Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2014, 06:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Juliette has had the most self-control she has ever had throughout the entire show. Who in their right mind wouldn't have jumped Avery by now?
Old 01-23-2014, 06:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
Juliette has had the most self-control she has ever had throughout the entire show. Who in their right mind wouldn't have jumped Avery by now?
Well everytime she wants to something happens. First time she was too drunk so he turned her down and second time Scarlett was there. Third time will be the charm
Old 01-23-2014, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

third time better be the charm!
Old 01-23-2014, 06:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Well everytime she wants to something happens. First time she was too drunk so he turned her down and second time Scarlett was there. Third time will be the charm
Yep! Hope you're right.

Avery is the whole package and I don't want her take him for granted. I seriously love him!

Um, but yeah wasn't crazy about the shirt either. Maybe if Juliette ended up wearing it that would be different.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
Yep! Hope you're right.

Avery is the whole package and I don't want her take him for granted. I seriously love him!

Um, but yeah wasn't crazy about the shirt either. Maybe if Juliette ended up wearing it that would be different.
Juliette wearing his shirt would kill me
Old 01-23-2014, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Abc already has a sneak peek on their website for next week's episode but it's Rayna and Luke, like I care about that
Old 01-23-2014, 06:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

does anyone give a fck about Luke/Rayna?
Old 01-23-2014, 06:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Abc already has a sneak peek on their website for next week's episode but it's Rayna and Luke, like I care about that
Per usual holding out on JA sneaks! Hate that. Wherever I read online it's our couple getting the most positive feedback. And we get nothing for promos or spoilers! bah. Yes, I'm whiny today
Old 01-23-2014, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

they never give us JA sneak peeks
Old 01-23-2014, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
does anyone give a fck about Luke/Rayna?
True

and there is a time jump in the sneak peek cause she goes from Luke/Rayna scene with one outfit to Maddie/Daphne/Rayna scene with another outfit.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

So I was tired yesterday and busy today I didn't have time to really watch the episode (ratherreally analyse it :lol) but now that I did (twice) here my thoughts (sorry it's going to be very long):

The way everything is going from bad to worse for Juliette is heartbreaking. It was obvious she was really giving up when she let Jeff talk to her like that. She started to believe what everyone kept saying about her. Like when Luke saying she didn't really deserve to be at the Opry and Rayna not defending her in 2x05. I think she fought so long for what she has, and at the same time she never really thought she deserved it. And the likes of Layla beating her on Itunes made her realized that the public was fickle and could fall for the next flavor of the month. It seems like every episode this season reminded her that she was not that special and for someone with already such low self esteem this can't be good. It parallels her private life where every guy she went out with were using her, or didn't really know her, or like she said "everyone that has told me they loved me has lied". I love that by the end of the episode she seemed to have gotten her spirit back! And we can thank Avery for that!

Avery was perfect. Poor bb trying to reach her again and again. I wonder if Juliette heard his message. I don't think she did because it said her voicemail was full, she probably didn't check it and poor guy was totally projecting his problems onto the Zoey/Gunnar stupid drama. His girls "say one thing but mean another" made me But I loved that he didn't give up and went to see her. I don't know why I liked his little scene with Bo, they didn't even say hi to each other, I don't know it looked so domestic. And how they both were so worried when they found her so sweet .

Juliette " don't you have a girlfriend" was priceless, and the way he casually answered "not anymore" that question was so out of place and I loved that instead of ignoring it he answered. I wonder what Bo thought of that little exchange

And Juliette after sobering up, wanted to know if she didn't hallucinate. The subtext in this scene was great. By asking again she was basically telling him why she had been ignoring him. And Avery was amazing because he knew what was going on between them had to take a backseat because the most important thing for him is her well being Why is he so precious? "You're a beautiful person" is my new favorite line of his. He could have said "you're beautiful and you have a great voice" like probably a lot of person have to said to her in her career. But no, he said she was beautiful person inside and out.

What can I say about the duet that we haven't already when the sneak peak got out? Well one thing it was way too short. But the smiles, the song, the chemistry The scene afterwards was heartbreaking. He looked so nervous asking if she had fun, he could feel she was already slipping away going back into her shell. But it was obvious she didn't like pushing him away her little "I'l see you later?" was so sweet, like I know I'm pushing you away but will you still be there when I'm ready to come out?

And the last scene! Loved how hopefull he was, probably having flashbacks to the last time she was standing there pouring her heart out. This time it was all business, but I'm pretty sure next time she shows up to his appartment it will be for personal reasons

The promo!!! God how is it that 2 seconds of J/A can exude more chemistry than the entire Avery/Scarlett relationship?

Last edited by gemini281; 01-23-2014 at 07:19 PM
Old 01-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini281 (View Post)
And the last scene! Loved how hopefull he was, probably having flashbacks to the last time she was standing there pouring her heart out. This time it was all business, but Im pretty sure next time she'll show up to his appartment it will be very personal reasons
And its crazy because I feel like JJ perfectly portrayed that on his face. You can almost see him wishing to go back to the time where she was almost saying ILY

Quote:
The promo!!! God how is it that 2 seconds of J/A can exude more chemistry than the entire Avery/Scarlett relationship?
they have more chemistry than every couple on the show to me
Old 01-23-2014, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
And its crazy because I feel like JJ perfectly portrayed that on his face. You can almost see him wishing to go back to the time where she was almost saying ILY
JJ's acting skills are out of this world really. Love his acting so much.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini281 (View Post)
I love that by the end of the episode she seemed to have gotten her spirit back! And we can thank Avery for that!

Avery was perfect.
I loved everything you said but favorite lines were above. We can thank Avery for a lot of things! And he was sooooo Perfect!

Maybe we should post things we can thank Avery for...

I would like to thank Avery for being so HOT
Old 01-23-2014, 07:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
I loved everything you said but favorite lines were above. We can thank Avery for a lot of things! And he was sooooo Perfect!

Maybe we should post things we can thank Avery for...

I would like to thank Avery for being so HOT
I'd like to thank Avery for being on that show, or I would have probably stopped watching it after 2 episodes!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread