Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-15-2007, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

Jensen♥Danneel #4: Because manips are good, pictures are even better!

By ~Natali~

This is a thread for Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris. Jensen and Danneel have been friends in real life for years, and are in Ten Inch Hero together. They met on the set of the Plight of the Clownana which Jensen produced with one of his friends, and in which Danneel had a small role. She was dating someone way back than, but she was single when they started filming Ten Inch Hero. Now they're together and very happy! ♥
So if you like these two together, join in posting!

Full Wallpaper (No Text)
By sarah11650

Supporters:

sarah11650
~inside_of_love~
brucasalways
ryllsome
~Natali~
-Beautiful Disaster-
Leneoth
Saya_Asakura
othlov3r23
brucasnaleyfan4ever
xelanoops
hotchad
antedka
FlutterBy
nedhu
Antiquity
tutorgirl_em
onepapergirl
MiSs Vicky
Em2333
~Natali~
writteninthestars
sochad
AmeliaBeck
miSStakentriSh
lies and lullabies
mjgchick
Undeniable
BiCaRdiBrEeZa
write2me
con's crazy
brucas_lover23
mylu
lolitaro
slayerboy42
Sawyer&Kate
LeytonFanAlways
niam
~ZoRi~
onetreehill1216
lolitaro
Leyton Love
~Susan~
~BreakingFree~
clara4ever
jenred16
OTHfreak!!!
brathanfan27
CamyWinchester
Meluffy
sweety86
Sunshine_03
QTPie41184
Considering Disobedience

53. steppe924

Jensen and Danneel at a Ten Inch Hero screening.
(Elizabeth H. was manipped out) Original pic

Newest fan sitings:

The Aslyum Convention

"I loved all the guests. I got to see them leave yesterday as I was waiting outside to be picked up. Jensen was the only one to say bye to me, because I spoke to him! He walked out with Danneel Harris! I was gob smacked, I love her on One Tree Hill. Sadly I didn't speak to her, I wish I did!"
- ilovesam at LJ

"Hi everyone. Right, the girl that Jensen brought to the con is Danneel Harris from One Tree Hill. And yes, I am certain. She was very nice, very beautiful, and they are very happy together. The convention was amazing and we look forward to having Jensen back in the UK again next year."
- Kellbelle at imdb

(in response to someone not believing it was Danneel)
"Trust me, it was Danneel, we were introduced. And I didn't know she was in OTH as I don't watch that show, though my friend, who is a huge fan, was excited to see she was there."
- Kellbelle at imdb

"I was at the con and I spoke to Danneel (or exchanged a few words which is more correct) during Jason Manns' performance. She seemed really nice (kept smiling at me) and she was so pretty."
- kellybubble at imdb

"I was also at Asylum at the weekend, and Jensen's girlfriend is definitely Danneel Harris!"
- funnybunny_2002 at imdb

"Yes, Jensen has a girlfriend, and yes it is Danneel Harris, but she's not 'new'. According to my sources, they've been a couple for a year already and are totally 'loved up'. I saw them holding hands as they walked by, very cute."
-jael001 at the CWLounge

"Jensen says he has a girlfriend and he mentioned her more than once at the convention, and she was there with him! I saw her, they were holding hands, and it is Danneel Harris!"
-jael001 at the CWLounge

"I don't remember the exact question, it was either which woman would he like to have Dean end up with or what woman would he like to have a love scene with, something like that, but his answer was that it would have to be his girlfriend because he'd be in trouble otherwise, something like that anyway, and he definitely used the word 'girlfriend'. In the first panel he mentioned his girlfriend too, can't remember what context though."
-jael001 at the CWLounge

"I've never seen OTH so I didn't know what she looked like but today I went and looked her up and she's definitely the person I saw him with and she's gorgeous (if very skinny). Plus I'm friends with one of the organizers and we had a bit of a gossip and she said it was Danneel and that they'd been together a year. Because she wasn't there as a guest, she pretty much kept out of the way. I don't think she was around at all on Saturday during the day but she was at the party when Jensen and Jason sang. On Sunday she was only spotted briefly coming and going from where he was and once when they walked out together, flanked by Jensen's 2 huge bodyguards... Apparently she was right there when Jensen was attacked by the fangirl. That must have been pretty scary for her too....actually just realized that if she was there for that she was obviously around on Saturday, but maybe after that she decided to keep out of the way, maybe she was really freaked, I would have been."
-jael001 at the CWLounge

"It was definitely Danneel and they were holding hands a lot when together. I've not seen OTH so I wouldn't have recognized her, but I was chatting to one of the crew I know who'd been looking after her, and she told me that they've been a couple for about a year now but had kept it private."
-jdsmylover at CWLounge

This was posted over at the IMDB by someone who this person knew for a fact worked at the convention, because she met her over the weekend:
"Jensen is a really nice guy. After spending a few hours on both days working with him you could see how great he is with not only his fans, but the people he works with. My friend was his guest assistant all weekend and she had nothing but praise for him.

At one point his girlfriend, Danneel, came down to see him too, and you could see him light up as soon as he saw her, it was cute. And there were about fifty people in that room that can confirm that.

He is obviously happy, and despite breaking many girls hearts - the ominous Miss Ware must be beside herself! - you should all be happy for him too."

JD in Japan at the Spider Man 3 premiere:

Animations By sarah11650

Danneel attending Jensen's play, A Few Good Men, in Texas:
"If anyone still needs proof, Danneel was there at opening night of A Few Good Men, sitting with Jensen's family. So she's met his family which to me makes it a pretty serious relationship as from what I've heard not all of Jensen's past girlfriends have made it to the Meet the Parents stage."
spnfan2007 at IMDb

"And Jared was all "Hey girl!!" BIG KISS ON THE LIPS when Danneel came up."
faninohio at TWOP

"And I have total confirmation that it was indeed him and Danneel in his SUV last night leaving as we passed his car, so SCORE!!" (Talking about seeing Jensen and Danneel leaving together!)
faninohio at TWOP

"I ran into Danneel in the ladies room and even though I didn't realize who she was, I knew she was somebody because she didn't even look like a real human being, she was so gorgeous."

"Yes!! This is what I was feeling last night. She stood out in the crowd and then I heard it was Danneel." (In response to the quote above)

"I asked Danneel if she was enjoying it and she said she was and that it got better each night."

"We started to walk around to the front to see if the doors were open just when HE drove up. I recognized Danneel immediately since she was facing us on the passenger side. They sat in his vehicle for a few minutes and started to walk toward us. It was about an hour before show time and Jensen was obviously in a hurry. He looked at us and then looked at Danneel and she made this face as if to say "you don't have time." He walked by us, nodded like a "hey, what's up" kinda thing and smirked. It was like an "I'm sorry," grin, and walked in. OMG he looked SO HOT in his baseball hat and jeans and a lot smaller than what i was expecting. TOOFREAKINADORABLE! She was really tiny and pretty too."
hearts_stars_xo on LJ

"Danneel was over in the next section talking to a guy that I later found out was Jensen's assistant. [I think i heard her call him Chris] She kept staring, so much that it was making me very uncomfortable and I just knew she was talking about us to him. She started coming in our direction and I'm thinking, "no, she's not coming over here. She's just walking by." Then the next thing I know, she is directly in front of me in the next aisle. She said, "were you waiting outside earlier?" And I'm thinking, "oh crap. We're in trouble." And I immediately said, "Yeah. I'm sorry if i was rude." She said, "oh no, thats not it. Jensen asked me to give these to you." and handed me 3 autographed programs!"
hearts_stars_xo on LJ

"I said, "thank you so much!" and she said "not a problem" and walked off. That was SO sweet of him to do!! I guess he felt bad about not being able to talk to us outside and the fact that he thought of us just warms my heart! I also thought it was really nice that Danneel gave them to me herself. For 1, she could have easily gotten his assistant to do it. 2, we just happened to get lucky and be sitting in the next section over. It might have taken her a lot longer to find us and she could have given up and we would have never gotten them. She went to a guy sitting behind us and asked, "are you Robert?" and he said he was, and she said "there's someone backstage that wants to meet you." I have no clue who he was, but dang it, Jensen wanted to personally meet him. Gah, so lucky! Then she gets on the phone, starts giggling, says something like "I'll see you in a little while, I love you." Hmm, I wonder who she was talking to ."
hearts_stars_xo on LJ

"Went on a hunt for Jared even though i knew he probably wouldn't be there two nights in a row. Ran into Danneel instead. I wanted to get a picture, but she was on the phone again with Jensen and I didn't wanna interrupt. I know it was Jensen on the other end, cause she was all giddy again and said the same thing she did earlier. Along the lines of "I love you, I'll see you in a minute." Some girl walked up to her and talked her ear off. I didn't wanna interrupt their convo either, but then the girl said "can you sign this?" and Danneel started digging in her purse for a pen. I always have a Sharpie with me, so I walked up and said, "you can use mine." That's when i asked Danneel if it'd be ok if I got a picture. She said "sure," put her arm around my shoulder and smiled. She leaned over to look at the pic after it was taken. I thanked her and she said "no problem." I know none of you want to hear it, but she's really, really gorgeous in person. Jensen and her are too pretty for their own good!"
hearts_stars_xo on LJ

"During intermission, I did see his girlfriend, Danneel Harris, both in the restroom and in the drink line. She looked very pretty and seemed kind of shy. Once I realized that she was there, I saw her in the audience at the end - she was very cute, clapping so hard for JA."
brighette on LJ

Here's the only pic so far, it's of her back, shes the one in the boots next to Jared.

------------------------------

By Antedka

Textless version
Full-Sized Blend
By sarah11650

Textless Version
By sarah11650

By Antedka

Icons

Find more of Sarah's icons Here
(all of the newer manip icons will be up soon)

Find more of Teddy's icons Here

By ~Natali~

Ten Inch Hero Site
Ten Inch Hero Blog

Last edited by Tennessee Whiskey; 11-09-2009 at 11:37 PM
Old 06-15-2007, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

thanks sarah
Old 06-15-2007, 11:25 PM
Master Fan

No problemo.

I love being able to see the opening again
Old 06-15-2007, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

haha same!!
i just spent like half an hour staring at it
Old 06-15-2007, 11:44 PM
Master Fan

alright, my jaw/teeth are starting to hurt so I'm heading to bed.

I expect to wake up to the first chapter of your fic Alex!

You can post it at the community. Technically RD falls under JD. I want RD fics there obviously.
Old 06-15-2007, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

night
hehe of course
i have written like one sentence today
i've had to finish off some banner requests so once they are done i can dedicate my time to the fic

ill have it done eventually
sleep tight
ETA
okey its 1030 and im going to sleep
but i thought i should edit this one to fix the terrible spelling
and two to say i haven't written anymore of my fic
i didn't even finish those banners
im THAT lazy
my bad

Last edited by xelanoops; 06-16-2007 at 06:02 AM
Old 06-16-2007, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xelanoops (View Post)
night
hehe of course
i have written like one sentence today
i've had to finish off some banner requests so once they are done i can dedicate my time to the fic

ill have it done eventually
sleep tight
ETA
okey its 1030 and im going to sleep
but i thought i should edit this one to fix the terrible spelling
and two to say i haven't written anymore of my fic
i didn't even finish those banners
im THAT lazy
my bad
You lazy girl!

I wrote 4 pages last night!
Old 06-16-2007, 02:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey, everybody
Old 06-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by clara4ever (View Post)
Hey, everybody
Hey
Old 06-16-2007, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

for a new thread

hey Clara

"I’m just a regular boy who goofs around, pulls pranks, and makes jokes."
Jensen Ackles
Old 06-16-2007, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

good morning
or afternoon or evening
Old 06-16-2007, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

it's evening here Alex where do you live Alex btw?

Jensen Ackles
Old 06-16-2007, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Australia
it sucks coz im always at least 12 hours in front of everyone
Old 06-16-2007, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

aww you live in Aussie that's cool though but does suck cause of the time difference so you should have said g'day mate then

Jensen Ackles
Old 06-16-2007, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

noone says that
ok EVERYONE says mate
like a frigen lot
even when it aint nessecary
but noone says gday
well not many specially not in the city