Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2011, 08:51 PM
Loyal Fan

@Snoopy Love your suggestions for the thread titles.
@Deanna It's a total chameleon pic, people see my hair however they want to see it, which is cool with me. Nowt wrong with Ginger
@Sarah I hope you're milking your injured shoulder for all it's worth
Old 07-25-2011, 08:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Guys, what does TFTNT mean?
Old 07-25-2011, 08:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillmdoc (View Post)
@Sarah I hope you're milking your injured shoulder for all it's worth
if I milk it too much then I won't be able to do the gym classes. Then I will be even worse off than just not having use of my left arm.
Old 07-25-2011, 08:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Hey Night crew i just wanted to come on for a little and then get to bed (early tonight i promise)

1st can i just say i had a really one of those days...indescribable as bad or good or whatever...it was one of those days that if i can go back and tell myself to not get out of bed i would. okay my little rant is over.

As always if anyone knows of the link to 209 can you please PM me...good quality or bad quality...doesn't matter to me if the acting can break a language barrier it can break a poor quality video barrier.

I did read up on some stuff from the episode and here is my take
Spoiler:

OT:
my mind did not want to be focused on work or anything today so i had this thought and i am wondering what you all think?
If you were born as the opposite gender than you are, do you think your personality and lifestyle will still be the same...or would certain changes because you are the other gender have altered your personality and who you are and what you do today?
do you think you would have studied the same thing in school...gotten the same job...etc?

@grath TFTNT=thanks for the new thread

Last edited by cyclone; 07-25-2011 at 09:05 PM
Old 07-25-2011, 09:03 PM
Loyal Fan

@grath It means Thanks For the New Thread
@SJ, Why?Does the gym send out a hit squad for you if you don't turn up?
Old 07-25-2011, 09:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
@SJ, Why?Does the gym send out a hit squad for you if you don't turn up?
Smart arse. They might, but I was more thinking that the muscles I use to drool might get out of shape.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone (View Post)
1st can i just say i had a really one of those days...indescribable as bad or good or whatever...it was one of those days that if i can go back and tell myself to not get out of bed i would. okay my little rant is over.
Aw, having a similar day myself. Hope you feel better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone (View Post)
OT:
If you were born as the opposite gender than you are, do you think your personality and lifestyle will still be the same...or would certain changes because you are the other gender have altered your personality and who you are and what you do today?
do you think you would have studied the same thing in school...gotten the same job...etc?
Counterfactuals intrigue me! I am certain I would be completely different from the person I am. I would never have had the experiences I did or gotten close to the people I've had the good fortune to know well, but at the same time I would have had other advantages and acquaintances to balance it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJW1001 (View Post)
Smart arse. They might, but I was more thinking that the muscles I use to drool might get out of shape.
Oh, don't worry we would arrange a special Jemma picspam for you just to keep those muscles limber [mind just clicked over to Jenny's "Look at How Limber I Am" gif]
Old 07-25-2011, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

Hi all I am back

I did something bad and now I am going to suffer for it Arond 8:30 my eyes were drooping really bad and so I thought "Why don't you drink one of those Energy VInfusions since it has 80mg of caffeine." I just needed to stay awake 2 1/2 more hours until the end Of Rizzoli and Isles...then it would be off to bed Unfortunately, now I have too much energy and can't sleep

Need to wound down and go to sleep
Old 07-25-2011, 09:20 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Oh, don't worry we would arrange a special Jemma picspam for you just to keep those muscles limber [mind just clicked over to Jenny's "Look at How Limber I Am" gif]
How very sweet of you, you are once again my saviour! (but it does not escape me that YOU would benefit from the pic spam just as much as me)
Old 07-25-2011, 09:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
Hi all I am back

I did something bad and now I am going to suffer for it Arond 8:30 my eyes were drooping really bad and so I thought "Why don't you drink one of those Energy VInfusions since it has 80mg of caffeine." I just needed to stay awake 2 1/2 more hours until the end Of Rizzoli and Isles...then it would be off to bed Unfortunately, now I have too much energy and can't sleep

Need to wound down and go to sleep
Well, I could send you the link to my doctoral thesis, if that doesn't put you to sleep, nothing will!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJW1001 (View Post)
How very sweet of you, you are once again my saviour! (but it does not escape me that YOU would benefit from the pic spam just as much as me)
In that case, consider me your virtual exercise buddy
Old 07-25-2011, 09:31 PM
Extreme Fan

I think I am experiencing a glitch I didn't see anyones post / new page for like 35-40 minutes. Then edited my last post to go to bed and refreshed and BAM new page! weird

Anyone else have stuff like this happen. I have had similar things b4 here but not to this degree...

Just wondering?
Old 07-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout03060 (View Post)
I think I am experiencing a glitch I didn't see anyones post / new page for like 35-40 minutes. Then edited my last post to go to bed and refreshed and BAM new page! weird

Anyone else have stuff like this happen. I have had similar things b4 here but not to this degree...

Just wondering?
No, but personally I have this theory that the FF gremlins meet periodically to mastermind new and improved way to screw with us. I'm thinking you're a beta for their latest trick
Old 07-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Extreme Fan

@Kara sorry you can't get to sleep

@Cindy Most likely you would be different because people treat you as they see you and how people treat you shapes you(wheather for good or bad). For example Im part black and native american but look white. So when people(not friends) find out that I have more than white in me they change some what; they start censoring themselve with what they say and act around and some don't want to have anything to do with me. I learned pretty early not to judge people for what they look like but who they are and to treat people as how I want to be treated

Sorry not making scence(sp?) right now
Old 07-25-2011, 10:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

seems kind of quiet in here... was that a tumbleweed that just rolled by??
Old 07-25-2011, 10:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Last

How is the fiction coming along
Closed Thread   Post New Thread