Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2004, 07:25 PM
Loyal Fan

I miss them so much! These pictures bring back so many memories.

i support naley and bjl always and forever.
Old 05-15-2004, 08:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Is the quote "Its always been you" something said between P/J? Ive never heard it.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 05-15-2004, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Pace and Jo, I don't think I've ever heard that quote. I think you may be referring to Joey talking to Jen in the series finale about how she's always known she was suppose to be with Pacey since the triangle in season 3. Thanks baby gurl.

Your welcome baby gurl. Pace and Jo, I didn't know you've never seen season 1. How do you like it?

KH asked about kissing her ex (JJ) in front of the cameras all day:

"Maybe there's a hint of realism?"
Old 05-16-2004, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It is So funny how in Season 1 Jen is supposed to be the girl you would think Dawson and Pacey would fight over and Joey is supposed be the tom boy nobody notices is blossoming. It takes Joey dressing up for Dawson to see her as a girl but Pacey falls for her after spending the day in the creek with her. lol

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 05-16-2004, 11:10 AM
Absolute Fan

I really like season 1. Its kinda weird seeing them so young and confused. I loved the DJ scene in the premiere when Dawson said "In the morning with Katie Couric." Very funny. Its so weird too bc I never knew that PJ kissed in season 1. I always assumed it was in season 3. There is also something about Jen that is totally different (besides her looks) then in later seasons. I havent quite figured it out yet. But all in all its pretty good. My favorite seasons are still 3 and 4 though.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 05-16-2004, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

It's good to hear from you Jaime and Pace and Jo. I guess you could say they kissed in season 1, if you could it that. LOL. I guess Joey was too obsessed with Dawson too notice Pacey. Tomorrow, confirms the sweetheart Pacey is. He takes Joey to visit her father in prison. He has to drive her four hours there and back. He gives the guy money, so she can get there. Joey is so stupid. She asks Pacey to drive her when she knows visiting hours ended earlier because she went with Dawson, but of course it took Pacey to make her realize she needed to really speak to her father. It's always Pacey. Joey paints the mural because of Pacey, drives because of Pacey, runs a way because of Pacey, even gave Charlie a chance because of Pacey. I bet there are other things I could think of.

Thanks http://www.josh-jackson.net/

Old 05-19-2004, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

moving it up

Old 05-20-2004, 09:48 PM
Absolute Fan

wheres everyone at? We need some action in here.

Old 05-21-2004, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

I agree Pace and Jo. I will post one of my favorite kisses. I can watch it over and over. The end of 617 before greasy boy comes back. Hee. I love how they are all flirty with each other and Joey's says do tell. It's one of those low voices. Pace lowers his voice too.

Old 05-21-2004, 10:17 PM
Absolute Fan

My fav PJ kiss was from "A Winter's Tale". Heres the pic:

I also love "Castaways":

They are sooo sweet. I wish I had a love that great!

Old 05-21-2004, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting pace and jo. I even saw tongue in that first kiss you posted. That kiss is really hot. Here's another pic.

I love the beginning of a Family Way when Joey is pulling on Pacey's shirt while they are making out and they lok all sweaty.

This is the same girl who wouldn't even open up her mouth to kiss Eddie. She doesn't even mind swapping spit with Pacey.

I love the beginning of a Family Way when Joey is pulling on Pacey's shirt while they are making out and they look all sweaty and Pacey can bbarely get himself up. LOL.

Old 05-22-2004, 11:10 AM
Absolute Fan

PJ kisses are so different then DJ, Eddie, or Charlie kisses. I guess its just the natural attraction between Katie and Josh. I mean look at Josh. Who wouldnt wanna swap saliva with him? And Katie is like the most beautiful woman ever.

Old 05-22-2004, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

I totally agree about how Joey doesn't know how to kiss those other boys. She's like afraid to open her mouth. Her love scenes with Dawson in 601 were horrible. She was pursing her lips the entire time. That is not the type of scene where closed mouth kissing makes sense. She looked so uncomfortable when he was touching her back too.

this is hot. She is enjoying herself.

Old 05-23-2004, 12:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Oh yea, you can tell she likes it. I wonder if Josh and Katie miss kissing eachother. I mean im sure they do. When they broke up, they still got to be with eachother everday and had love scenes. Now that the show is over, they dont get to do that anymore. I feel bad for them bc you can tell they have major chemistry on screen and im sure off too.

Old 05-23-2004, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for replying pace and jo. I have a picture of them offscreen from just last year. If you saw this pic in one of those magazines, you would think they were a couple in love. I love how she puts her hand on his face in Clean and Sober.

They are facing the same direction, while everyone else is looking straight ahead. She has her hands on his shoulders.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top