Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annPL (View Post)
pics?? you always asking people for pisc... hmm
Your point?
Quote:
no worries... im just sometimes have those 'weak' days i get used to that
btw. i dont even want to remember what ive done after her departure... jesus...

ETA: am i the only one who's not partying tonight??
aww it's okay ann... talking about it should help... maybe

NOPE I'M HERE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by scout03060 (View Post)
Hi Kim I think I saw you still here?
Hey Deanna! How are you?
Old 07-22-2011, 07:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Your point?
aww it's okay ann... talking about it should help... maybe

NOPE I'M HERE!!!

Hey Deanna! How are you?
OMG someone is still here!

I'm doing good thanks for asking. Cooking and catching up on Jemma
You wouldn't happen to know where I might find a transcript for 206? I've managed to find all others but that one and to be honest I am tired of looking...

So, how are you? I believe it has been you boing'ing with the Emma gif all over the board! you are very energetic!! and fun!
Old 07-22-2011, 07:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Cooking what? Watching anything in particular?

Check your PMs

Haha that's Rui that does the "boing"ng... she's a hoot like that. I am one half of the gif war that has been going on though.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Cooking what? Watching anything in particular?

Check your PMs

Haha that's Rui that does the "boing"ng... she's a hoot like that. I am one half of the gif war that has been going on though.
Oh yes the sexy gif war! how could I have forgotten that! oh yeah I was at work and had to zip on by some of those so didn't see who posted them!

Your a hoot too though! I love all the banter you girls got going on during my lunch time

I am cooking, well now, just simmering some spaghetti sauce to go with the spaghetti I will make in the morning for a small fundraiser (white elephant auction) I have to attend tomorrow.

Kim for the life of me I can't remember where you are from? Would you mind reminding me?

ETA Thanks got it
Oh and I am watching this weeks eps - Jenny looks upset at the begining of 206 after Emma said something and I was trying to find out why...so if I read for a minute I will finally know
Old 07-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Yep that was definitely part me other part Sall aka Sisa. Yeah some got a little steamy and not quite work appropriate.

We try to entertain ourselves as best as possible during the day. We are a bit at times

Sounds good... I love Italian food so basically anything Italian sounds delicious to me. Is the fundraiser for a charity?

Jenny is upset because basically Emma didn't support her in something kind of dismissing her to a point. Poor Jenny...
Old 07-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

its 5am.... and i cant sleep...
Quote:
Your point?
owww nothing nothing...
Quote:
NOPE I'M HERE!!!
hahha you almost all the time here...
Quote:
Oh and I forgot my manners - Hello Ana
Hi Deanna
Quote:
I'm making a bunch of spaghetti sauce (I'll cook the spaghetti in the morning) for a local community thing I have to attend tomorrow.
:
spaghetti

Old 07-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
its 5am.... and i cant sleep...

owww nothing nothing...

hahha you almost all the time here...
You could chat love!

Nothing is always something

Not all the time... I mean I do sleep
Old 07-22-2011, 08:23 PM
Loyal Fan

the love scene in 197 was EPIC. if we got more than that they may not live up to expectation...i mean we were counting down to 197 from like episode 143.

also if they showed more love scenes on the actual show what would the fan fiction writers have to write about then...i'm looking at you Kara.

thanks brennooth
Old 07-22-2011, 08:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Yep that was definitely part me other part Sall aka Sisa. Yeah some got a little steamy and not quite work appropriate.

We try to entertain ourselves as best as possible during the day. We are a bit at times

Sounds good... I love Italian food so basically anything Italian sounds delicious to me. Is the fundraiser for a charity?

Jenny is upset because basically Emma didn't support her in something kind of dismissing her to a point. Poor Jenny...
No not for charity, I belong to a non-profit organization that basically survives off donations given by individuals (on one level) then those groups of individuals donate to the district they belong to. I am a representative of one of those groups, which requires me to coordinate and plan with our district folks. This Spagetti luncheon / auction fundraiser is something we do for the district once a year to generate extra needed income because we don't solicate outside our fellowship and usually group donations do not meet the required finacial needs of the district.

My partner was laughing at some of your comments earlier and I told her about your insight into not drinking frozen vodka or heated booze - I'm familiar with that one because I worked in a bar for several years in my early twenties! It is actually kind of a blurry time of my life LOL!

Hello again Ana! 5 am! have you gone to bed yet?

ETA Hi Cindy!
Old 07-22-2011, 08:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
You could chat love!
Nothing is always something
Not all the time... I mean I do sleep
chat about what?? i dont have a clue...
hello Dr Phil
you should go to sleep its 11.20pm (right??) and your not unemployed like me so you cant stay up late (or all night... )

Old 07-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
No not for charity, I belong to a non-profit organization that basically survives off donations given by individuals (on one level) then those groups of individuals donate to the district they belong to. I am a representative of one of those groups, which requires me to coordinate and plan with our district folks. This Spagetti luncheon / auction fundraiser is something we do for the district once a year to generate extra needed income because we don't solicate outside our fellowship and usually group donations do not meet the required finacial needs of the district.

My partner was laughing at some of your comments earlier and I told her about your insight into not drinking frozen vodka or heated booze - I'm familiar with that one because I worked in a bar for several years in my early twenties! It is actually kind of a blurry time of my life LOL!
Oh okay, my gf works for a non-profit as well. Best of luck with the fundraiser tomorrow, I hope you're able to reach whatever goals you've set!

Yeah... anytime someone asks a question that I can possibly nerd out on I can't resist... haha I really don't know why some of this information is in my head.
Quote:
chat about what?? i dont have a clue...
hello Dr Phil
you should go to sleep its 11.20pm (right??) and your not unemployed like me so you cant stay up late (or all night... )
You did not just call me an old bald dude... ew anna eww

I sleep late plus its the weekend no work tomorrow!
Old 07-22-2011, 08:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I'm familiar with that one because I worked in a bar for several years in my early twenties! It is actually kind of a blurry time of my life LOL!
Hello again Ana! 5 am! have you gone to bed yet?
one of my mates is working in the club and when we're going there she's making 'special' drinks for us... rather stronger than usually and her name is Kasia
red letters for me??

ETA:
Quote:
You did not just call me an old bald dude... ew anna eww
I sleep late plus its the weekend no work tomorrow!
sorry Colombo ...
oh yes i totes forget that its weekend

Old 07-22-2011, 08:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
sorry Colombo ...
oh yes i totes forget that its weekend
It's okay... I forgive you

You forget?! Man I could the days...
Old 07-22-2011, 08:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
It's okay... I forgive you
You forget?! Man I could the days...

and ive got free days almost everyday so sometimes im forgetting about weekends...

Old 07-22-2011, 08:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

and ive got free days almost everyday so sometimes im forgetting about weekends...
Ah right, the days bleed together after some time I'm off for the night in bit love but didn't want to not say goodnight!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread