Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2019, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

Exactly..she wanted all the benefits of a relationship with him without having to do the hard work of admitting that she liked him. (one of my other OTP's - Dan and Blair is similar ..she went to him for advice, for help, for a shoulder to lean on but when it came to admitting she actually liked him more than a friend, it took a minute).
Old 01-30-2019, 12:18 AM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, that's why I love in Stolen Kisses when he told her she has to make the next move cause he's already kissed her twice now and can't keep initiating it. I love the dialogue Pacey and Joey got in their relationship, especially in S3. It was very mature and adult the way they handled things, especially Pacey.
Old 01-30-2019, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oh puhlease...

Old 01-30-2019, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the gifs! I love the way he's staring at her in the bottom right corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
Yeah, that's why I love in Stolen Kisses when he told her she has to make the next move cause he's already kissed her twice now and can't keep initiating it. I love the dialogue Pacey and Joey got in their relationship, especially in S3. It was very mature and adult the way they handled things, especially Pacey.
Back when I originally saw that scene, I was so young..I was like why Pacey..just keep kissing her! Now, I get it though..it was a healthy and right move for him to make.
Old 01-30-2019, 07:42 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

lol I got it then but I just wanted them to keep kissing too.
Old 01-31-2019, 04:50 AM
Elite Fan

I think it was when she said he was the first person she thought of that really affected him. He kept seeing signs that she felt more than friendship for him, but I think that was the lightbulb moment

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 01-31-2019, 06:36 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Love that line too, and I love how Pacey looked at Joey after she said that. Then Joey and her sister were talking about Pacey giving her that look lol. Joey was in a form of denial and I love that Pacey pretty much made her face what she was feeling and what she wanted.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:21 AM
Elite Fan

good point. I like when she tells Jen and her face lights up when she says yes about how she wants to continue dating Pacey. I like how she opened to her about how her feelings for him were very much requited. I like how Jen told Pacey that Joey wanted to be with him. She could have just stayed quiet and remained neutral

Old 02-01-2019, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

By that point, I think Joey was done with trying to hide her feelings for Pacey.
Old 02-01-2019, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was happy when Joey finally admitted she wanted to be with him.
I am an original”
Old 02-01-2019, 05:28 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshapir2 (View Post)
good point. I like when she tells Jen and her face lights up when she says yes about how she wants to continue dating Pacey. I like how she opened to her about how her feelings for him were very much requited. I like how Jen told Pacey that Joey wanted to be with him. She could have just stayed quiet and remained neutral
I love those two moments too (and how Jen rooted for and supported them) I loved how happy Joey was when she said she wanted to be with Pacey. She just quit fighting it and let it go like she finally stopped holding her breath and just let it out. I've always loved when Jen told Pacey Joey wants to be with him to put his mind at ease. I feel Joey's moment with Jen saying she wants to be with Pacey showed she was in love with him. She always had that cloud 9 feeling when it came to Pacey, and I feel it's the same when Joey said Pacey made her feel alive for the first time.
Old 02-02-2019, 06:54 AM
Elite Fan

thanks. Someone was so generous to put up Pacey and Joey scenes on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTpCufysjXo

She is so blushy at 1:48. It's so obvious she likes him. She looks nervous when she turns around

Old 02-06-2019, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Aw, thanks for sharing that! I can watch PJ scenes all day.. She is definitely blushy at 1:48 ..

The song in the background was perfect! Was that the original song during that scene?
Old 02-09-2019, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

thanks. I think it was the remade song. The original was "Never be the same again"

Old 02-13-2019, 07:50 AM
Master Fan

Oh okay, thank you

Season 1 had some awesome PJ moments.

Source