Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2014, 04:59 AM
Passionate Fan

I have so many feels about this eppy. And yes, I even liked his interaction with Zooey. My Avery love is bursting right now. I'm going to just try and go in order of the eppy so I can remember all the feels. There is so much goodness. And by the way, I am wondering if that promo is another tease like the last one that we were supposed to believe something really bad happened to Juliette. I really didn't believe she would hurt herself like that. Our Juliette is one tough cookie.

Avery at the beginning of the eppy, I just think he is so cool. Someone I would love to hang out with. When he cursed at his phone I laughed out loud. And when he changed the subject with Z I just thought,"Man, he is so cool!" And is it just me but dont you think he should sell advice because he is so honest and right on with people.

Juliette on the plane(I like how her and Luke share one, must save on gas). When Emily repeated all those Juliette hates on Twitter, I laughed and was sad for Juliette at the same time. I'm not sure I buy all this stuff SL wise. And if Jeff was so mad about the situation, his team should have been helping Juliette's team fix it instead of degrading her like that! The Jeff hate is on.

When Avery went over Juliette's I was so happy. The whole exchange was hilarious to me. HP killed that hangover scene! But yes, Avery had that split moment of panic on his face. He was scared that something was really wrong. JJ magic! But of course they both brought their A game again! I love how he made her a sandwich! He is so thoughtful and considerate but at the same time doesn't he know most people should wait to eat if their nauseated...crackers or toast but not a big sandwich . Every word he said was perfect. He IS SO there for her. I have to admit I feel like their relationship is a bit one- sided. I want Juliette to be there for him too someday. When they were walking and she was talking about her problems, she didn't even know that Avery has been there where she is ( not that I watched it) but he has hit rock bottom.

Hahaha I just realized I have too many thoughts mostly all good but don't have the energy to go through all of it. But I love all of Avery's facial expressions the whole time. His feelings are right there. He just wants to know how Juliette feels about him because he so obviously has fallen hard now. It's all over his face and actions. When Juliette left him, her face was priceless too. I remember when she told him in Season 1 that he was lucky he was so cute to get away with something. To me she was looking at him like"dang, you are so dang cute and if I stay here with you I am going to jump you!" She's being very cautious because she doesn't want to ruin what they have now. And also we all know she's scared out of her mind because she's never done a solid relationship before.

And Wah on how short the duet was BUT amazing! I will probably just add my two cents here and there when everyone else wakes up and adds their take.

All in all, it's feels pretty darn good to be a Juliette and Avery fan!
Old 01-23-2014, 05:07 AM
Elite Fan

Avery is so damn sweet. I like how he arranged the street concert
Wild at heart
Old 01-23-2014, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
dear lord that gif.

Im watching now... God their google eyes are killing me.

Avery was so sweet to her! And he called her a beautiful person.

Also loved the singing together, hes so supportive, its so dang cute.

what episode was it that they kissed when she was drunk
?
Old 01-23-2014, 05:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Since I am re watching again...
Few more random thoughts:

Anyone else notice the cook get irritated with Zooey when he said order up and she was talking to Avery!?

And how did Avery know she was home when she was supposed to be on tour? Was he chancing it? Or did he get another call fro Glen? I don't know which scenario I like better. I bet Glen did call or text him. He was insistent on her going home. And of course Glen would know Avery therapy is the best!

Oh and I think I forgot to say I HATE Jeff! And if I did say it already its worth mentioning again and again and again.

I loved Bo's little line when he found Juliette like that, "oh god". It was like "oh smack, not on my watch!"

I am jealous of all the extras there when JJ and HP were doing their duet! That must have been so fun to watch and be a part of! And OMG JJ is such a musical genius. Love his playing and singing!

I love how Avery is trying to get Juliette to see that there's more to life. His pep talk was perfect! Only thing is he gave her lots of credit with that song but his part was pretty darn outstanding! See above Her response after his "how good you were" should have been "You mean, how good WE were!"

Random but I didn't like Avery's hair when he first opened the door but when he turned and had that look I melted and Juliette, bossy much?
Old 01-23-2014, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

So many great moments with them in last night's episode. Avery is definitely a good influence on Juliette. I just love when they sang together. I loved Avery idea of taking her out in disguise to sing. He really gets her and cares. And I liked how she turned up at his place at the end. I can't wait to hear the new song they come up with together.

Rikar♥Angela~Wick♥J.J.~Ivar♥Sasha
Dragonfury Series
Icon by:Millie May|Marah
Old 01-23-2014, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

He made her so happy...look at how she's BEAMING!

Last night's episode was amazing for Javery...

Killian ღ Emma
Old 01-23-2014, 08:47 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 01-23-2014, 11:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vale decem (View Post)
^ same!!

fgfdhigoufifhdfvhfbgjbgdfn safgfsdvjslffvdcx.

That gif should be added to the opening post as future moment we are dying to see , I can't stop looking at it. Wednesday can't be here fast enough.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:34 AM
Dedicated Fan

New video! We need more to tie us over until next week. It's going to be the longest week ever!
Old 01-23-2014, 11:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
That gif should be added to the opening post as future moment we are dying to see , I can't stop looking at it. Wednesday can't be here fast enough.
I've been staring at it for hours too
Old 01-23-2014, 01:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Last episode was so good for our bb´s The duet was SO cute

Jeff though, such a psycho. Guess we will see Juliette dropping of his label next episode.

Last but not least. THAT PROMO ARRRGGGGHHH I CAN´T WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK NOW!!!!!
Old 01-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

love the epp and omg the promo

"I love you,April.I always have.I love everthing about you".-Jackson
Old 01-23-2014, 02:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

omg the video ^^ is so amazing!!!!!love it!!!

"I love you,April.I always have.I love everthing about you".-Jackson
Old 01-23-2014, 02:54 PM
Part-Time Fan

The costume designer has a new quote that I like

But nothing quite compares to Juliette (Hayden Panettiere), who has been struggling with PR backlash and the near cancellation of her entire tour. In order to get her back to the music, Avery (Jonathan Jackson) took her out onto the Nashville streets to get her singing again—and DeSanto was there to lead the charge on Juliette’s public disguise. “Something I’ve started working on with Hayden for Juliette is a way to make her more relatable to her age group. The sparkles and glam is great, but in reality girls her age want to wear cool Rag & Bone clothes, its just a more honest way to represent yourself as a 24-year-old girl.” DeSanto shared that this scene is pivotal moving forward in the season for Juliette, “this look will really inform her look as she moves forward in her relationship with Avery, less hair, less make up, more herself. I was happy to do that with Juliette, discover how we keep her relatable to her audience.” All the more reason to stay tuned for next week’s episode of Nashville on Wednesday at 10/9c on ABC.

(hi guys! Long time JJ fan here. Just found the forum. #JAVERYJAVERYJAVERY)
Old 01-23-2014, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nashville

^welcome! would you like to be added?