Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2009, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kate ღ Curran Appreciation #1 ~ Because the Universe exploded when he kissed her

Welcome to the Kate & Curran Appreciation Thread

This thread is dedicated to Kate & Curran from the Kate Daniels book series by Ilona Andrews.

Who is Kate?
Representative of the Order
Daughter of Roland

Who is Curran?
Shapeshifter
Beast Lord of Atlanta
Lion
Grey Eyes

Fans;
01. Andie
02. globe2912 (nNd)
03. chrissy1302
04. electricpeppers
05. Niahm (Nicole)
06. snatches of sunshine (Yvonne)
07. crazy_diamond (Tracey)
08. They Love You Link (Beckles)
09. DJB_16
10. madkisso
11. Arriana
12. Angelcakes_UK

Quotes from Magic Bites;
Kate: "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty."
Curran: "Kitty, kitty?"

Curran: ”You’re a ****ing mess”
Kate Rescued by the Beast Lord. Oh the irony.

Kate: “How did I get here?”
Doolittle: “His Majesty carried you.”
Kate: “Is he burned to a crisp or sliced in half this time?”
Curran: “Neither. However he is quite put out at being awakened from his nap to go and rescue a fool who always bites off more than she can chew.”

Curran: "Tso's, seafood delight, and fried rice. You're going to share?"
Kate: "Oh, it's you. I thought it was somebody important."

Kate: "Curran?"
Curran: "What?"
Kate: "Did you get a call from PAD about me?"
Curran: "I may have."
Kate: "What did you tell them?"
Curran: "I don't recall. I think I mentioned your discipline and ability to follow orders. I may have said something about you being a team player."
Kate: "Why?"
Curran: "It seemed like a good idea at the time." -
Kate: "I'm sorry. His Majesty tends to exaggerate things. I'm not a team player. I'm undisciplined and I have a problem with authority. Also, the Beast Lord can't hammer for ****."

Quotes from Magic Burns;

Curran: “You’re an interesting woman."
Kate: “Your interest has been duly noted.”

Quotes from Magic Strikes;
Kate: “ Can I fetch you your food, Your Majesty? Can I tell you how strong and mighty you are, Your Majesty? Can I pick out your fleas, Your Majesty? Can I kiss your ass, Your Majesty? Can I . . .”
Curran: ““Technically it should be ‘may I,’ since you’re asking permission. To answer your question, yes, you may kiss my ass. Normally I prefer to maintain my personal space, but you’re a Friend of the Pack and your services have proven useful once or twice. I strive to accommodate the wishes of persons friendly to my people. My only question is, would your kissing my ass be obeisance, grooming, or foreplay?”

Kate: “I want to assure you, Your Majesty, that I spend long nights lying awake in my bed worrying about your feelings.”
Curran: “As well you should.”

Kate: “What are you doing here?”
Curran: “Looking for Jim in your bed.”
Kate: “He isn’t here.”
Curran: “I see that.”

Kate: “What else do you do while you’re here? Read my mail? Look through my underwear?”
Curran: “No. I don’t go through your things. I just come once in a while to make sure you’re in one piece. I like knowing you’re safe, asleep in your bed. I haven’t stolen anything . . .”

Curran: “How was it?”
Kate: “It was flat,” I lied. “No spark. Nothing. Like kissing a brother.”
Curran: “Really? Is that why you put your arms around my neck?”
Kate: “That was temporary insanity.”

Curran: “You sure you don’t want me to stay? I’ll make you coffee and ask you about your day.”
Kate: “Out. Now.”
Curran: “You sure you don’t want to kiss me good-bye, baby?”
Kate: “How about a good-bye kick to the throat?”

Kate: “I thought about this morning, I've instructed the super to change the locks. If I ever catch you in my apartment again, I will file a formal complaint. I’ve taken your food, under duress, but I did take it. You rescued me once or twice, and you’ve seen me near naked. I realize that you’re judging this situation by shapeshifter standards, and you expect me to fall on my back with my legs spread.”
Curran: “Not necessarily. You can fall on your hands and knees if you prefer. Or against the wall. Or on the kitchen counter. I suppose I might let you be on top, if you make it worth my while"

Curran: “You’re scared there might be something there, between you and me.”
Kate: “Every time I think you’ve reached the limits of arrogance, you show me new heights. Truly, your egotism is like the Universe—ever expanding.”
Curran: “You thought about dragging me into your bed this morning.”
Kate: “I thought about stabbing you and running away screaming. You broke into my house without permission and slobbered all over me. You’re a damn lunatic! And don’t give me that line about smelling my desire; I know it’s bull****.”
Curran: “I didn’t need to smell you. I could tell by the dreamy look in your eyes and the way your tongue licked the inside of my mouth.”
Kate: “Enjoy the memory, that’s the last time it will ever happen.”
Curran: “Go play your games with Jim. I’ll find you both when I need you.”
Kate: “I tell you what, if you find us before those three days run out, I’ll cook you a damn dinner and serve it to you naked.”
Curran: “Is that a promise?”
Kate: “Yes. Go **** yourself.”

Curran: “I said, I know why you’re afraid to fight with me.”
Kate: “And why is that?”
Curran: “You want me. You can’t resist my subtle charm, so you’re afraid you’re going to make a spectacle out of yourself.”
Kate: “You know what? Don’t talk to me.”

Curran: “Stay with me, baby.”
Kate: “I will.”

Curran: "Hey"
Kate: “Hey. I was telling the people in my head to shut up.”
Curran: “They have medication for that.”
Kate: “I probably can’t afford it.”

Kate: “You came for me,”
Curran: “Always”
Kate: “You’re a damn idiot. Trying to throw your life away?”
Curran: “Just staying sharp. Keeping you safe keeps me in shape.”

Reasons;
Because he gave her soup
Because he wants to know if Kate kissing his ass would be obeisance, grooming, or foreplay (Magic Strikes)
Because he likes her hair (Magic Strikes)
Because he thinks she is cute (Magic Strikes)
Because he offered her a peach (Magic Strikes)
Because he knows when it's her day off (Magic Strikes)
Because he checks up on her (Magic Strikes)
Because he likes knowing that she is safe and sleeping in her bed (Magic Strikes)
Because he kissed her (Magic Strikes)
Because the universe exploded for Kate as Curran kissed her (Magic Strikes)
Because he tastes intoxicating, like wild wine to Kate (Magic Strikes)
Because Kate is drunk on his taste and his scent (Magic Strikes)
Because Kate is seduced by the feel of his hard body wrapped around hers (Magic Strikes)
Because his kiss made her head spin (Magic Strikes)
Because she wanted to touch him, to run her hands up his T-shirt, to slide her fingers along his rock-hard arms (Magic Strikes)
Because she wanted to feel his mouth on hers (Magic Strikes)
Because Kate put her arms around his neck (Magic Strikes)
Because she wants him more than anybody in her life (Magic Strikes)
Because he draws her like a magnet (Magic Strikes)
Because he’d made her feel safe, wanted, needed, desirable (Magic Strikes)
Because he gave an order to the pack that any member of the Pack who attacks Kate is going to have a long, unpleasant meeting with him (Magic Strikes)
Because if Curran kisses her again, she'll sleep with him (Magic Strikes)
Because he wanted to kiss her when they were in her house in Savannah (Magic Strikes)
Because he thinks she looked like she was about to melt when he kissed her (Magic Strikes)
Because he thinks Kate thought about dragging him into her bed (Magic Strikes)
Because Kate promised to cook him a damn dinner and serve it to him naked (Magic Strikes)
Because Kate didn't want to see Curran hurt (Magic Strikes)
Because Curran called Kate his 'future mate' (Magic Strikes)
Because Kate dreamed that dreamed that Curran and she killed a dinosaur and then had sex in the dirt (Magic Strikes)
Because she called him 'Princess' (Magic Strikes)
Because she removed all the nine spikes from his bosy (Magic Strikes)
Because Curran leaned back a little, prolonging contact with her fingers (Magic Strikes)
Because Kate wanted to run her hand up his back (Magic Strikes)
Because Curran without his clothes is very tempting for Kate (Magic Strikes)
Because they spent time in the hot tub together (Magic Strikes)
Because she likes being next to him (Magic Strikes)
Because Curran makes her feel safe (Magic Strikes)
Because they were crazy with need and starving for a taste (Magic Strikes)
Because he tastes like heaven to Kate (Magic Strikes)
Because Kate kissed him back, nipping, licking, melting against him (Magic Strikes)
Because her whole body sang in warm liquid triumph (Magic Strikes)
Because Curran's eyes were pure need, raw and barely under control (Magic Strikes)
Because he caught Kate's hand and kissed her palm gently (Magic strikes)
Because she couldn't let Curran die (Magic Strikes)
Because Curran came for her (Magic Strikes)
Because Curran ripped his way Kate (Magic Strikes)
Because Curran asked her to stay with him (Magic Strikes)
Because Kate is his (Magic Strikes)
Because Kate lay cradled in Curran's arms (Magic Strikes)
Because Curran caressed her cheek (Magic Strikes)
Because Kate reached for Curran and he hugged her to him and held on for a long moment (Magic Strikes)
Because Curran went nuts after Rakshasas grabbed Kate (Magic Strikes)
Because Curran was sitting in Kate's kitchen chair (Magic Strikes)
Because little golden sparks laughed in his grey eyes (Magic Strikes)
Because he set the dinner date (Magic Strikes)

Old 06-09-2009, 02:44 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Me *raises hand*

I think they are my fave book couple right now - there's just something to them that makes you addicted *waits for book #4*

Love that quote you used for the title
Old 06-09-2009, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by globe2912 (View Post)
Love that quote you used for the title
You spotted that right away, didn't you?

Welcome Nad Shall we start a fan list in the OP? I hope the two of us won't be the only posters here.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:33 AM
Elite Fan

I am here too.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Chrissy

Of course we need a fan list

I guess we could add some quotes as well
Old 06-12-2009, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy1302 (View Post)
I am here too.
Chrissyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Good to see you here

Nad, quotes are an awesome idea And maybe reasons?

What's everyones favourite Kate/Curran scene?
Old 06-12-2009, 04:18 AM
Elite Fan

Please add me.
Old 06-12-2009, 05:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Please add me.
Done

Btw did you read the naked dinner scene already?
Old 06-12-2009, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

No, I didn't!
Old 06-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
No, I didn't!
Here you go -

Quote:
No matter how carefully I patted the chopped apples in place, the top crust of my apple pie always looked like I tried to bury a dismembered body under it. My pies turned out ugly but they tasted good. This particular pie was rapidly losing the last of its heat.

I surveyed the spread in my kitchen. Venison steaks, marinated in beer, lightly seasoned, sitting in a pan ready to be popped into the oven. I’d saved them for last – they wouldn’t take but ten minutes under the broiler. Homemade rolls, now cold. I had to bake them, because they rose too many times. Corn on the cob, also cold. Baked potatoes, yep, very cold. I’d added some sautéed mushrooms and a salad, just in case what I had wasn’t enough. The butter on the mushrooms was doing its best to congeal into a solid state. At least the salad was supposed to be cold.

I plucked a creased note from the table. Eight weeks ago, Curran, the Beast Lord of Atlanta, the lord and master of over fifteen hundred shapeshifters, and my personal psycho sat in the kitchen of my apartment in Atlanta and wrote out a menu on this piece of paper. I’d lost a bet to him, and according to the terms, I owed him one naked dinner. He’d added a disclaimer to the menu, explaining that he’d settle for bra and panties, since he wasn’t a complete beast, an assertion very open to debate.

He’d set a date, November 15th, which was today. I knew this because I had checked the calendar three times now. I called him that evening and set the place. my house near Savannah, and the time, five p.m. It was eight thirty now.

Food – check. My most flattering set of bra and panties – check. Makeup – check. Curran – blank. I drew my finger along the nacre blade of my saber, feeling the cold metal under my skin. Where was his Majesty, exactly?

Did he get cold feet? Mr. “You’ll sleep with me and say please before and thank you after?”

He chased a flying palace through an enchanted jungle and carved his way through dozens of rakshasa demons to save me. He pretty much told me he loved me. Dinner was a huge deal to shapeshifters. They never took food for granted, but making a dinner to someone you were romantically interested in took a simple meal to a whole new level. It was a pledge to take care of that person. Curran had fed me soup once, when I was half-dead, and the fact that I had eaten it, even without knowing what it meant, amused him to no end.

Something must’ve held him up.

I picked up the phone. Then again, he enjoyed screwing with me. I wouldn’t put it past him to hide out outside in the bushes, watching me squirm. Curran treated women like wonderful toys: he wined them, dined them, took care of their problems, and once they grew completely dependent on him, he became bored. Maybe whatever I perceived to be between us happened only in my head. He realized he won and lost interest. Calling him would only give him an opportunity to gloat.

I hung up the phone and looked at my pie some more.

If you opened a dictionary and looked up control freak, you’d find Curran’s picture. He ruled with steel claws and when he said, “Jump”, there was hell to pay if you didn’t start hopping. Curran and I mixed like oil and water. He infuriated me and I drove him out of his skin. Even if he wasn’t truly interested, he wouldn’t miss a chance to see me serve him dinner in my underwear. His ego was too big. Something happened.

Eight forty four. Curran served as the Pack’s first and last line of defense. Any hint of a significant threat and he’d be out there, roaring and ripping bodies in a half. He could be hurt.

The thought stopped me cold. It would take a bloody army to take Curran down. Of the fifteen hundred spree killers under his command, he was the toughest and most dangerous son of a bitch. If something did happen, it had to be bad. He would’ve called if he was delayed by something minor.

Eight forty nine.

Screw pride. I took the phone, cleared my throat, and dialed the Keep, the Pack’s stronghold on the outskirts of Atlanta. Just keep it professional. Less pathetic this way.

“You’ve reached the Pack. What is it you want?” a female voice said into the phone.

Friendly people, the shapeshifters. “This is Agent Daniels. Can I speak to Curran, please?”

“He isn’t taking calls right now. Do you want to leave a message?”

“Is he in the Keep?”

“Yes, he is.”

A heavy rock materialized in my chest and made it hard to breathe.
“Message?” the female shapeshifter prompted.

“Just tell him I called, please. As soon as possible.”

“Is this urgent?”

**** it. “Yes. Yes, it is.”

“Hold on.”

Silence reigned. Moments dripped by, slow, stretching thinner and thinner…

“He says he’s too busy to talk to you right now. In the future, if you have any urgent concerns, you can discuss them over with Jim, our security chief. That number is-”

I heard my voice, oddly flat. “I have the number. Thanks.”

“Any time.”

I lowered the phone into the cradle very carefully. A tiny sound popped in my ears and I had the absurd idea that it was my heart forming hairline cracks.

He stood me up.

He stood me up. I cooked a huge meal. I sat by the phone for the last four hours. I put on makeup, my second time in the last year. I bought a box of condoms. Just in case.

I love you, Kate. I’ll always come for you, Kate.

You son of a bitch. Didn’t even have the balls to speak to me.

I surged off the chair. If he was going to dump me after all that ****, I’d force him to do it in person.

It took me less than thirty seconds to get dressed and load my wrist bracers with silver needles. My saber, Slayer, had enough silver in it to hurt even Curran and right now I very much wanted to hurt him. I stalked through the house, looking for my boots in a fury-steeped daze, found them in the bathroom of all places, and sat down on the floor to put them on. I pulled the left boot on, tapped my heel into place, and stopped.

Suppose I did get to the Keep. And then what? First, if he decided he didn’t want to see me, I’d have to cut my way through his people to get to him. No matter how much it hurt, I couldn’t do that. Curran knew me well enough to recognize that and use it against me. A vision of me sitting in the lobby of the Keep for hours popped into my head. Hell no.

If the ******* did condescend to make an appearance, what would I say? How dare you dump me before the relationship even started? I’ve travelled six hours to tell you how much I hate you because you meant that much to me? He’d laugh in my face, and then I’d slice him to ribbons and then he’d break my neck.

I forced myself to grope for reason in the fog of my rage. I worked for the Order of Merciful Aid, which together with Paranormal Activity Divison, or PAD, and Military Supernatural Defense Unit formed the law enforcement defense against the magical hazmat. I wasn’t a knight, but I was a representative of the Order. Worse, I was the only representative of the Order with Friend of the Pack status, meaning when I attempted to muscle my way into Pack-related issues, they didn’t tear me apart right away. Any issues the Pack had with the law usually found their way to me.

The shapeshifters broke into two categories: Free Men of the Code, who maintained strict control over Lyc-V, the virus raging in their bodies, and loups, who surrendered to it. Loups murdered indiscriminately, bouncing from atrocity to atrocity until someone did the world a favor and murdered their cannibalistic asses. The Atlanta PAD viewed each shapeshifter as loup-in-waiting and the Pack responded by ratcheting their paranoia and mistrust of outsiders to new and dizzying heights. Their position with the authorities was precarious at best, saved from open hostility by their record of cooperating with the Order. If Curran and I got into it, our fight wouldn’t be seen as a conflict between two individuals, but as Beast Lord’s assault on an Order’s representative. Nobody would believe that I was dumb enough to start it.

The shapeshifter standing would plummet. I had only a few friends, but most of them grew fur and claws. I’d make their lives hell to soothe my hurt. And I might not even get a chance to do that.

For once in my life, I had to do the responsible thing.

I threw the other boot across the room. It thudded into the wooden panel in the hallway.

For years first my father, then my guardian, Greg, warned me to stay away from human relationships. Friends and lovers only brought you trouble. My existence had a purpose and that purpose and my blood left no room for anything else. I ignored the warnings of two dead men. It was time to suck it up and pay for it.

I’d believed him. He was supposed to be different, to be more. He made me hope for things I didn’t think I’d ever get. When hope broke, it hurt. Mine was a very big, very desperate hope and it hurt like a sonovabitch.

Magic flooded the world in a silent wave. The electric lamps blinked and died a quiet death, giving way to the blue radiance of fey lanterns on my walls. The enchanted air in twisted glass tubes luminesced brighter and brighter, until eerie blue light filled the entire house. They called it post-Shift resonance: magic came in waves, negating the technology, and vanished as abruptly and unpredictably as it appeared. Somewhere gasoline engines failed and guns chocked in mid-bullet. The defensive spells around my house surged up, forming a dome and hammering home the point: I needed protection and I had neglected it.

I forced myself off the floor. I’d lived guarding myself against human interaction before. I’d do it again. I could shut myself off, until it stopped hurting, and when I ran into Beast Lord, as my job frequently required, the only thing he’d get from me would be painfully polite courtesy. I’d rather slit my throat then let him know what his stunt cost me.

I marched into the kitchen, trashed the dinner, and strode out. I had a date with a heavy punching bag and I had no trouble imagining Curran’s face on it.
Source
Old 06-12-2009, 11:15 AM
Elite Fan

Ok....

Book NOW!
Old 06-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ok....

Book NOW!
I had a similar reaction...

I am wondering why didn't get on the phone to talk to her? Surely there must be a reason for his behaviour. He was really looking forward to that dinner. Therefore I assume that something really bad happened, that he is maybe trying to protect her.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:00 PM
Elite Fan

That is my first thought too. That he is somehow protecting her.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That is my first thought too. That he is somehow protecting her.
That would make sense. I just can't see him loosing interest in her. Remember what Raphael told her about a cat on the hunt?
"“They are very single-minded. When a lion stalks a herd, he sneaks in close, lies down, and surveys them to choose his victim. He takes his time. The deer or buffalo have no idea he’s near. He finds his prey and then he explodes from his hiding place and grabs it. Even if another, perfectly serviceable animal ends up within his reach, he isn’t going to alter his course. He has chosen, and he would rather go hungry than change his mind."

That speaks volumes imo. Curran isn't just a man, he is a lion too and thinking like one. So I can't see him giving her up before he had her.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:24 AM
Nad
Fan Forum Hero

Count me in on wanting book #4 right now

As to the naked dinner scene - I'm sure it must be very important, otherwise he wouldn't make sense. As Chrissy said, he's most likely trying to protect her/keep something from her, but what? There's no way he'd stand her up like that without a very serious reason

I want that book now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andie (View Post)
What's everyones favourite Kate/Curran scene?
How am I to narrow that down?

Hm... pretty high on my list are the following:
- Their first meeting - got to love that one.
- Curran turns up in Kate's apartment after she dropped Julie off at the academy
- The bathtub scene
- The end scene of Magic Strikes, who am I to not include that note

Some quotes to get us started (characters thoughts in italics)
Magic Bites:
Page 54:
Their first meeting - gotta love this one
"Here, kitty, kitty, kitty." - Kate
"Kitty, kitty?" - Curran

Page 86:
”You’re a ****ing mess” -Curran
Rescued by the Beast Lord. Oh the irony. - Kate

Page 87:
“How did I get here?” - Kate
“His Majesty carried you.” - Doolittle
“Is he burned to a crisp or sliced in half this time?” - Kate
“Neither. However he is quite put out at being awakened from his nap to go and rescue a fool who always bites off more than she can chew.” - Curran

Page 151:
"Tso's, seafood delight, and fried rice. You're going to share?" - Curran
"Oh, it's you. I thought it was somebody important." - Kate

Page 258ff:
"Curran?" - Kate
"What?" - Curran
"Did you get a call from PAD about me?" - Kate
"I may have." - Curran
"What did you tell them?" - Kate
"I don't recall. I think I mentioned your discipline and ability to follow orders. I may have said something about you being a team player." - Curran
"Why?" - Kate
"It seemed like a good idea at the time." - Curran
"I'm sorry. His Majesty tends to exaggerate things. I'm not a team player. I'm undisciplined and I have a problem with authority. Also, the Beast Lord can't hammer for ****." - Kate

Magic Burns:
Page 208:
“Why won’t you sleep with me? Afraid of your Rambo boyfriend?” - Curran
“Rambo is a character in a story. Not real. You didn’t answer my question.” - Kate
“Kiss me and I promise I’ll talk.” - Curran
“I don’t think so. That would be a slippery slope.” - Kate
“Ahhh, so you want me?” - Curran
“Maybe a little bit.” - Kate
He smiled.
“I’m still not sleeping with you.” - Kate

Page 244:
“Fifteen seconds.” - Kate
“I remember. Try not to die.” - Curran
“I’ll survive just so I can kill you.” - Kate

Page 259:
“Loud and clumsy, like a baby rhino.” - Curran

Page 260:
“You’re an interesting woman." - Curran
“Your interest has been duly noted.” - Kate

Magic Strikes:
Page 43:
“You didn't answer my question. What will it be?” - Curran
“No.” - Kate
“That’s it? That’s your witty comeback?” - Curran
“Yep.” Eloquence ’R’ Us. When in trouble, keep it monosyllabic—safer that way. - Kate

Page 44:
"Cute. You ever get tired of pretending to be a hard-ass?” - Curran
Cute. I think I would prefer to be stabbed in the eye rather than be called cute. “To what do I owe the pleasure of Your Majesty’s company?” - Kate

Page 125:
“I thought you were some sort of maniac!” - Kate
“I am.” - Curran
“What are you doing here?” - Kate
“Looking for Jim in your bed.” - Curran
“He isn’t here.” - Kate
“I see that." - Curran

Page 126:
“Do you ever come here when I’m here?” - Kate
“Occasionally.” - Curran
“I would’ve heard you.” - Kate
“You put in twelve hours and get wiped out, and I’m very quiet.” - Curran
“The Beast Lord—my own personal stalker. Gee, every girl’s dream.” - Kate
“I don’t engage in stalking.” - Curran
“And what do you call this?” - Kate
“This I call controlling my opponent so she doesn’t injure me.” - Curran
“What else do you do while you’re here? Read my mail? Look through my underwear?” - Kate
“No. I don’t go through your things. I just come once in a while to make sure you’re in one piece. I like knowing you’re safe, asleep in your bed. I haven’t stolen anything...” - Curran

Not a direct Kate/Curran quote, but it is too good not be mentioned IMO:
Page 246:
“... Also, when he opened the door to leave, Curran told him very casually that if Jim wanted to pick fights with his future mate, he was welcome to do so, but he should keep in mind that Curran wouldn’t come and rescue him when you beat his ass. You should’ve seen Jim’s face.” - Andrea
“His what?” - Kate
“His mate. M-A-T-E.” - Andrea
I cursed. - Kate
“I thought that would make your day. And now you’re stuck with him in here for three days and you get to fight together in the Arena. It’s so romantic. Like a honeymoon.” - Andrea
Once again my mental conditioning came in handy. I didn’t strangle her on the spot. - Kate

More to follow later

ETA 2:
Do we want to add the covers etc to the opening as well?

Last edited by Nad; 06-15-2009 at 05:51 AM Reason: More quotes & questions ;)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread