Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2012, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

The only thing i get is whether the show would ever really do an romantic angle for Carter and Reece, and show writers have kinda said not much on it or are not dwelling on it much
Old 11-12-2012, 07:55 PM
New Fan

I totally agree. From what I've seen, fans ask the cast and show runners about the possibility quite often, but mum seems to be the word, so I guess we'll have to hope, wait and see.
Buttercup21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:59 AM
Elite Fan

It would be interesting to see if they ever go that route
Old 11-13-2012, 06:55 AM
New Fan

It sure would be interesting. The show runners are unpredictable, so I guess only time will tell. I would love to see it happen, but not too soon.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:38 AM
Extreme Fan

Haha! That moment was hilarious.

Something could happen between Carter and Reese. But I adore their friendship, so I'm okay with them being close friends at least for now.
POI is not a show, that I watch for shipping. It's perfect the way it is.
But I also understand that the characters need to grow, and one way of achieving that is to explore the relationship between these two. And I would love to see that too.
Old 11-13-2012, 11:13 AM
Elite Fan

Rightly put POI is not a shipping show lol, but like you i also like Reece and Carter's bond and so on......
Old 11-15-2012, 04:07 PM
New Fan

I second that! I am hoping we get a few Carter/Reese scenes in tonight's episode. I know she will be going out on her date with the new detective in episode 8, but I hope she and Reese will get to to interact in tonight's episode.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:58 AM
New Fan

How friggin' INTENSE was the last scene between Carter & Reese in the diner at the end of Episode 7, CRITICAL?

Whoa! Reese looked scared that Carter was heading down a dark and dangerous path, and her search for the truth would lead to her suffering great losses.
nea1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:15 PM
New Fan

Whoa is right! That scene was so friggin riveting! The intensity and sense of despair in Reese's body language, wow! Here I was disappointed that they hadn't spoken during the entire episode, then they hit us with that! Kudos! The scene was so well acted, I felt like I was there with them.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Glad I found this thread... please add me to the list.
MeredithLuvsMnJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 05:02 AM
Elite Fan

Added

Yes the last scene was something else

Does she really want to know...... coz it means getting more deep then she is, and like John says she has a son, whilst John and Finch dont have anybody as a next of kin
Old 11-18-2012, 07:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Love the thread title...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttercup21 (View Post)
Whoa is right! That scene was so friggin riveting! The intensity and sense of despair in Reese's body language, wow! Here I was disappointed that they hadn't spoken during the entire episode, then they hit us with that! Kudos! The scene was so well acted, I felt like I was there with them.
I thought I would be disappointed too because there were no Carter/Reese scenes in Critical and then the ending... I have watched it several times now. I agree about Reese's body language and the intensity of the scene.

I hope Reese's words were not a premonition. I know Carter isn't going to keep out of this so I hope nothing happens to Taylor.
MeredithLuvsMnJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 04:10 PM
New Fan

Carter's not the type of person to stop. She pursue things even when she knows that the situations may not end well. Remember how she went after Elias, even after he tried to kill her a few times?

I think that Carter or Taylor or maybe another loved one will be seriously injured by Stanton or someone else involved in the government conspiracy.

What I love a lot about the Reese & Carter relationship? They can be funny and joke-y together like in "Masquerade" (Season 2, Episode 3) and then bring the angst like in "Critical" (Season 2, Episode 7). My favorite fictional couples have angst in spades!

Last edited by nea1982; 11-18-2012 at 04:17 PM
nea1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:44 AM
New Fan

I could not agree with you more. Jonah Nolan has even said that Carter is a natural detective, so I took that as a spoiler that she will not stop. However, I am under the impression that with the new detective coming on board to woo her, she may attempt to walk away from the team and have that normal life, but she will be pulled right back into it. The unspoken words from Carter and Reese, combined with their body language anytime they share the screen, shows that there is more to these two than meets the eye...
Old 11-25-2012, 07:01 PM
New Fan

Please add me! I been watching Person of Interest since season 1 and those two are so into eachother. They have great chemistry.
Whitneydreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top