Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2010, 11:34 AM
New Fan

Khloe Kardashian Meets President Obama:

Khloe Kardashian Meets President Obama:

Nude khola kardashian pictures, khola kardashian ****ing gallery, sexy khola kardashian, topless khola kardashian, Sexyvideo khola kardashian gallery, kardashian with boyfriend sexy album,hardcore sex,****ing ass holes,rapid ****ers,
Khloe Kardashian meets President Obama: her celebrity crush. Khloe went with the LA Lakers, their wives and families and met up with President Obama. Not sure why it took so long to make the celebration arrangements, but whatever. They all got to meet for a picture or two and celebrate their NBA Championship.

Today, the players and their wives got the opportunity to go to the White House and meet the president. Khloe seemed really excited about the trip
yesterday, tweeting, "Yay! Heading to DC to meet my baby!!!"

According to Us Weekly, Obama posed for photos with the entire team as Kobe Bryant presented him with an Lakers jersey labeled Obama. The president also shook hands with every guest, followed by a tour of the grounds. Khloe couldn’t help but tweet again, saying, "Such an amazing day! I just meet Obama with my husband!
Kim Kardashian may be next if Reggie Bush and the Saints win the Super Bowl!
"WOW."
The athletes and their significant others reportedly ended their historic day with a tour of the presidential grounds.

Kim Kardashian Twitter Ticker: Go Saints! Go Me!

Nude kim kardashian pictures, kim kardashian ****ing gallery, sexy kim kardashian, topless kim kardashian, Sexyvideo kim kardashian gallery, kardashian with boyfriend sexy album,hardcore sex,****ing ass holes,rapid ****ers,

It was a busy day of cheering on the New Orleans Saints, Tweeting and self-promoting yesterday for Kim Kardashian.(She is sexy girl in the world)
The large-breasted former sex tape star attended the NFC Championship with friends, family and a homemade sign (below) for boyfriend Reggie Bush.
Unlike Kim, Reggie actually accomplished something in his chosen profession, scoring a go-ahead fourth quarter touchdown on a five-yard pass to Drew Brees. The Saints defeated the Vikings 31-28 and will take on the Colts in Super Bowl XLIV.

This will give Kardashian more opportunities to offer Bush support via Twitter, while also telling fans to watch her reality show. A few sample Tweets from Sunday:
• i live for the one hour episodes! don't you?
• Who's watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians??? West coast!
• I'm so proud of my baby!
• Superbowl baby!!!! WOW no words! Congrats New Orleans
• After the game going to watch Keeping Up With the Kardashians! This episode is crazy! Hard for me to watch the boxing matches!
• Getting ready to go to the Saints game! Let's go New Orleans! Who dat!!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread