thump!
Old 10-31-2011, 12:06 AM
Loyal Fan

lol well

Spoiler:
Old 10-31-2011, 12:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal Gal (View Post)
Ok...the tv episode 8 promo shows a very shocked Cora, Lavinia looking embarrassed and uncomfortable being witness to the showdown and Mary is standing...and has a 'this isn't going to be good/you're in trouble now/worried' look going on. Since she and Robert are the only ones standing maybe she's trying to be a buffer or it's possible that she's giving her father the 411 about what she's known about Sybil and Tom for a while now?
As long as she doesn't make matters worse in that scene! I am disappointed in Mary right now. I do agree with your analysis, though, in that she is jealous and miserable and lashing out because of her circumstances. Not that she doesn't have her reasons to be upset at the moment but still, I don't like the manner in which she is interfering with SB. Like with the way she spoke to Tom at the Inn.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Phew...sorry for being long winded tonight. Just one more thing...does anyone else find it odd/comical that Matthew is in such a little narrow bed? Even William had a nice big comfy one! I feel if Matthew turns over in his sleep all you'll hear is one big thump!
OMG THIS. I was laughing to myself when I saw the little cot they gave him. Maybe that room was easier access because of his wheelchair? But without them actually explaining it through a line of dialogue on the show, it makes it seem very strange.

EDIT: OMG

Spoiler:

Or does everyone already know this?

EDIT2:
NEVERMIND.

Spoiler:

EDIT 3:

Spoiler:

Last edited by kuni; 10-31-2011 at 01:34 AM
Old 10-31-2011, 01:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

So, it's been forever since I've made ship fanart - I am thinking 8 years at least, and I've done this one tonight quite quickly, between trying to get work stuff to load and so on, so it's not great, but was still fun to do!

And I will leave you with that, with the hopes of me being less sick tomorrow and more productive towards my Tuesday deadline.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

I really have this awful, awful feeling that
Spoiler:

ETA: that art is AMAZING! Wow, thanks for sharing

ETA2: Isn't ep 8 the Christmas special? So
Spoiler:
Old 10-31-2011, 01:36 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)
Spoiler:

ETA: that art is AMAZING! Wow, thanks for sharing

Spoiler:
Regarding Allen and the Christmas special - when you put in spoiler tags in the first line is not in any way a spoiler:

Being on the credit list has nothing to do with the survival of your favorite character. It's to do with the contract terms of the actors. Allen is not on the opening credit sequence because he's not a regular member of the cast. It's quite common for most TV shows to have, apart from the regular cast, recurring guest stars, many of them might even appear in every episode, but usually not for the same length of time as some other characters. In many of those cases, after a season or two, those recurring guest stars become regular cast members. In other cases, even with famous actors, they remain credited as "special guest stars" or something similar, and again, it has to do with contract terms. Nothing can be deducted from not being a regular cast member in the current season when discussing the future. So anyone who finds this as a source of worries, don't.

(Also: thank you!)
Old 10-31-2011, 01:37 AM
Elite Fan

^ ok thanks....but I'm still worried about Branson. LOL. I don't know why though.
Old 10-31-2011, 01:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh! Wow, so pretty Shi_fs! Beautiful work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-31-2011, 02:00 AM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT ladies

I havent watched the episode yet, so im peeking through my fingers

Chat later
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
Old 10-31-2011, 02:36 AM
Amy
Elite Fan

TFTNT. I'm still so overwhelmed and have watched their scenes again this morning.

Beautiful art!! Can it be added to the OP at all? We need the kiss there
Old 10-31-2011, 02:59 AM
Dedicated Fan

Beautiful art. You should put that in the OP!

Spoiler:
Old 10-31-2011, 03:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipmaus (View Post)

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 10-31-2011, 03:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipmaus (View Post)

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread