Fall Out Girl oX
carelle
ILoveJosh
issa
@Mimy@
::mavie::

banner by @Mimy@

Articles showing their love!
What I know about women: Joshua Jackson | Family and relationships | Life and Health

ED: So people were sad that it ended, and it ended in a shocking way didn't it?
KH: Yeah, it was shocking to a lot of people.
*Ellen shows a picture from year one..and they reflect on the picture*
KH: Well in the last episode, Joey choses Pacey over Dawson.
ED: How come?
KH: Well..I think they had the better love affair.
ED: Oh really?
KH: I mean that's my opinion. And but of course, I've had mixed reactions, because there are so many Pacey fans vs. Dawson fans, so they either love it or hate it. But I guess you can't satisfy everyone.
ED: No, you know what I find that you can't satisfy everyone. You can try, but you can't. So were you upset with the way that it had ended? Or were you happy about it?
KH: No! I was happy, it made sense and it was a very emotional ending for everybody. It was quite an experience to be part of that show.
**********~~~~***********

Following on from his appearance at Trinity Josh Jackson did indeed speak at The Oxford Union this evening, it was a full house (of pretty much all women). The set up was basically a question and answer session with his younger sister starting things off by asking him a few general questions before passing it over to the audience. The whole thing lasted just under an hour and a half.
Josh was charming and funny throughout wandering around the debating chamber and generally have a chat with those in attendance.
I’ll try and give some of the highlights from his (at times quite frank) answers bearing in mind that I was quite giddy and have a poor memory:
Josh referred to Katie Holmes as his first true love and received a mighty ‘awww’ from the crowd.
In reference to the final two seasons he said that once the core writing staff had departed the was a dramatic decline in quality and there was a loss in plausibility (such as why they would all choose to go and live in the same city) and when Kevin Williamson came back for the final episode they went five years ahead to essentially get away from a lot of the mistakes that had been made.
He was very happy that Pacey got the girl in the end.
One of Josh’s favourite filming experiences was for the Wal-Mart episode because he got to spend so much time with Katie (again ‘awww’)
Josh and James Van Der Beek never really saw eye to eye and this was in part to do with Katie but he didn’t go into details but that wasn’t the only reason
Josh said one of his main aims was to make a film that would really be enjoyed by the audience and be truly memorable
The discussion turned to politics for a while and Josh spoke passionately about his views of America and world situations (and his hope that John Kerry will be the next President.
Finally, when asked if he would be willing to drop his trousers, following in the footsteps of Matthew Perry, Josh said Matt is “a braver man than I am” and declined
I think that’s about all of the highlights everything else was kind of general I’ll add more if anything comes back to me (or if any of the numerous picture taken turn up online). Hopefully this has been a coherent account of the event
**********~~~~~********

Josh: Well, the way I got it figured so far is that I get one family member every year. So this year, they've decided to add a sister, played by the lovely Sasha Alexander. Which is nice. So now I have a different outlet for my familial roles. But I gotta say, a little upset, and I said this earlier, that they hire all these beautiful people to be my family, which just makes me look like a mutt. (Katie smiles and shakes her head) I mean, it's like ridiculous...
Katie: (sternly) You're very beautiful, Josh.
Josh: On the inside. (Katie throws her hands down like, 'no!' Josh's voice changes, kinda nerdy) I'm like a little butterfly in a chrysalis. You know? The little chrysalis is kinda ugly and... webby, and gross.
Katie: (hitting him, laughing) Stop it.
Josh: But the butterfly inside is beautiful. (shows her the little butterfly in his hands) Beautiful butterfly.
Interviewer: Speaking of being so beautiful, Josh... are you confortable with your sex symbol status?
Josh: (laughs) Sure. I dunno. (like a pickup line) What are you doing tonight? (the interviewer laughs, and Josh kinda smiles. Katie was looking down and as he says this, she kinda smiles and looks up at him like, "Oh boy". Meanwhile, Gina laughs her ass off.)
*********~~~~~***********

élé Star: As for Pacey, it seems that you are really close to Joshua Jackson...
Katie: That's true, our love relation lasted during all the first season of Dawson's Creek and part of the second season.
We are since really good friends, so Joshua was my first love. I'm not ready to forget him! (She laugh)
That doesn't obstruct your actual boyfriend, Chris Klein?
- Not at all! He also knew other loves in his past, before meeting me! And he's an intelligent boy... (Smile)
********~~~~~***********

Check it out, it says:Joshua Jackson, who went on to be Katie's costar, and briefly, her boyfriend, recalls a similar reaction: "When she spoke she seemed so sweet and innocent but there was a sparkle in the eyes".
Then it says: Six years later, he locates nothing less than Katie's greatest asset as an actress in those two shining orbs. "When she stops moving", he explains "and you look into her eyes, you believe what she's saying".

**********~~~~~**********

What's the most romantic date you've ever been on?
There was this one time I got caught in a rainstorm with somebody, and we were dancing in the street. It was pretty romantic.
Ah yes, but didn't you say in a recent interview, that Joshua Jackson, made you get out of a car and dance in a storm?
[smiles] No comment Big Magazine
*********~~~~~~*********

On-screen Joshua's character Pacey was best friends with Dawson, played by James Van Der Beek, but off-screen the pair couldn't stand each other.
To the outside world they seemed inseparable, but Joshua revealed it was a very different story.
He said: "Dawson's Creek gave me a job for six years and let me get other jobs now.
"I got along best with Katie Holmes who played Joey, I consider her one of my closest friends. But each of them were interesting in their own way - Michelle is probably the smartest woman I know, Kerr is more a guy I would go and have a pint with.
Myself and James, who played Dawson, never got on. We were like oil and water, it might have had something to do with James liking Katie Holmes as well. If it hadn't been for Kate defusing the situation I don't know what would have happened.
Sometimes it did nearly come to blows on the set between us.
It was the year anniversary of finishing the show last Sunday and I met up with Katie in London to celebrate. I would never see James now because we were not friends. "
**********~~~~**********

I'm not sure who made the arts but they're gorgeous! Let me know if you made em and wanna be credited!

Previous Threads
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/josha-ka...reen-62811734/
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/josha-ka...oves-62813574/
Visit DCook & AI

Last edited by CookieMonster; 11-25-2007 at 08:32 PM
Old 10-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

thanks carolyn. great title. I love the pics and article. There's a lot more too

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 10-28-2007, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome.

If you get some more articles together for me I'd be happy to put them in there.

A couple avies I made.....

Visit DCook & AI
Old 10-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Elite Fan

sure can carolyn

SunChild
likes P/Jo Nookie anywhere
(10/24/03 8:59 am)
Re: !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hee! Well, I just posted a transcription of the entire "misquoted" scene from Ellen at MB. I swear, these people can't listen to it themselves, they just have to see what they want to see.

transcription:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ED: So people were sad that it ended, and it ended in a shocking way didn't it?

KH: Yeah, it was shocking to a lot of people.

*Ellen shows a picture from year one..and they reflect on the picture*

KH: Well in the last episode, Joey choses Pacey over Dawson.

ED: How come?

KH: Well..I think they had the better love affair.

ED: Oh really?

KH: I mean that's my opinion. And but of course, I've had mixed reactions, because there are so many Pacey fans vs. Dawson fans, so they either love it or hate it. But I guess you can't satisfy everyone.

ED: No, you know what I find that you can't satisfy everyone. You can try, but you can't. So were you upset with the way that it had ended? Or were you happy about it?

KH: No! I was happy, it made sense and it was a very emotional ending for everybody. It was quite an experience to be part of that show.

trekster
Channel Surfer

Apr 28, 2004 @ 7:27 pm Email · Post #565
Following on from his appearance at Trinity Josh Jackson did indeed speak at The Oxford Union this evening, it was a full house (of pretty much all women). The set up was basically a question and answer session with his younger sister starting things off by asking him a few general questions before passing it over to the audience. The whole thing lasted just under an hour and a half.

Josh was charming and funny throughout wandering around the debating chamber and generally have a chat with those in attendance.

I’ll try and give some of the highlights from his (at times quite frank) answers bearing in mind that I was quite giddy and have a poor memory:
Josh referred to Katie Holmes as his first true love and received a mighty ‘awww’ from the crowd.
In reference to the final two seasons he said that once the core writing staff had departed the was a dramatic decline in quality and there was a loss in plausibility (such as why they would all choose to go and live in the same city) and when Kevin Williamson came back for the final episode they went five years ahead to essentially get away from a lot of the mistakes that had been made.
He was very happy that Pacey got the girl in the end.
One of Josh’s favourite filming experiences was for the Wal-Mart episode because he got to spend so much time with Katie (again ‘awww’)
Josh and James Van Der Beek never really saw eye to eye and this was in part to do with Katie but he didn’t go into details but that wasn’t the only reason
Josh said one of his main aims was to make a film that would really be enjoyed by the audience and be truly memorable
The discussion turned to politics for a while and Josh spoke passionately about his views of America and world situations (and his hope that John Kerry will be the next President.
Finally, when asked if he would be willing to drop his trousers, following in the footsteps of Matthew Perry, Josh said Matt is “a braver man than I am” and declined
I think that’s about all of the highlights everything else was kind of general I’ll add more if anything comes back to me (or if any of the numerous picture taken turn up online). Hopefully this has been a coherent account of the event

On the Witter Gene Pool:

Josh: Well, the way I got it figured so far is that I get one family member every year. So this year, they've decided to add a sister, played by the lovely Sasha Alexander. Which is nice. So now I have a different outlet for my familial roles. But I gotta say, a little upset, and I said this earlier, that they hire all these beautiful people to be my family, which just makes me look like a mutt. (Katie smiles and shakes her head) I mean, it's like ridiculous...
Katie: (sternly) You're very beautiful, Josh.
Josh: On the inside. (Katie throws her hands down like, 'no!' Josh's voice changes, kinda nerdy) I'm like a little butterfly in a chrysalis. You know? The little chrysalis is kinda ugly and... webby, and gross.
Katie: (hitting him, laughing) Stop it.
Josh: But the butterfly inside is beautiful. (shows her the little butterfly in his hands) Beautiful butterfly.
Interviewer: Speaking of being so beautiful, Josh... are you confortable with your sex symbol status?
Josh: (laughs) Sure. I dunno. (like a pickup line) What are you doing tonight? (the interviewer laughs, and Josh kinda smiles. Katie was looking down and as he says this, she kinda smiles and looks up at him like, "Oh boy". Meanwhile, Gina laughs her ass off.)

élé Star: As for Pacey, it seems that you are really close to Joshua Jackson...
Katie: That's true, our love relation lasted during all the first season of Dawson's Creek and part of the second season.
We are since really good friends, so Joshua was my first love. I'm not ready to forget him! (She laugh)

That doesn't obstruct your actual boyfriend, Chris Klein?
- Not at all! He also knew other loves in his past, before meeting me! And he's an intelligent boy... (Smile)

Re: Katie and Josh Quotes
« Reply #78 on Jun 22, 2006, 9:26pm »

Check it out, it says:Joshua Jackson, who went on to be Katie's costar, and briefly, her boyfriend, recalls a similar reaction: "When she spoke she seemed so sweet and innocent but there was a sparkle in the eyes".

Then it says: Six years later, he locates nothing less than Katie's greatest asset as an actress in those two shining orbs. "When she stops moving", he explains "and you look into her eyes, you believe what she's saying".

What's the most romantic date you've ever been on?

There was this one time I got caught in a rainstorm with somebody, and we were dancing in the street. It was pretty romantic.

Ah yes, but didn't you say in a recent interview, that Joshua Jackson, made you get out of a car and dance in a storm?

[smiles] No comment Big Magazine

Re: Katie and Josh Quotes
« Reply #69 on Apr 3, 2006, 1:33am »

JOSHUA JACKSON EXCLUSIVE
The Mirror (London, England); 4/30/2004

Byline: JENNY McQUAILE

On-screen Joshua's character Pacey was best friends with Dawson, played by James Van Der Beek, but off-screen the pair couldn't stand each other.
To the outside world they seemed inseparable, but Joshua revealed it was a very different story.

He said: "Dawson's Creek gave me a job for six years and let me get other jobs now.

"I got along best with Katie Holmes who played Joey, I consider her one of my closest friends. But each of them were interesting in their own way - Michelle is probably the smartest woman I know, Kerr is more a guy I would go and have a pint with.

Myself and James, who played Dawson, never got on. We were like oil and water, it might have had something to do with James liking Katie Holmes as well. If it hadn't been for Kate defusing the situation I don't know what would have happened.

Sometimes it did nearly come to blows on the set between us.

It was the year anniversary of finishing the show last Sunday and I met up with Katie in London to celebrate. I would never see James now because we were not friends. "

Here's something else.
Reelteen
Joshua Jackson

Nickname(s): Josh
Date of Birth: June 11, 1978
Place of Birth: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Sign: Gemini
Stats: 6'2

Fave Flick: Josh's fave John Hughes movie is Weird Science.
Fave Book: House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
Fave Band: Digs folk rocker Ben Harper.
Real Random: Last year, Joshua played the role of real-life hero when he rescued two women in trouble off the coast of North Carolina...Besides being a life-saver, Josh is a brain. That's right Josh has been known to read philophers like John Locke, Bertrand Russell, and Friedrich Nietzsche...His favorite Dawson' moment is when Pacey and Joey sailed away together on True Love.

This time, news are taken from the *YaM!* April 2002 Issue:
DAWSON'S CREEK: The Music They Groove To
Ever wondered what James Van Der Breek listens too, when he has some time for himself? Or Joshua Jackson? Or Kerr Smith? Or even Busy Philips? Well go ahead and read the stars TOP 5!
Joshua Jackson (Pacey):
5. Nada Surf ~ Popular
4. Nickelback ~ How You Remind Me
3. Ben Harper ~ Down at Lucy's
2. Ben Harper ~ Roads
1. Katie Holmes ~ I Want You To Want Me (!)

Last edited by hshapir2; 10-28-2007 at 01:58 PM
Old 10-28-2007, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

aww Sarah those are GREAT finds, thanks for bringing them over

Cee thanks for opening the new thread, I love the title it looks great and I LOVE the avies, they look awesome, I am going to snag those

...new people, I am soo excited and we are on our 4th thread already
Old 10-28-2007, 03:03 PM
Loyal Fan

Wow! Marvelous opening Cee! Lovely!
... and thank you for posting the link on the previous thread. You know me, always lost.

I love the banners and fanarts

Sarah, I so love those articles. Good find my dear, as usual.

Nice avies, Cee.

4th thread alread? wow! we're moving fast, faster than... well I don't want to mention it. No need to mention it. Don't mind me, just being crazy.

... and of course our lovely couple

Last edited by carelle; 10-28-2007 at 03:13 PM
Old 10-28-2007, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

welcome guys

beautiful pics carelle

way happier than she ever looks with you know who. hee

Old 10-28-2007, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

aww carelle I love the pics, they looked soo young and in love ......
Old 10-28-2007, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

I wish there was new JJ and KH fanfic

Old 10-28-2007, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Wow, what a great opening, Cee!!! Love the title and all the new articles, Sarah! There's a beautiful story between these two

This is definitely one of my fave pics of them. They look so adorable

Behind blue eyes
Avi by jo0ojz@livejournal
Old 10-28-2007, 07:38 PM
Elite Fan

so pretty romina

Old 10-28-2007, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

aww Romina that is a beautiful pic between those two...they look so happy and you can really tell they loved each other back then...
Old 10-28-2007, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys!

Love all the pics!

I put the articles in the opening post.
Visit DCook & AI
Old 10-28-2007, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

thanks carolyn. maybe I will find more

Old 10-28-2007, 08:42 PM