Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2018, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
they used to be the best part of the show, until the writers decided that they needed to tank juliette's character and not let her learn anything.
I agree. She had grown so much, then they let her regress, which started with the post pardum and kept going down hill.

They also ruined her and Rayna’s relationship and then never let them have scenes together. Which was a huge part of the show.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Those new writers completely messed up the show in nealy every way. Sadly they have little to no talent in writing these characters.
Arrakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's just kind of a bummer, and a waste of the generally spectacular acting chemistry that hayden and jj have.

Old 04-23-2018, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
it's just kind of a bummer, and a waste of the generally spectacular acting chemistry that hayden and jj have.

I agree. Also, I'm watching tv so I can’t watch the vid but I love that pic of them!!
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2018, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

same hayden looks so cute in that fuzzy hat
Old 07-26-2018, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

They are endgame
Old 07-26-2018, 08:23 PM
Master Fan

I am glad that the characters/actors/couple that got me into the show are endgame. Sure I stopped watching awhile ago but I am happy about that, even if it took 5/10 or so more character assasination moments along the way. I wish they had revealed the sex of the baby but hey at least they are endgame, the only one remaining from the original ABC ending.
jbshmdfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

My last episode was 5x01 and even if I'm happy they're endgame, I'm not going to catch up. They ruined this show so much. All 3 main couples deserved a happy ending.
Old 07-28-2018, 01:38 AM
Master Fan

My last one was 511 and the rest I kept up with tvline recaps in case things got better... spoiler alert it did not

That said I just watched the Inside the episode for 616 and I love how much JJ can't hide his love for J/A with great quotes about them like what he said in this one that ''at the end of the day they couldn't live without each other'' and I also find interesting that the timejump for J/A was 3 months.

Last edited by jbshmdfb; 02-20-2019 at 07:23 AM
jbshmdfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 01:56 PM
New Fan

I am happy they ended up together! I can't even remember when I stopped watching, probably sometime early season 5. I also kept up with what was happening to see if it was going to get better for Juliette and Avery, but nope. I was irritated how the new writers really couldn't/wouldn't write something good for Juliette. I kinda hate how they had her quit music and live on a farm but I'll take a happy ending for Javery and their family!
lifla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2018, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Honestly, I kind of try to pretend this show ended with Cadence's birth. Bc that's the only parts of the show I actually care about.

These two had the bestttt buildup as friends to soulmates, seriously. It's such a shame.

X

This is nice!

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 10:22 PM
Loyal Fan

I’m happy they had a happy ending. Juliette gets to heal and be a mom. Avery continues in the music business and has a loving family
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top