Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2010, 07:15 PM
Extreme Fan

KayAus - Kaylie ♥ Austin [Make It or Break It] #1: She is his inspiration.

Welcome to the 1st KayAus - Kaylie & Austin - Appreciation Thread!
She is his inspiration.

1. _mila_
2. MadisonNorthFan
3. Advo
4. HappilyEverNow
5. PaperGirl
6. howieboo
7. Ali92
8. xlennie
9. MsDelusional
10. emgirlie14
11. xRainbow
12. LovelyxRiver
13. J0uliia
14. BELLAROSEEE
15. CallistaHogan
16. iSmitchie
17. tsforever
18. ShineSoBright23
19. On.the.Line96
20. GossipGleek
21. Irthes
22. Andra
23. Laurababora

by smile.girl

"What are you thinking about right now?"
"Nothing"

by Ali92

by _mila_

"The Rock girls are it. You are it"

Last edited by _mila_; 03-30-2011 at 05:11 PM
_mila_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Add Me Please!
Old 07-18-2010, 07:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Added.

I can't wait for more Austin/Kaylie in the next episode. I hope we get some good stuff between them.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah Me too.

As much of a player Aus is, I think that's starting to change since he sees Kay in a whole new light now like she does with him.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah. It's gonna be tough between them because he is a player and she wants to focus on gymnastics.

They will need a slow build-up. The fact tha he kinda of opened up to her at the end of last episode was a good start.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Absolutely LOVE the title! Plz add me?

I think Austin is a great addition to the show - especially considering Johnny Pacar only gets to pop in once in a while, and we're otherwise stuck with flipping Carter (ugh).

I'm definitely enjoying all the Kaylie and Austin interaction. He's definitely intrigued by her, and I just loved how he told her that she was his inspiration. But, I'd like a slow build up, especially since Kaylie should focus on gymnastics.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
Absolutely LOVE the title! Plz add me?

I think Austin is a great addition to the show - especially considering Johnny Pacar only gets to pop in once in a while, and we're otherwise stuck with flipping Carter (ugh).

I'm definitely enjoying all the Kaylie and Austin interaction. He's definitely intrigued by her, and I just loved how he told her that she was his inspiration. But, I'd like a slow build up, especially since Kaylie should focus on gymnastics.
Added.

Don't even get me started about Carter I can't believe we are stuck with him as regular. I'm actually afraid of liking Austin too much because he might be taken away from us as well.

And I loved the looks he was giving her across the gym.

I think it could be a good storyline for Kaylie to deal with her attraction to Austin. She has been there before with Carter, but she wasn't as invested in her gymnastics back then.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Add me please. I really enjoyed their interactions last episode. I thought they had good chemistry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _mila_ (View Post)

I really loved that too!
Old 07-18-2010, 08:04 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappilyEverNow (View Post)
Add me please. I really enjoyed their interactions last episode. I thought they had good chemistry.

I really loved that too!
Added

Yeah. I thought he had good chem with Emily as well, but I'm glad it seems that he is going to be for Kaylie.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:13 PM
New Fan

[[I'll just be a lurker, but...]]

I think its going to be a whole dramatic plot with Kaylie trying to balance her purity rings that SHE herself instigated and having this thing with Austin.

It'll be entertaining
smile.girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile.girl (View Post)
[[I'll just be a lurker, but...]]

I think its going to be a whole dramatic plot with Kaylie trying to balance her purity rings that SHE herself instigated and having this thing with Austin.

It'll be entertaining
You should do more than lurk.

But yes, the fact that the rings were her idea is going to make she strugle even more.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _mila_ (View Post)
Added.

Don't even get me started about Carter I can't believe we are stuck with him as regular. I'm actually afraid of liking Austin too much because he might be taken away from us as well.

I think it could be a good storyline for Kaylie to deal with her attraction to Austin. She has been there before with Carter, but she wasn't as invested in her gymnastics back then.
He's actually been demoted to guest starring now, so maybe TPTB have heard our prayers and are phasing him out? One can only hope. Imo, they should bring back Nicky, make Damon a permanent fixture and add Leo too. Besides Austin of course .

You know, I never saw Kaylie as invested in Carter as he was in her. I like that she's so focused on gymnastics now and I'd like them to keep the Austin/Kaylie stuff as a flirtation.

I did think he had chemistry with Emily too, but I really like Emily with Damon.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advo (View Post)
He's actually been demoted to guest starring now, so maybe TPTB have heard our prayers and are phasing him out? One can only hope. Imo, they should bring back Nicky, make Damon a permanent fixture and add Leo too. Besides Austin of course .

You know, I never saw Kaylie as invested in Carter as he was in her. I like that she's so focused on gymnastics now and I'd like them to keep the Austin/Kaylie stuff as a flirtation.

I did think he had chemistry with Emily too, but I really like Emily with Damon.
I don't really need Leo back, I would rather have Razor. Give me Damon, Razor, Nicky and Austin and I promise I won't ever complain about Carter.

And about Kaylie not being into Carter... I believe even Carter himself said something about it, didn't he? I don't know, I just find it hard to really understand couples that are already together when a show starts, since I don't know how and why they got there.

About Austin, how old is he supposed to be? He is an Olympic gold medalist and if I remember right Sasha said something about male gymnasts peaking in their twenties.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Addicted Fan

^I like Leo because I liked his interaction with Kaylie. Of the four girls, you know the least about Kaylie's family dynamic. Plus, Leo wasn't hard on the eyes either imo. I don't see him as a love interest for the girls.

I do think Carter said it too, but also based on their interaction, Carter seemed head-over-heels in love while Kaylie was rather reluctant in many instances.

Not sure about Austin. He looks older, plus you have to be a certain age before you can go to the Olympics right?
Old 07-19-2010, 11:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Now that you mentioned, I do like Leo with Kaylie. He just really annoys me when he is around Emily.

And about her family... It's weird because there is so much drama between her parents and I still feel like I don't really know them very well. Kaylie is always affected by what's going on between them, so it would be nice if we could get more insight. Having Leo back could help.

I have no idea if you have to be a certain age before going to the Olympics. Honestly, most things I know about gymnastics I've learned from the show.