Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2012, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...

I loved it as well, I wonder how Carter will get Reese out of his situation.... that will be a tough one. Their interaction in this episode was just great. It seems to keep getting better and better.
Old 12-20-2012, 11:46 AM
New Fan

I totally agree! It seems as though their bond is growing more and more, which I am loving!
Buttercup21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:45 PM
New Fan

I really enjoy last week episode. The interaction at the beginning was amazing with Reese and Carter is amazing. Epecially the scene in the police station I love the way they kept looking at eachother some online called it eye tag. To top it all off when Reese told Carter "You're looking nice" Overall great episode can't wait for Jan 3rd to see what happens to Reese.
Whitneydreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
CSI

We've had some great scenes lately. I love their relationship. It's one of my fav things about the show.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup21 (View Post)
I totally agree! It seems as though their bond is growing more and more, which I am loving!
It definitely is, it does seems like that during every episodes. They seem to look better together during each episode.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:13 AM
New Fan

What I love most about Reese & Carter's relationship is that they are VERY protective of each other.

You just know that Carter will do everything that she can in order to help Reese over the next several episodes.
nea1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 11:16 AM
New Fan

FINCH GOES UNDERCOVER AS A HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER TO SAVE A TEEN GENIUS AND CARTER WORKS AGAINST THE CLOCK TO HELP AN IMPRISONED REESE, ON “PERSON OF INTEREST,” THURSDAY, JAN. 3
CHEAT TWEET: One busy sub! Finch infiltrates a high school & also tries 2 free Reese from jail #PersonOfInterest 1/3 9pm ET/PT CBS Press Express | FINCH GOES UNDERCOVER AS A HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER TO SAVE A TEEN GENIUS AND CARTER WORKS AGAINST THE CLOCK TO HELP AN IMPRISONED REESE, ON “PERSON OF INTEREST,” THURSDAY, JAN. 3

“2πR” – Finch goes undercover as a high school substitute teacher to protect a teen genius POI as Carter undertakes a dangerous mission to stop the FBI from determining that an imprisoned Reese is the “Man In a Suit,” on PERSON OF INTEREST, Thursday, XXXX (9:00 – 10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Jim Caviezel (Reese)
Michael Emerson (Finch)
Taraji P. Henson (Detective Carter)
Kevin Chapman (Detective Fusco)

RECURRING CAST:
Brennan Brown (Special Agent Donnelly)
Creighton James (Packer)
James Knight (Kelly)
Brendan Griffin (Macavoy)

GUEST CAST:
Luke Kleintank (Caleb)
Luke Kirby (Beckner)
Mary McCann (Lori)
Hassan Iniko Johnson (Lorenzo)
Jason Ananias Dixon (Diego)
Susan Blackwell (Principal Lawton)
Stevie Steel (Julia)
Malika Samuel (Lily)
James Colby (Murphy)
Gregory Abbey (Glazer)
John Sharian (Warden Hutchins)
Michael Heckler (Tall Guy)
David Fierro (Stocky Guy)
Jeff Woodman (FBI Tech)

WRITTEN BY: Dan Dietz
DIRECTED BY: Richard J. Lewis

Source: CBS

CARTER PLAYS A DANGEROUS GAME WITH THE FBI AS REESE IS CONFRONTED BY FOES BOTH OLD AND NEW AND FUSCO RACES TO SAVE THE TEAM’S LATEST POI: SUPERMODEL KAROLINA KURKOVA ON “PERSON OF INTEREST,” THURSDAY, JAN. 10

CHEAT TWEET: Strike a POI pose! Det. Fusco races 2 save supermodel @karolinakurkova on #PersonOfInterest 1/10 9pm ET/PT CBS Press Express | CARTER PLAYS A DANGEROUS GAME WITH THE FBI AS REESE IS CONFRONTED BY FOES BOTH OLD AND NEW AND FUSCO RACES TO SAVE THE TEAM’S LATEST POI: SUPERMODEL KAROLINA KURKOVA ON “PERSON OF INTEREST,” THURSDAY, JAN. 10

“Prisoner’s Dilemma” – While Carter engages in mental warfare with the FBI to help Reese evade Agent Donnelly’s narrowing focus, Reese crosses paths with foes both old and new. Meanwhile, Det. Fusco is forced to fly solo to help the team’s newest POI: supermodel Karolina Kurkova, on “PERSON OF INTEREST,” Thursday, Jan. 10 (9:00 – 10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
Jim Caviezel (Reese)
Michael Emerson (Finch)
Taraji P. Henson (Detective Carter)
Kevin Chapman (Detective Fusco)

RECURRING CAST:
Enrico Colantoni (Elias)
Brennan Brown (Special Agent Donnelly)
Jay O. Sanders (Special Counsel)
Boris McGiver (Hersh)
Annie Parisse (Kara Stanton)
John Sharian (Warden Hutchins)
Creighton James (Packer)
James Knight (Kelly)
Brendan Griffin (Macavoy)

GUEST CAST:
Karolina Kurkova (Karolina Kurkova)
Charlotte Maier (Megan)
Tom Titone (Dawson)
Terry Serpico (Byron)
Tony F. Devito (Ragazzo)

WRITTEN BY: David Slack
DIRECTED BY: Chris Fisher

Source: CBS

For the next two episode that was release I've noticed in the bolded sentences, Carter is really willing to help Reese. She is putting herself through in a dangerous situation to help the guy she care about. I;m rooting for her to get Reese freed.
Whitneydreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 01:07 PM
New Fan

^Yep, Carter is a "ride or die chick" when it concerns Reese.

Urban dictionary:

ride or die
the people in your life who are there through thick in thin. they'll do what it do to make it through with you. the ones that'll stick it through till the end

we've been through a lot. she's truly my ride or die
Old 12-21-2012, 01:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...

I can't wait for this show to return, more Reese/Carter scenes! should be good to watch.
Old 12-21-2012, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

I remember in the season finale was it, Carter was also helping Reece out with what the FBI were tracking....... she is putting her career on the line for him
Old 12-22-2012, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...

It's going to be really interesting to see how Carter gets Reese out of this one.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:05 PM
New Fan

Happy Holidays everyone! I could not agree with you all more. Carter and Reese have proven time and time again that they will do whatever it takes to keep one another out of harm's way. I feel so giddy inside watching these two characters interact and cannot wait for the show to return!
Buttercup21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:21 AM
Ultimate Fan

THERE'S A THREAD?!?! YES!!! I thought it was just me that liked them and thought I was weird for that.
VIER VIER VIER VIER

Mrs Jude Law is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Jude Law (View Post)
THERE'S A THREAD?!?! YES!!! I thought it was just me that liked them and thought I was weird for that.
really you thought you were weird? that's weird! lol of course you aren't the only one shipping them. They have a lot of fans.
Old 12-31-2012, 06:23 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Jude Law (View Post)
Ha. Why did you think that you were the only one who liked Carter & Reese together?

Here are two *new* fan-made Carter & Reese music videos:

Person of Interest Carter and Reese - YouTube

Person of Interest Reese & Carter Season 2 - YouTube
Reply   Post New Thread