Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2012, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirlA (View Post)
Exactly & there were many people wondering where he was. I mean if someone is "Your girl", I would assume you would be at their funeral. Anyway, I had to put myself in Whitney's shoes for a minute...If this man..."married man" at that, were saying all these sweet things about me in multiple interviews, there is no way no how I would just think he was being "friendly". IMO you would have to be blind if you didn't see that Kevin harbored deep feelings for this woman. We are talking about a "married man" who risked putting his marriage in danger to say all those things about her to the PUBLIC MEDIA. I mean IDK about you guys but I have never seen a married man speak this way about another woman to the public, especially knowing that his wife could see it. & Lets not even get started with how he interacted with her offset behind the scenes; All touchy feely, one would think he was dating Whitney at the time if you didnt know anything a/b him(vice versa) lol...My mother reminds me alot of Cissy and she can always sense when a guy likes me, even if I'm in denial about & don't WANT to believe it, she can always see it. Need I say, she always ended being right about each one of those guys. I can bet money that Cissy pointed that out to Whitney many of times. I know she knew & I willing to bet she noticed it as soon as filming started. Anytime the public can see it, you can see it too. I watched a interview that KC did late in 2011 and the interviewer asked him a question that had NOTHING to do with Whitney but sure enough in KC style he found a way to bring her name up lol. I laughed so much because he throws hints like nobody's business. If someone can't see that how much he deeply loved/loves her , they are just blind or dont want to believe it. I know if the circumstances were different they would have definitely been together.
I totally agree 1000 times with this point, very well put you've summed just amazingly, couldn't have said it better myself. And I don't doubt he brought her up into the interview...*sigh* that man loved her to pieces..He definitely took a brave risk by sharing his true feelings a lot of men don't do that.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaCallieShipper (View Post)
I totally agree 1000 times with this point, very well put you've summed just amazingly, couldn't have said it better myself. And I don't doubt he brought her up into the interview...*sigh* that man loved her to pieces..He definitely took a brave risk by sharing his true feelings a lot of men don't do that.

[/B]

Our Whitney was one of those immature women that we all have known at one point in our life where we just wanted to [B]TAKE HER AND SHAKE SOME DAM SENSE INTO HER HEAD. Of course she knew that Kevin loved her and she knew this by his behavior and of course I am convince he informed her of his feelings because there is just to much I love you chemistry in the photos they've taken. I definitely love the Elton John Photo with Whitney, Kevin and Kevin Daughter and of course the Muhammad Ali Celebration photo. I just feel that because she overall was concern about what other folks thought of her she hinder herself from experiencing the exceptional love that Kevin had and will always have for her. This sad time in his life must be TORTURE when he thinks about her. And fans no one knows us better than our mother's. Mines used to say to me all the time "You can fool some people(meaning friends etc), but I'm your mother you can never fool me- Denzel was not there and that's because Cissy (especially knew, because she and Whitney was close) what Kevin and Whitney situation was and now the world knows..

When asked in the interview if he stayed in touch with Whitney Kevin said that they bumped into each other and He thinks about her. I often wondered when the events that they attend ended and the photos taking are done and they are leaving did Whitney kiss Kevin and say I love you and to take care? I bet she does because they have known each other for so long(He's dear to her heart) and I wondered if he said I love you to and take care(I think he did and that it was not the cold "nice seeing you and take care" thing)? What do you all think.

Last edited by CarolynPattie; 03-25-2012 at 02:48 PM
Old 03-25-2012, 02:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

i can only imagine what costner's wife said to him when they got home from the homecoming. That had to be a pretty wierd situation.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I totally agree with you. It was indeed very brave of him.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolynPattie (View Post)
[/B]

Our Whitney was one of those immature women that we all have known at one point in our life where we just wanted to [B]TAKE HER AND SHAKE SOME DAM SENSE INTO HER HEAD. Of course she knew that Kevin loved her and she knew this by his behavior and of course I am convince he informed her of his feelings because there is just to much I love you chemistry in the photos they've taken. I definitely love the Elton John Photo with Whitney, Kevin and Kevin Daughter and of course the Muhammad Ali Celebration photo. I just feel thatbrcause she overall was concern about what other folks thought of her she hinder herself from experiencing the exceptional love that Kevin had and will always have for her. This sad time in his life must be TORTURE when he thinks about her.

When asked in the interview if he stayed in touch with Whitney Kevin said that they bumped into each other and He thinks about her. I often wondered when the events that they attend ended and they are leaving does Whitney kiss Kevin and say I love you and to take care? I bet she does because they have know each other for some long and I wondered if he say I love you to and take care? What do you all think.
All I can say to that is that Whitney was pretty slow when it came to who shewas with. Bobby and Ray J? C'mon Whitney, you could have done better than that. Bobby may not have been the entire reason for her death but he most certainly contributed to her addiction. He also treated her like dirt. Ray J is just sooo immature and a bit of a douche. She is just not good boyfriend material. You should have seen him on his dating show.

Last edited by kiki242; 03-25-2012 at 02:44 PM Reason: imenat to put he is not bf material not she.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
[/B]

Our Whitney was one of those immature women that we all have known at one point in our life where we just wanted to [B]TAKE HER AND SHAKE SOME DAM SENSE INTO HER HEAD. Of course she knew that Kevin loved her and she knew this by his behavior and of course I am convince he informed her of his feelings because their is just to much I love you chemistry in the photos they've taken. I definitely love the Elton John Photo with Whitney, Kevin and Kevin Daughter and of course the Muhammad Ali Celebration photo. I just feel that people she was concern about what other folks thought she hinder herself from experiencing the exceptional love that Kevin had and will always have for her. This sad time in his life must be TORTURE when he thinks about her.
Yeah I guess I understand why, but still it bothers me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki242 (View Post)
i can only imagine what costner's wife said to him when they got home from the homecoming. That had to be a pretty wierd situation.
It's probably was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiki242 (View Post)
All I can say to that is that Whitney was pretty slow when it came to who shewas with. Bobby and Ray J? C'mon Whitney, you could have done better than that. Bobby may not have been the entire reason for her death but he most certainly contributed to her addiction. He also treated her like dirt. Ray J is just sooo immature and a bit of a douche. She is just not good boyfriend material. You should have seen him on his dating show.
totally agree with this post.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

I might be in total minority here, but I actually don't mind Ray J.
Don't get me wrong - I wish she was with Kevin or if not then well, some other mature guy. Ray J is also hardly a good boyfriend material, true. However:
I do have a feeling that Whitney hooking up with him smoothed her divorce pain, maybe even helped her to decide to do it? And for sure he gave her some joy in her last years, probably some pain too, but she must have been immune to that already. I don't think she treated him seriously - just a lover and a friend maybe, as he claims. And he's been nothing but respectful towards her all this time. Never said a bad thing about her. Yeah, I think he maybe needed a bit of publicity, but so far he doesn't reveal 'dirty' facts about her like her ex-husband does. And she restored my faith in her taste with man, too. Ray J is actually quite handsome.
Old 03-25-2012, 02:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yeah exactly and he didn't the only man who did I think was and is KC that man just loved that woman to pieces and it didn't matter to him what she did he still loved her it's just amazing to me really and it's so sad that she couldn't see it and see that she deserved him and that she should be happy and treated with respect and love.

And wow okay that could also be possible and wow I didn't realize that Whitney didn't go her father's funeral, but I'm not surprised it must have been very hard on her.

you're welcome.

and god yes they would have been just beautiful!

And I too believe she knew about their feelings for each other and I do also believe it was invited by her and not by anyone else.
Yes she had top notch men in her life at some point. But she chose that dam loser-who by the way have said Whitney married him for all the wrong reasons and true to his disgusting form he is writing a book that slams Whitney in a negative light. The one reason he writes in his book is she married him to quiet rumor's that she was gay and that there were other rumor's that he chose not to include in his book(more than likely the Kevin and Whitney thing). He's probably afraid of a lawsuit)..
Old 03-25-2012, 03:02 PM
New Fan

Kevin must have been really special to Whitney and the family because if you notice in the video where he was crying and waving he walk out with family. Normally at a funeral friends stay where they are until all family has clear the church. Noticed Ray J, Brandy and Tyler Perry even stay where they were and they were close to Whitney also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8ULoMtVpyU @2:33

"I thought that Whitney was talented and that she was beautiful and that I can certainly fall in love with her."

Wow I didn't know Kevin felt that way until the funeral.

Last edited by Whitneydreams; 03-25-2012 at 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes she had top notch men in her life at some point. But she chose that dam loser-who by the way have said Whitney married him for all the wrong reasons and true to his disgusting form he is writing a book that slams Whitney in a negative light. The one reason he writes in his book is she married him to quiet rumor's that she was gay and that there were other rumor's that he chose not to include in his book(more than likely the Kevin and Whitney thing). He's probably afraid of a lawsuit)..
Yeah I heard about the gay rumor with her which is ridiculous she's never shown any interests in women that I know of although it is possible she was bisexual, but I don't know. She always seemed to love men and be attracted to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitneydreams (View Post)
Kevin must have been really special to Whitney and the family because if you notice in the video where he was crying and waving he walk out with family. Normally at a funeral friends stay where they are until all family has clear the church. Noticed Ray J, Brandy and Tyler Perry even stay where they were and they were close to Whitney also.
I don't doubt at all that he wasn't close with the family, because he was I think it's just obvious.
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettygirlA (View Post)
Exactly & there were many people wondering where he was. I mean if someone is "Your girl", I would assume you would be at their funeral. Anyway, I had to put myself in Whitney's shoes for a minute...If this man..."married man" at that, were saying all these sweet things about me in multiple interviews, there is no way no how I would just think he was being "friendly". IMO you would have to be blind if you didn't see that Kevin harbored deep feelings for this woman. We are talking about a "married man" who risked putting his marriage in danger to say all those things about her to the PUBLIC MEDIA. I mean IDK about you guys but I have never seen a married man speak this way about another woman to the public, especially knowing that his wife could see it. & Lets not even get started with how he interacted with her offset behind the scenes; All touchy feely, one would think he was dating Whitney at the time if you didnt know anything a/b him(vice versa) lol...My mother reminds me alot of Cissy and she can always sense when a guy likes me, even if I'm in denial about & don't WANT to believe it, she can always see it. Need I say, she always ended being right about each one of those guys. I can bet money that Cissy pointed that out to Whitney many of times. I know she knew & I willing to bet she noticed it as soon as filming started. Anytime the public can see it, you can see it too. I watched a interview that KC did late in 2011 and the interviewer asked him a question that had NOTHING to do with Whitney but sure enough in KC style he found a way to bring her name up lol. I laughed so much because he throws hints like nobody's business. If someone can't see that how much he deeply loved/loves her , they are just blind or dont want to believe it. I know if the circumstances were different they would have definitely been together.
I love how you said even when he is not asked directly about Whitney, Kevin finds a way to "throw hints like nobody's business" THAT IS VERY FUNNY AND SO TRUE.

Like in the interview from the youtube video Kevin Costner Acts and SINGS! - YouTube with this reporter who is a big fan of The Bodyguard and who says that for him it is the best movie of all times: The reporter asks him that when he looks at movie moments on the big screen and when Kevin took the bullet for Whitney THAT IS TRUE LOVE RIGHT THERE, THAT'S TRUE LOVE and Kevin replies "YEAHHH!!" and when asked if he still talks to Whitney and if she gives him pointers for his music career he says "No, we don't talk about the music (WHAT DID THEY TALK ABOUT THEN?? swoon) we bump into each other and I think about her a lot" and he goes on with words of praise for her talent while acknowledging the ups and downs she has had. AAWWW!!
Old 03-25-2012, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitney&kevinforever (View Post)
I love how you said even when he is not asked directly about Whitney, Kevin finds a way to "throw hints like nobody's business" THAT IS VERY FUNNY AND SO TRUE.

Like in the interview from the youtube video Kevin Costner Acts and SINGS! - YouTube with this reporter who is a big fan of The Bodyguard and who says that for him it is the best movie of all times: The reporter asks him that when he looks at movie moments on the big screen and when Kevin took the bullet for Whitney THAT IS TRUE LOVE RIGHT THERE, THAT'S TRUE LOVE and Kevin replies "YEAHHH!!" and when asked if he still talks to Whitney and if she gives him pointers for his music career he says "No, we don't talk about the music (WHAT DID THEY TALK ABOUT THEN?? swoon) we bump into each other and I think about her a lot" and he goes on with words of praise for her talent while acknowledging the ups and downs she has had. AAWWW!!
He is just...too cute and so love with her it's not even deniable or funny anymore...He's acts like a love struck teenager or something.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kala79 (View Post)
I might be in total minority here, but I actually don't mind Ray J.
Don't get me wrong - I wish she was with Kevin or if not then well, some other mature guy. Ray J is also hardly a good boyfriend material, true. However:
I do have a feeling that Whitney hooking up with him smoothed her divorce pain, maybe even helped her to decide to do it? And for sure he gave her some joy in her last years, probably some pain too, but she must have been immune to that already. I don't think she treated him seriously - just a lover and a friend maybe, as he claims. And he's been nothing but respectful towards her all this time. Never said a bad thing about her. Yeah, I think he maybe needed a bit of publicity, but so far he doesn't reveal 'dirty' facts about her like her ex-husband does. And she restored my faith in her taste with man, too. Ray J is actually quite handsome.
In the OPRAH interview Pat statement that Whitney problem was that "She was looking for love in all the wrong places and that she was following a dream and that dream was a younger man and that to her and the family that was dangerous-that they felt something terrible could happen. She felt that Whitney being an middle age women should be entertaining her company at home or at a respectable dinner location(not at an club)with a more mature man. It was why Pat was with her that night at the club-there had been talk of an altercation with a women- (to make sure Whitney would be alright) and that they did not know who the woman was but she made her presence known every where they went that night in the club-that woman was later identified and was found to have ties with RJ. I feel RJ is questionable.

Last edited by CarolynPattie; 03-25-2012 at 03:13 PM
Old 03-25-2012, 03:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericacallieshipper (View Post)
he is just...too cute and so love with her it's not even deniable or funny anymore...he's acts like a love struck teenager or something.

dammit i could just scream! Talking about a missed love!
Old 03-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Is there a way we can let Kevin know how much we appreciate his pure love for Whitney?

Hi my friends,

If any of you ever meets Kevin, please tell him he has eternal fans in us for the love he has for our angel Whitney and for the way he has always treated her.

Do you guys think he knows about the talk going on about what fans like us wished had happened between him and Whitney?

Also, Booby better be careful where he steps writing a tel-all book because Frank Farmer may have to woop him really good if he says anything disrespectful about our Angel, Whitney.

Isn't it sad how everybody has betrayed her except for Kevin, Cissy, Dionne and Bobbi Kristina? So sad to think people have your back and then stab you instead?

That is why we will always love Kevin, for being a true friend all these years we only hope Whitney knew that. They are soul-mates eventhough him and Whitney did not have have a chance to fulfill that destiny here on earth, they will meet in Heaven.
So sad!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread