Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2012, 02:30 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kala79 (View Post)
Ireally find it surprising that Kevin was not on her wedding. It was either Kevin deciding he doesn't want to be there, or his wife has had enough Whitney by then or jealous Bobby...I don't believe that she wouldn't invite her co-star and friend after just finishing shooting movie with him and would invite Donald Trump for example. It wasn't a small and private wedding. I wish someone asked him that question in the interview.
I find this surprising too. In fact for me it's another piece of "evidence" that they had a romantic relationship. It makes NO sense that he wouldn't be invited if they were just chummy co-stars. You know he would have been! So either he wasn't invited because Bobby wouldn't allow it, or he was invited and didn't attend either because (1) Cindy wouldn't allow it, or (2) he couldn't bear to watch her marry this clown.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoe1990 (View Post)
I find this surprising too. In fact for me it's another piece of "evidence" that they had a romantic relationship. It makes NO sense that he wouldn't be invited if they were just chummy co-stars. You know he would have been! So either he wasn't invited because Bobby wouldn't allow it, or he was invited and didn't attend either because (1) Cindy wouldn't allow it, or (2) he couldn't bear to watch her marry this clown.
I think it's a combination of the parasite not allowing him to come, but definitely I think it's more of the third option.

It's time for a new thread, I'll be posting it up right now. No more posting here ladies.

Please move all discussions over into the new thread here: http://www.fanforum.com/f88/kevney-9.../#post62702464

Last edited by 80s90sIsTheBest; 04-20-2012 at 02:39 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread