Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2010, 02:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

You all might to check out this site and click on the episodes to get a description. Some great Jim & Callie stuff coming up !

Watch The Glades online free on FlickPeek, The Glades search for free videos and clips of online

I'm really looking forward seeing the one where Callie is jealous LOL
Old 08-22-2010, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Oh, episode descriptions! Awesome! Thanks for posting! Off to read them!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 08-22-2010, 09:45 PM
Master Fan

They look so pretty in this picture! Just watched the new episode! And YAY to Callie being from the same town that the psychic said!

You can tell that Jim wants for Callie to be from that town! And she is!

Walter and Paige

Old 08-22-2010, 10:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
They look so pretty in this picture! Just watched the new episode! And YAY to Callie being from the same town that the psychic said!

You can tell that Jim wants for Callie to be from that town! And she is!

Loved this episode but sure wish Jim & Callie got to dance longer with the longing looks between them

The lady who played Jim's date Heather tonite is Matt's real life girlfroend
Old 08-23-2010, 05:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Woo-Hoo our guy and gal and show are being noticed

Send questions to askmatt@tvguidemagazine.com and follow me on Twitter!

Question: I am a long-time follower of your columns and reviews, and I just want to thank you for all the great series you have steered me toward over the years. The latest is Breaking Bad, which I never would have gone near if not for your raves. What an amazing show. Now I'm wondering if you have been watching The Glades and what you think of its development. Being from South Florida, I am always curious about shows located there. Most shows don't get the feel of the place (we won't even speak of that CSI show), but this one seems to be doing it right so far. And talk about someone coming out of left field: Where did this amazing guy Matt Passmore come from? Because I know he is Australian, I'll forgive his lack of a Chicago accent, but he has developed such an interesting and believable character (thank you also, writers) and is such a charismatic lead. After Lost, I never thought I could appreciate Kiele Sanchez in anything, but I am enjoying her performance as well. Thanks again for all the enjoyable hours of TV and please keep writing your columns! — Susan

Matt Roush: Well, thanks for that encouraging feedback. With The Glades, I'll fess up that I haven't seen every episode (which is one of the blessings of a show like this; it doesn't penalize the viewer who merely samples), but what I've seen I've liked. Especially Passmore, whose biggest previous credits include Australian standouts Underbelly (which has aired on DirectTV) and McLeod's Daughters. I enjoy his character's laid-back irreverence. It fits the funky swampy setting, which as you noted does feel more authentic than the Miami of you-know-what. It's a fun show, perfect for summer,
Old 08-23-2010, 06:02 PM
Master Fan

Yay!

Now, could A&E please announce a season two pick up! The show is SOLID in ratings!

Just read that they got high ratings in the new episode! So WHY is the channel waiting to announce the renewal on a hit tv show???

Walter and Paige

Old 08-23-2010, 06:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yay!

Now, could A&E please announce a season two pick up! The show is SOLID in ratings!

Just read that they got high ratings in the new episode! So WHY is the channel waiting to announce the renewal on a hit tv show???

Not sure why A&E is stalling about a renewal . Makes no sense
Don't know much on A&E about their renewal stance though
!
Old 08-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Master Fan

Well, the ratings are excellent for this show.

So I have no clue what they are waiting for!

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 08-23-2010 at 07:26 PM
Old 08-24-2010, 04:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Well, the ratings are excellent for this show.

So I have no clue what they are waiting for!

Maybe they're waiting until after all the episodes air and them making their decision
But still The Glades seems to be holding its own quite nicely so the delay is a big mystery !
Old 08-24-2010, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Nah, I don't think so. The show has to know if it will come back. They are still filming new episodes right now. So I think it's important for the writers to know if there is a second season.

So far, The Glades is a HIT with the ratings.

Walter and Paige

Old 08-24-2010, 07:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Nah, I don't think so. The show has to know if it will come back. They are still filming new episodes right now. So I think it's important for the writers to know if there is a second season.

So far, The Glades is a HIT with the ratings.

Time will tell but agree A&E would be stupid not to renew The Glades.. I do think though The Glades will end on a cliff-hanger concerning Ray somehow
Did you read all the upcoming J&C spoilers ? What did you think about them ?
Old 08-24-2010, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

You mean the spoilers on that site link that you posted? Or is there another site where you can get spoilers?

By the way, The Glades got even HIGHER ratings in the new episode:
http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/08/23...en-again/60743

Quote:
Last night’s episode of The Glades on A&E hit series highs with adults 25-54 (1.5 million) and adults 18-49, 1.3 million. The episode averaged 3.3 million viewers overall.

A&E reports that season-to-date, The Glades has averaged 1.1 million adults 18-49, 1.3 million adults 25-54 and 3.2 million total viewers. By comparison, AMC’s Mad Men, which airs in the same time period, has averaged just 2.4 million total viewers in its current season.

So what are A&E waiting for??? I don't get it.

By the way, I just made a music video for Jim and Callie. But it is BLOCKED on youtube! I think because FOX produces the show. Music videos for FOX shows are a pain to upload. For some reason, that is the only channel that actually deletes music videos on youtube.

The song I chose is Use Somebody by Laura Jensan. I'll upload it to megaupload, I guess.

That would also explain why so far there are barely any music videos for the show. FOX is probably deleting all of them!

Can you see the video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdVe1RuICdw

If not, here is a downloadable link for the video. Let me know what you think:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Walter and Paige

Last edited by jules166; 08-24-2010 at 11:31 PM
Old 08-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You mean the spoilers on that site link that you posted? Or is there another site where you can get spoilers?

By the way, The Glades got even HIGHER ratings in the new episode:
http://tvbythenumbers.com/2010/08/23...en-again/60743

So what are A&E waiting for??? I don't get it.

By the way, I just made a music video for Jim and Callie. But it is BLOCKED on youtube! I think because FOX produces the show. Music videos for FOX shows are a pain to upload. For some reason, that is the only channel that actually deletes music videos on youtube.

The song I chose is Use Somebody by Laura Jensan. I'll upload it to megaupload, I guess.

That would also explain why so far there are barely any music videos for the show. FOX is probably deleting all of them!

Can you see the video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdVe1RuICdw

If not, here is a downloadable link for the video. Let me know what you think:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Thank you for the downloadable video and it was really great
These two have the most amazing chemistry and I love the longing looks and eye contact in their scenes. Breathtaking !
Old 08-25-2010, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Sure. I just WISH that FOX/youtube would let the viewers actually SEE my video on youtube!

Walter and Paige

Old 08-29-2010, 10:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey Jules where did everyone go who was posting here ? It seems you and I are the only ones doing any posting !
Oh well tonite is the Marriage Is Murder Episode and it looks great and also if you go to the facebook for The Glades they show a preview clip of Jim/Callie/Jeff which looks interesting so you might want to check it out !
Closed Thread   Post New Thread