Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie330 (View Post)
Thanks for the very nice email Jim! and to everyone else who wrote to KAKE as well!!

And I told Jess to be ready for that question - but I have no idea if she spoke to Eric or anyone about the best way to answer it if it came up...
IMO Jess is now outside of the BB House and it's stress filled environment so my sense is that her short term memory has recovered fully. As the realators like to tell us it's Location! Location! Location!

Take care Marie and thanks for the update(s). Hope Mr Alan Shope eyes are open to Jessica's talent and resources and offers a paid position (to help offset the cost of the trips to NYC-LOL).
Old 11-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks sooooo much for the hug video. So cute!

Also the count down to NY.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Extreme Fan

haha yeah, I'll post it on this page to because i love when jess makes post like this:

Quote:
JESSICA!! counting down the days till NY! 13 minutes ago.
Mood: loved
ps:
joe did you fix the video?
Old 11-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBisAwesome (View Post)
ps:
joe did you fix the video?
sorry for answering for him, but i posted on the last page too that the video is available now.

YouTube - 08/29-1126 Jessica & Eric wake-up in HOH and hug
Old 11-12-2007, 02:42 PM
Elite Fan

Well, I just wasted 1.5 hours catching up!

And I'm a little sad that no one noticed my absence...
Old 11-12-2007, 02:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiagonalZipper (View Post)
Well, I just wasted 1.5 hours catching up!

And I'm a little sad that no one noticed my absence...
You were gone, I thought it was awful quite j/k
Old 11-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Good afternoon everyone - need to catch up still so not sure if anyone posted this yet - it is from Jessica's MySpace Blog:

Here is a link to my SPORTS OVETRTIME LIVE appearance on Sunday, November 11, 2007. My segment starts at approx the 9.38 mark...

KAKE - OTL

If you think I did good, please feel free to send KAKE an email to let them know – I would really appreciate it!

XOXOX

Jess
Old 11-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm not sure why my earlier video was unavailable .. I "edited" the comments and then re-tried it and now it's working again.. so here's what I've posted this morning:

I included everything that was on the feeds from when Jessica & Eric were awakened until they left the HOH room to head down to the kitchen. You folks know how anal I am about everything. The other reason is that this clip includes Eric stopping Jessica as they're leaving the room and saying "Albeit there were some exciting moments, all in all, last night was really nice again" and Jessica's "Yes, it was" which prompted the hug on the way out of the room
08/29-1126 Jessica & Eric wake-up in HOH and hug

I've also posted two videos of the 15 minutes or so Jessica and Eric are downstairs in the kitchen ..

The first video includes changing their batteries, Eric opening a packet of Advil for Jessica, and Jessica having some apple juice & cereal .. talk of favorite cereal .. talk of Kail (including Jessica's giggling "I hate Kail!")
08/28-1136 Jessica & Eric come down to kitchen 1

The second video includes Zach teasing Jessica and Eric about why they're wearing each others clothes after coming down from the HOH room (they really weren't) .. talk of Eric's picture being back to the normal location on the memory wall.. THEN (dun dun dun!) comes Zach's "petting the cat" while dancing as well as Eric suggesting Zach change it up by having the cat try to jump out of his hands while Zach recaptures it mid-dance .. Jessica also requests to see Eric petting the cat and he does his "veto meeting" petting of the cat as well as his combination mafia/Mike O. pet the cat ... Way to get your partner off to a good morning with a hearty laugh, Eric!
then hey both go back to beds (separately) while Zach sits all alone in the kitchen (stewing in his own juices, obviously)
08/28-1146 Jessica & Eric come down to kitchen 2

enjoy!
Old 11-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsfan (View Post)
The woobie bandit's work is never done. Yes, they have struck again!

This time, they are donating a woobie that is dedicated to our extended Fan Forum family. It is a welcome gift for to all of those who have joined us (posters and lurkers alike) in recent days and weeks. Welcome to the family!

Thank you, Woobie Bandit. You are too sweet and so generous. This brings your individual woobie tally to FIFTEEN, and our overall woobie tally to 187.

For those who didn't catch up on previous threads, yesterday 63 woobies were ordered, and 54 of those were anonymous donations, mostly in other people's names, dedicated to members in this extended Fan Forum family. We have six anonymous donors amongst us. I am still reeling. And now here goes the Woobie Bandit again! It might be too much for me to take. (Don't worry, I'm okay, I just want to lie here for a while.... )
WOW! thank you all for the support of the TAR campaign for Eric and me!

Old 11-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I just gotta say that that hug spoke volumes! I think she was so relieved and grateful to him for alleviating the fears Amber and Jameka put in her head and what parts she believed and what she was considering doing in possibly alligning with them. Not to mention confessing so much to her and proving to her that his feelings for her were real so she could give in to hers.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Ok, took over an hour to catch up, and I just now finished watching her KAKE interview.

I love the video of Eric & Jess hugging.

Jess' latest myspace update is awesome, I love it lol.

And holy crap, it's only 5 PM and it's already dark as anything...I hate this time of year.
Old 11-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Jessica! You were great on KAKE last night! How much are you looking forward to going to New York?
Old 11-12-2007, 03:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica from BB8 (View Post)
Hey Jessica everyone here has been so generous! Did you get to hear all of Dustin's interview the other evening - he had so many nice things to say about you and Eric. It was hilarious when you called in!
Old 11-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

I had a blast on KAKE & really appreciate everyones nice comments!

And I did get to hear all of Dustin's interview - i realy love him, and can't wait to see him in NY!!!

Did you know Jen will be on the Schree & Baby show this week? I can't wait for that!

Old 11-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica from BB8 (View Post)
Jessica. You were great in your interview!