Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GobSmacked82 (View Post)
Apparently he demanded that KC take an AIDS test before kissing Whitney.
Oh geez, but wait a minute you can't contact HIV/AIDS from kissing! What's the point of making him do that of all things, what a jerk!
Old 03-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi everyone. I did not attend the movie tonight. My sister, mother and friends said it would be just to difficult for them right now to see those two together on the silver screen. Like us their heart are still broken. We plan to watch the Blu ray movie on Friday when family and friends gather for dinner. I recommended them to this forum (I think it's good for the healing process).
Old 03-28-2012, 07:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Apparently he demanded that KC take an AIDS test before kissing Whitney.
He's the one that had two ready made families before he married her.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynPattie (View Post)
Hi everyone. I did not attend the movie tonight. My sister, mother and friends said it would be just to difficult for them right now to see those two together on the silver screen. Like us their heart are still broken. We plan to watch the Blu ray movie on Friday when family and friends gather for dinner. I recommend them to our forum (I think it's good for the healing process).
I didn't see it either, but I heard that it wasn't the unedited version and I'm glad you recommend the forum for them we can never have enough Kevney shippers!
Old 03-28-2012, 07:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

They were star-crossed lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevneylove (View Post)
Awww he said "star crossed" :') his words are alwys so loving for whitney! Aw Kevin
I love how Kevin always finds a way either when a question is asked about the Bodyguard or directly about Whitney to sing her praises. This interview is only days old and he described his Whitney's singing of THE SONG as "heroic" AAWWW!!!

OS: You played a significant role in using Dolly Parton’s song “I Will Always Love You,” in the movie The Bodyguard. What was it about that song that appealed to you in that situation?

KC: I think we all have had to make that decision at some point. Maybe someone is not the right person at one point, maybe you are star crossed, but I found a genius in that song. Melodically I was always moved by that. That was a song that was immediately received by [Whitney Houston's] camp. We felt it was right for the movie [but others] said it wouldn’t get any radio play. I remember saying “Don’t be so sure.” The fact that someone would sing without orchestration [as Houston did] is heroic.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philo-Nantucket (View Post)
Yes, that is a fact. I remember that back then. He despised Kevin so much that he did not want him kissing Whitney at all. He informed Whitney to tell Kevin that he had to have an aids test before kissing her. Of course Whitney being the weak person that she was did not want to do it but she did. I tell Ya our Girl REALLY messed up big time when she hooked up with that loser. I mean Kevin deserve a medal and then some for what he had to go through with that LOSER-Really Kevin have been to hell and back.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
are you serious? what did "the jerk" do? I'm curious.
It was said he was giving her a hard time about doing the movie. He didnt want her doing any romance movies or any romantic scenes with Costner. Some even said that he had the nerve to request that Costner get tested for HIV before he kissed Whitney. Whitney even mentioned in an interview that the jerk didnt want her to do the movie but she told him that he would have to trust her because she wouldnt do anything to embarrass herself. She said it with a smile on her face but you can tell she was trying to hide the nastiness of it. I know you cant believe everything you hear but so many people have said the same thing and you know what I honestly do believe it. This is a so called man, even from Whitney's own admission, that spit in her face and beat her with an award that she received. He's a pure scumbag...& to think that people actually had the NERVE to throw eggs at Costner's house the day Whitney passed...smh...They shouldve been throwing eggs at that prick...Makes me soooo upset just thinking about it.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
No kidding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirlA (View Post)
It was said he was giving her a hard time about doing the movie. He didnt want her doing any romance movies or any romantic scenes with Costner. Some even said that he had the nerve to request that Costner get tested for HIV before he kissed Whitney. Whitney even mentioned in an interview that the jerk didnt want her to do the movie but she told him that he would have to trust her because she wouldnt do anything to embarrass herself. She said it with a smile on her face but you can tell she was trying to hide the nastiness of it. I know you cant believe everything you hear but so many people have said the same thing and you know what I honestly do believe it. This is a so called man, even from Whitney's own admission, that spit in her face and beat her with an award that she received. He's a pure scumbag...& to think that people actually had the NERVE to throw eggs at Costner's house the day Whitney passed...smh...They shouldve been throwing eggs at that prick...Makes me soooo upset just thinking about it.
OMG they threw eggs at Kevin's house! that's so crazy and pathetic. And your right they should've done that to the jerk who abused her instead.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
Oh geez, but wait a minute you can't contact HIV/AIDS from kissing! What's the point of making him do that of all things, what a jerk!
He also told her he was going to "pop" her (get her pregnant) right after the movie shoot was over, probably so that he could make sure she couldn't be with anyone else (KC)! Insecure jerk.
Old 03-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynPattie (View Post)
Yes, that is a fact. I remember that back then. He despised Kevin so much that he did not want him kissing Whitney at all. He informed Whitney to tell Kevin that he had to have an aids test before kissing her. Of course Whitney being the weak person that she was did not want to do it but she did. I tell Ya our Girl REALLY messed up big time when she hooked up with that loser. I mean Kevin deserve a medal and then some for what he had to go through with that LOSER-Really Kevin have been to hell and back.
It's appears to me that many are saying Whitney should take responsible; however, I am yet to hear folk say that this man that has made four different families should take responsibility.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by azgirl (View Post)
He also told her he was going to "pop" her (get her pregnant) right after the movie shoot was over, probably so that he could make sure she couldn't be with anyone else (KC)! Insecure jerk.
oh my god! that's just going too far. What the hell was his problem!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
A 20-year history none if us knew existed. True love never dies.
You are so right: TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES

and I will add that TRUE LOVE CANNOT BE HIDDEN FOREVER, IT WILL COME BURSTING OUT at one point

In Kevin's case it was when HIS WHITNEY passed- That has torn his heart in pieces to the point that he could not contain his love to himself anymore and just had to let the whole world know.

And he knew the whole world was watching because at the beginning of his speech he said "let us suspend our anger, our sorrow in this church, around the country and around the world" Something to that effect. I loud him for acknowledging his feelings as that probably would hlep him heal a little bit when he sits and starts missing her and cannot see or call her or bump into her as he said in one interview. We love you Kevin and we love Whitney also!!
Old 03-28-2012, 08:03 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Welcome Mortie. Spot on observations. Call Whitney Cleopatra, Queen of De-nial!!
She thought she could beat her addiction with the love of God, her mother and prayer, to the exclusion of a residential, yearlong program with intensive therapy to root out the causes of her stress and self-medication. And follow-up counseling. She firmly told Diane Sawyer in her 2002 interview that she didn't have an addiction, she had a 'bad habit.' OK, Whitney. Didn't she know that there are rehab programs run by Christians?
And she couldn't/wouldn't acknowledge that Boooby would wreak havoc on her life, which he did. It took her 15 years to extricate herself from that toxic marriage, and finally, she overlooked what loads of people around the world now suspect: Kevin Costner was a far superior match for her than Boooby.
But I could forgive her anything, because she had a pure heart, probably a little too selfless, and never deflected her faults onto others. Despite her addiction, there are loads of people in this world who could learn a thing or two from Whitney's character.

Those last comments of Kevin's are so mischievous! Where did they appear? I remember watching an E! interview on YouTube where he described the scenes to Leeza Gibbons. Yeah, he said they were passionate and real. (although maybe he meant to say 'convincing,' which would be the proper acting term?)

Well, we'll never know, because those scenes were left on the cutting room floor. Probably for the best. Boooby was jealous enough w/o them. Can you imagine ...?
Wow I didn't know she said that during the DS interview. I remember hearing that she had checked in to rehab (I think last year???) but it must have only been for a few months. She needed something like what you've described.

As for BB, Whitney should have ran like hell from him. I've been reading some stuff about him recently. I'm going to split it up into 2 posts because it's long and I've found stuff talking about how on multiple occasions BB physically abused her.

Bobby Brown's Rap Sheet

1. 1989; Columbus, GA: Arrested for simulating a sex act on stage. He was fined $600 and continued his performance.

2. 1993; GA: Arrested for another charge of lewdness on stage when he feigned a sexual act on a female dancer.

3. February 1994; Atlanta, GA: Arrested at a jazz club for failure to appear in court for traffic violations. After a bench warrant was issued, police were tipped off to his presence and converged on the club.

4. April 1995; FL: Arrested for assault at a Disney World nightclub. He and two members of his entourage beat a club patron to a pulp, resulting in several sutures to repair the man’s face and reattach his ear. After being placed into the back of the squad car, an agitated Brown banged his head against the window and urinated on the seats. Charges were later dropped after settling with the victim out of court.

5. 1995, West Hollywood, CA: Security was summoned to Brown’s hotel room after a noise complaint. He kicked the guard in the back and was arrested.

6. December 1996; Miami, FL: Arrested for drunk driving after a single-car accident that resulted in a crashed Porsche, four broken ribs and a mauled street sign. Earlier that year, he checked into the Betty Ford Clinic for problems with alcohol. While in rehab, he got into trouble with the tabloid press after allegedly calling his wife a lesbian. Brown called the report a “fabrication.”

7. 1998: Convicted in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for his 1996 drunk driving incident. Brown was sentenced to five days in jail, a year probation, suspended license, a $500 fine, 30 days in a rehabilitation center and 100 hours of community service.

8. 1999: Arrested for violating the terms of his probation and faced 90 days in prison.

9. May 2000, Ft. Lauderdale, FL: He was in front of a Fort Lauderdale judge for once again for violating probation — his third time. Brown was deemed a flight risk and was jailed pending his court date.

10. 2002; Atlanta, GA: Arrested for marijuana possession and trafficking. Though he could have been set free, police held on to the repeat offender after discovering a warrant for dodging a court date relating to his 1996 drunk driving incident.

11. Early 2003: Brown made an appearance on American Music Awards, but was spotted by a DeKalb County judge, who issued a warrant for Brown’s arrest for leaving the state of Georgia while awaiting a court date. He was later arrested.

12. 2003: Sentenced to fourteen days in jail and sixty days of house arrest after being nabbed by police the prior week while dining with his family — again for violating the terms of his probation relating to the 1996 drunk driving incident.

13. 2003: After serving a sixty day sentence in DeKalb County for violating probation, Brown vowed to never return to jail. Two days later, he was sentenced to ninety days for back child support totaling $63,000.

14. Late 2003: Arrested for misdemeanor battery, allegedly for striking Whitney Houston while shouting epithets. After Houston accompanied him to the police station, Brown was released on his own recognizance.

15. February 2004; GA: Arrested and jailed on a parole violation related to a previous drunk driving conviction

16. 2005: Judge issued a warrant for Brown’s arrest after his failure to appear for a child support hearing. Later arrested.

17. December 1, 2007, Brockton, MA: Police were called to a hotel shortly after midnight to break up a fight. Upon arriving at the scene, troopers were directed towards a vehicle outside. They then spoke to Brown, who was sitting in the front seat. Police found drugs (cocaine) on him and Brown asked if they could use "discretion" and not bring charges against him. They arrested him.

18. March 26, 2012; Reseda, CA: arrested on suspicion of drunk driving
Old 03-28-2012, 08:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You are so speaking the truth. He is sensitive, and she loved that about him.

"I wanted her, ... I said I will wait for her" Reading those word makes my heart skip a beat every time to think this good man had that kind of love for Whitney before she even arrive on the set and it also make me wish I had been a dear true friend of Whitney at that time so that I could've shook some sense in her silly brain. I'm still wondering why she was not receptive of Kevin true love. I'm beginning to think that she never had a good man like Kevin to respond to her with love and gentleness like he did.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
It's appears to me that many are saying Whitney should take responsible; however, I am yet to hear folk say that this man that has made four different families should take responsibility.
Don't worry guys, Booby has it coming. Bad Karma is coming to him. Don't be surprised if he gets the badluck to cross Kevin's path that Kevin makes sure he feels some kind of heat for mistreating HIS WHITNEY so badly that she had to numb her brain with substances. Frank/Kevin will whoop his ass one day!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread