Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-08-2010, 02:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Or for TBOTE, when the promo came out with drowned-rat Kate snuggling up to wet Jack:

Franci, do I remember right that you made up a caption of Kate praying "Please God I atone for everything I've done wrong in my life if I can just have this wet wet man that's next to me."
workingmom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was expecting such reaction from kate. I thought the writers wanted to keep the triangle alive, but with that scene they killed it completely
Old 11-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Kate. Tone it down a little, girl.

It's just a diamond ring and a promise of forever with the man of your life. Don't overreact, K?
Old 11-08-2010, 02:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's just a diamond ring and a promise of forever with the man of your life. Don't overreact, K?

that girl! She killed the triangle
Old 11-08-2010, 02:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingmom2 (View Post)
Or for TBOTE, when the promo came out with drowned-rat Kate snuggling up to wet Jack:

http://gallery.lost-media.com/albums...01cap-0972.jpg

Franci, do I remember right that you made up a caption of Kate praying "Please God I atone for everything I've done wrong in my life if I can just have this wet wet man that's next to me."
I'd like to see this caption! I'm curious now and thinking that it is something really possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinzia1
I was expecting such reaction from kate. I thought the writers wanted to keep the triangle alive, but with that scene they killed it completely
They did Specially if you think the Kate's reaction seeing Sawyer for the first time after 3 years! If that was a 'finally I'm seeing my great love after 3 years apart' well, sorry but again someone forgot to tell Evangeline how she should play a feeling like that And it not to mention all the S4, 5 and 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingmom2
Kate. Tone it down a little, girl.

Great

Last edited by Ana Jate; 11-08-2010 at 02:33 PM
Ana Jate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh Kate you forgot again that you're mad at him

Old 11-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinzia1 (View Post)
Oz this was your comment after SNBH aired

-still no links for the episode and no clips for jate scenes!!! *jumps off the cliff*

and again, you spoiled us with this cliff thing
LOOL yeah i was up a bit early coz i was so excited i couldnt even sleep thinking of what the happy twist of events could be that would made Jaters so happy so i had to wait for an hour for the links and then i had to wait for the download

I really wanted to jump off a cliff

I was like Kate

*luthien* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

That's great...in Dharmaville, we had sleepyhead Kate waking up to Jack at her door, sleepyhead Jack waking up to ...Daniel. And sleepyhead Sawyer waking up to Phil at his door. Poor Sawyer. That Phil was really annoying.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Kate was the luckiest sleepyhead then
Old 11-08-2010, 02:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

The look on Jacks face when he sees her
Ivy93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

what a group of sleepyheads

there three moments that I remember how "the crazy times". When SNBH happened, the 316 promo (actually Jughead promo. Damn ABC ) and when the promo for TMFT came out I remember that the last night I went to sleep with 3 pages. When I woke up there were more than 40 pages I was so excited because I knew something big happened, but I had to read all those pages to get what the hell was going on
Old 11-08-2010, 02:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinzia1 (View Post)
oh Kate you forgot again that you're mad at him
Awwww cute cute cute cute

She never could got mad at him for so long because Kate always understood Jack so well! She always knew his manner to think, to feel, to see the world and their dynamics! She knew Jack's deepest thoughts and feelings and she gave him (and for us too) the most beautiful and selfless prove of love! She let Jack to do what he should do! And he did, for both!!! What is epic in their story is that after all that happened for them, they could see that they really were MEANT TO BE! Yes Jack, you and Kate really were meant to be
Old 11-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

I was at work when i saw the TMFT promo first time. It was morning and i was early so it was me and another girl in the office. I turned on my computer and first thing i did was checking to see the new promo. I couldnt believed my eyes. I actually CRIED. For real! I was lucky noone was around. Then i watched the promo for about 10 times. Then i ran to the forums to squee.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah she always failed when she had to be mad at him. It's something happens when you're desperatly in love with someone
Old 11-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingmom2 (View Post)
That's great...in Dharmaville, we had sleepyhead Kate waking up to Jack at her door, sleepyhead Jack waking up to ...Daniel. And sleepyhead Sawyer waking up to Phil at his door. Poor Sawyer. That Phil was really annoying.
Sawyer had Jack at his door too, just after Jack had met Daniel and Miles
Reply   Post New Thread