Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2014, 06:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javery Junkie (View Post)

Dude where is the new board?! Am I blind or is it because I said Nashville sucks too many times?! I didn't mean it! Well, yeah I did.

Kay
Old 05-01-2014, 06:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlySlower (View Post)
Dude where is the new board?! Am I blind or is it because I said Nashville sucks too many times?! I didn't mean it! Well, yeah I did.
In the New forums-section

Icon: Si_Crazy
Old 05-01-2014, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Go to "new forums" on this site you'll see it listed there

I'm at work rn sorry
Old 05-01-2014, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm at work rn sorry
Old 05-01-2014, 06:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)

I'm at work rn sorry
I went there but it didn't show up for me hmmmmmmmm

Kay
Old 05-01-2014, 06:56 AM
Master Fan

it's in my sig if you want to find it
Old 05-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlelexipedia (View Post)
it's in my sig if you want to find it
Hahaha I had to restart this ole iPad
Thanks Vicky! Catch ya on the NEW board!

Kay
Old 05-01-2014, 07:30 AM
New Fan

Spoiler:
Old 05-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Loyal Fan

The ratings are in and Nashville was the lowest rated show on broadcast tv last night with a 1.2. This is according to TVMoJoe on twitter. I hope the numbers go up when the final numbers are in later today.

My dislike for Clare is at an alltime high now. She is so unprofessional. She never tweets or retweets anything unless it is about herself or S/A. You know she had to get some tweets about the song Gunnar wrote, but she never acknowledged those. She is making it loud & clear she only wants S/A. If Callie gives in to her princess, I am done with this show.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellieW (View Post)
The ratings are in and Nashville was the lowest rated show on broadcast tv last night with a 1.2. This is according to TVMoJoe on twitter. I hope the numbers go up when the final numbers are in later today.
It happens like every time the show comes back from a break. Any momentum they had built from 2.19 which had a 1.5 got killed with a three week break. Some other shows have been hitting lows most of the spring.

I took a break to watch Afterbuzz out of pure curiosity. They want J/A to be endgame, were mad at Scarlett for blaming Juliette, defended Juliette (somewhat), and talked about how Juliette uses sex as a way to control her situation but she can't with Avery because and I quote, "Because he loves her for the right reasons." I thought I had clicked on the wrong video for a second...lol
Old 05-01-2014, 08:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

My dislike for Clare is at an alltime high now. She is so unprofessional. She never tweets or retweets anything unless it is about herself or S/A. You know she had to get some tweets about the song Gunnar wrote, but she never acknowledged those. She is making it loud & clear she only wants S/A. If Callie gives in to her princess, I am done with this show.
Is it wrong that I want the ratings to stay low because it was a freakin S fest!? Seriously though that was too much! And I 100% agree with you and will totally quit if that happens. I doubt it, but I don't trust them especially with all the S pimping going on.

Edit:Hey don't forget to visit the new board everyone and at least post in the JA thread!

Kay
Old 05-01-2014, 09:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Same.

And I hate to say it, but I hope the ratings continue to fail, as long as they stick with this insipid Scarlett-centric garbage. SOMETHING has got to get their attention!

ETA: I just read through some of the feed on Twitter, and is it just me, or does Clare come off like a complete bitch to any fan who dares to say something bad about Scarlett? WOW.

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.

Last edited by IceKat055; 05-01-2014 at 09:40 AM
Old 05-01-2014, 09:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
Same.

And I hate to say it, but I hope the ratings continue to fail, as long as they stick with this insipid Scarlett-centric garbage. SOMETHING has got to get their attention!

ETA: I just read through some of the feed on Twitter, and is it just me, or does Clare come off like a complete bitch to any fan who dares to say something bad about Scarlett? WOW.
Can't say it enough if it's going to be the S show they deserve low ratings.

About Clare tweets...Oh trust me it's not you.

Kay
Old 05-01-2014, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceKat055 (View Post)
No it is just not you. I have seen her be downright ugly to people in the past, who posted something bad about Scarlett. Like I said earlier, Clare is totally unprofessional. I really wish they would send Scarlett away. I would rather put up with seeing Layla & Zoey on screen anyday over Scarlett.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

That's so disappointing. It'll do nothing but make me root harder against Scarlett. And the writers trying to force her in between THE Nashville couple certainly won't help.

What is WITH this? The "Juliette bangs a guy that's sickeningly bad for her because she's so insecure" storyline has been done to death already, less than 2 seasons into this show. And they gave Scarlett & Avery TWO shots, and they failed as anything more than friends BOTH TIMES.

Are the showrunners really that blind to/against Javery? Is Juliette supposed to be nothing more than a roadblock for Avery's HEA with drippy little S2!Scarlett?

‘If I fall and die, it will still have been worth it,’ she had thought.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread