Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2012, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynPattie (View Post)
dammit i could just scream! Talking about a missed love!
so could I.....ugh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitney&kevinforever (View Post)
Hi my friends,

If any of you ever meets Kevin, please tell him he has eternal fans in us for the love he has for our angel Whitney and for the way he has always treated her.

Do you guys think he knows about the talk going on about what fans like us wished had happened between him and Whitney?

Also, Booby better be careful where he steps writing a tel-all book because Frank Farmer may have to woop him really good if he says anything disrespectful about our Angel, Whitney.

Isn't it sad how everybody has betrayed her except for Kevin, Cissy, Dionne and Bobbi Kristina? So sad to think people have your back and then stab you instead?

That is why we will always love Kevin, for being a true friend all these years we only hope Whitney knew that. They are soul-mates eventhough him and Whitney did not have have a chance to fulfill that destiny here on earth, they will meet in Heaven.
So sad!!
I don't know if he knows about the fans wanting he and her together romantically, probably not, but I can't say for sure. And god the jerk writing a tell all book that's no surprise that's what he'd do anyway to paint Whitney in a bad light once again and further tarnish her rep which even in death is a horrible thing to do.

And it is very sad that they only people she had in life were Kevin, Cissy & her daughter, why everyone treated her like crap I'll never understand.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
Yeah I heard about the gay rumor with her which is ridiculous she's never shown any interests in women that I know of although it is possible she was bisexual, but I don't know. She always seemed to love men and be attracted to them.

I don't doubt at all that he wasn't close with the family, because he was I think it's just obvious.
She never ever showed an attaction to women. That rumor seemed to have come out of left field.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki242 (View Post)
i can only imagine what costner's wife said to him when they got home from the homecoming. That had to be a pretty wierd situation.
Might gave gone something like: "I forgive you. Now stop it!!"

But you know what I cannot figure out? There is that story floating around out there that he said through a statement that WH was his one true love. I mean I clearly think they missed their destiny together, but if it is true, then why was it that only some rinky-dink British gossip Web site picked it up? You would think that if he had a statement, he would issue it to a real publication. And why would he be so unguarded and say something like that? Drunk texting???
Old 03-25-2012, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She never ever showed an attaction to women. That rumor seemed to have come out of left field.
No kidding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GobSmacked82 (View Post)

But you know what I cannot figure out? There is that story floating around out there that he said through a statement that WH was his one true love. I mean I clearly think they missed their destiny together, but if it is true, then why was it that only some rinky-dink British gossip Web site picked it up? You would think that if he had a statement, he would issue it to a real publication. And why would he be so unguarded and say something like that? Drunk texting???
Okay that statement about how his wife would've handled his speech made me LOL like seriously that's too funny.

And yes I've heard about that story...and to me no matter what anyone says or thinks it's true and I don't want to believe that it's not, but that's just me.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just read the eulogy speech for the first time just now. It was beautiful and it just cements what I have known all along. Kevin and Whitney loved each other. I mean that is the big reason why I loved the movie, because of the amazing chemistry between them. I saw it as more than just acting, there was something there. It's just not fair that things in life don't happen the way you want them to. I always believed that they belonged together. But since they couldn't be together in this life, I know they will be reunited in Heaven.
I still haven't been able to watch the funeral, but I know I will soon and I'm sure seeing it will impact me more than reading it. I will probably even cry a little when I watch it. There are just no words to describe what Kevin and Whitney had. It was beautiful.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
Yeah I guess I understand why, but still it bothers me.

It's probably was.

totally agree with this post.
I looked it up and several websites report him saying that. But that would definitely jeporadize his marriage.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I looked it up and several websites report him saying that. But that would definitely jeporadize his marriage.
Wow...okay then there's confirmation I guess.
Old 03-25-2012, 04:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
i can only imagine what costner's wife said to him when they got home from the homecoming. That had to be a pretty wierd situation.
Huh...if i was Kevins wife. after calling another woman(whitney) "so perfect", not just pretty, but as beautiful as a woman could be", really? i would whoop his ass. We have to give kevins wife credit for sitting thru the whole eulogy..i wld have felt so uncomfortable hearing my husband talk of another woman like that..i would have given my self a fake bathroom break and left..for real................but hey..i love that kev isn't hiding his feelings for whitney
Old 03-25-2012, 05:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitneydreams (View Post)
Kevin must have been really special to Whitney and the family because if you notice in the video where he was crying and waving he walk out with family. Normally at a funeral friends stay where they are until all family has clear the church. Noticed Ray J, Brandy and Tyler Perry even stay where they were and they were close to Whitney also.

Kevin Costner in Japan 1992 ケビン・コスナー初来日 - YouTube @2:33

"I thought that Whitney was talented and that she was beautiful and that I can certainly fall in love with her."Wow I didn't know Kevin felt that way until the funeral.
Yeah....i watched the interview when kevin made this statement..it was in japan...Damn they guy was telling the world he loved whitney..he has said he loved whitney in; canada, jaoan, sweden, germany, etats unis....datz love..
Old 03-25-2012, 05:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitney&kevinforever (View Post)
Hi my friends,

If any of you ever meets Kevin, please tell him he has eternal fans in us for the love he has for our angel Whitney and for the way he has always treated her.

Do you guys think he knows about the talk going on about what fans like us wished had happened between him and Whitney?

Also, Booby better be careful where he steps writing a tel-all book because Frank Farmer may have to woop him really good if he says anything disrespectful about our Angel, Whitney.

Isn't it sad how everybody has betrayed her except for Kevin, Cissy, Dionne and Bobbi Kristina? So sad to think people have your back and then stab you instead?

That is why we will always love Kevin, for being a true friend all these years we only hope Whitney knew that. They are soul-mates eventhough him and Whitney did not have have a chance to fulfill that destiny here on earth, they will meet in Heaven.
So sad!!
I can tell u Kevin knows that fans have been saying he and whitney shld be together...in a recent interview i saw he said" it has been an interesting couple of months & that he has his own personal relationship with Whitney aand he is eccited to see how people react to this..i guess when the bodyguard is released...they will have interviews
Old 03-25-2012, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurielle (View Post)
Yeah....i watched the interview when kevin made this statement..it was in japan...Damn they guy was telling the world he loved whitney..he has said he loved whitney in; canada, jaoan, sweden, germany, etats unis....datz love..
Yep it definitely is love and and there's no denying it. There's no one that could actually even say that he wasn't in love with her because it wouldn't be true.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Whitney was never gay....look at the tongue kissing seen in near the pool in the bodyguard, watch it closely, u will tell, Whitney wanted that kiss so bad, she was so into it and she leaned into kevin like, stop wasting time and kiss me already....THAT right thurrrr...isn't a lesbian.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GobSmacked82 (View Post)

I believe Kevin made this statement...2 occasions have come up that he said that....1st thru a statement released by his publicist and 2nd in an abush interview in LAX with TMX..he was actually holding his wife hands..I have seen it on Kevins IMBD website.....but i think it was later removed...but he has not issued any statement denying that..i know its is true..it's not a coincidence that the statement was made on 2 different occasions
Old 03-25-2012, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Whitney was never gay....look at the tongue kissing seen in near the pool in the bodyguard, watch it closely, u will tell, Whitney wanted that kiss so bad, she was so into it and she leaned into kevin like, stop wasting time and kiss me already....THAT right thurrrr...isn't a lesbian.
Yeah exactly she wasn't a lesbian definitely not don't know where that came from, but it's totally untrue.

Quote:
I believe Kevin made this statement...2 occasions have come up that he said that....1st thru a statement released by his publicist and 2nd in an abush interview in LAX with TMX..he was actually holding his wife hands..I have seen it on Kevins IMBD website.....but i think it was later removed...but he has not issued any statement denying that..i know its is true..it's not a coincidence that the statement was made on 2 different occasions
well at least we know it's true even if it was stated at 2 different times and two different publications that's the most important thing.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Huh...if i was Kevins wife. after calling another woman(whitney) "so perfect", not just pretty, but as beautiful as a woman could be", really? i would whoop his ass. We have to give kevins wife credit for sitting thru the whole eulogy..i wld have felt so uncomfortable hearing my husband talk of another woman like that..i would have given my self a fake bathroom break and left..for real................but hey..i love that kev isn't hiding his feelings for whitney
Exactly. I feel pretty bad for her. If my husband was fawning for a woman dead or alive, there would be problems. Especially if I was his 1st wife, I would be like ". Why the ******* do you keep touching on her? If your not on film you should not have your hands on her waist".
Closed Thread   Post New Thread