Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2011, 09:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youre (View Post)
Kasia was so cute during the fashion show. It was interesting to see that her personality is almost opposite of Emma's.
Yeah, she looked really embarrassed walking on stage and then just decided to rock out

It was definitely her fb video that completely reeled me in. I can't remember if it was before or after the Fantag, but I was gone after that

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 06-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
I've been trying to access it but for whatever reason it's not logging me in... anyone else having the same issue?
I managed to log in just fine. What are you typing in?

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 06-21-2011, 09:21 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
I hope you do well! The waiting's the worst. The more I think about it the worse I think I've done.
Thanks the waiting is horrible but since I've got Jemma it's not that bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavemanyskills (View Post)
A side note, but my Maths today was EVIL. It was so damn hard...a few people in my class even came out crying.
on my Maths exam (last Saturday) one girl fainted... and we needed to call ambulance...

Quote:
Good luck. And try not to eat your books. They can't be good for the digestive system.
Thanks and from now on im gonna try to eat healthier

Old 06-21-2011, 09:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

So is there a chatroom up yet for Jemma International? I've been looking but can't find one, and they said they'd put one up at 6pm...I assume in German time, but I might be wrong.
'I want to wait tables with you and hang up signs. Invoke the spirits! Share blankets. Emma, I want to do everything with you as long as we're together. Emma, I can't imagine life without you anymore.'
Hayley
Old 06-21-2011, 09:25 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
And they say exams are getting easier? I don't remember any exams that were that hard. Maths is no fun tho.
Maths is pure evil

Old 06-21-2011, 09:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I managed to log in just fine. What are you typing in?
Mine is just hanging up on "Connecting" UGH
Old 06-21-2011, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
So is there a chatroom up yet for Jemma International? I've been looking but can't find one, and they said they'd put one up at 6pm...I assume in German time, but I might be wrong.
Is it not just called Jemmachatroom and Jemmachatroom2 like the last time? Or is there another one I'm not aware of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Mine is just hanging up on "Connecting" UGH
What a pain in the arse. No idea why it would be doing that.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annPL (View Post)
on my Maths exam (last Saturday) one girl fainted... and we needed to call ambulance...

Thanks and from now on im gonna try to eat healthier
Exams just stress everyone out so much. I will be so glad when they're over for the year and I can just enjoy summer holidays.

Pah, don't even talk to me about eating healthily. As I sit here consuming my second bowl of pasta carbonara. Yum.
'I want to wait tables with you and hang up signs. Invoke the spirits! Share blankets. Emma, I want to do everything with you as long as we're together. Emma, I can't imagine life without you anymore.'
Hayley
Old 06-21-2011, 09:29 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Is it not just called Jemmachatroom and Jemmachatroom2 like the last time? Or is there another one I'm not aware of?
Oh, found them. Thanks. What's your username?
Hayley
Old 06-21-2011, 09:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
What a pain in the arse. No idea why it would be doing that.
Yeah no kidding... I mean COME ON! All my settings are good, connection is great and its just hanging up. I even tried a different browser just in case but nada.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Oh, found them. Thanks. What's your username?
Well I just went in as a guest but I'll change it to this username. No problem.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

I hope someone will post screens of the chat, coz I'm babysiting my
nephew today
Old 06-21-2011, 09:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

woooo new thread! evenin alllll *salute*

Quote:
Lower back I guess. We call it "Arschgeweih"
I told him it's his problem if he doesn't get his stupid roses. Because I have no time to do that. Also I said I'll be offended when I'm not getting roses for my birthday
And I reminded him when my birthday is just in case.
HAHAHA! antlers????

good call with the bday reminder

Quote:
You could find yourself someone in Germany and stay there
Haha, I am a drunken student. Sometimes.
hmm, ok, i do make soem drunk student exceptions but i swear as soon as you graduate you forget there are some decent people who actually work at uni, and you just see layabouts :/

I SHOULD MOVE TO GERMANY! (its on my to do list i hear berlin is cheap)

Quote:
Wow Ruth, me too..if you want to see some Hotte+Emma Duet, have a look at this:

YouTube - ‪Learn German with Jemma - Lesson 2: Sing along with Emma & Hotte MIT DIR‬‏

I love them singing and Emma's sexy voice

caution don't watch if you're a totes Jemma only fan!
THATS AMAZING!!!! thank you Asya <3 i am totes gonna learn sexy german
see its all part of the plan to move to germany and sweep some unsuspecting victim/sweety off their feet

moki, i love your bag confusion

Quote:
Hahahaha! what about Lucy's phenomenal zygomaticus major on her right cheek
i'd thank her orbicularis oris mor than anything else really
(woooooooo anatomy geekage!!!)

Quote:
Thanks to you Moki you ask the questions which I don't dare to Love the word totes
...but here my confession, love the British, the way they speak, the people, the kindness, the country +++and BBC for ever We hiked last year the coast to coast trail from the Irish sea to the northern sea, such a beautiful hiking trail and amazingly wonderful people
NO WAYS THE COAST TO COAST!!!!did you start at st bees head??? (i am from BETWEEN ST BEES AND WHITEHAVEN - cleator moor)
i love robin hood's bay,and whitby, im currently wearing a whitby regatta tshirt from one of my camping hols with dad about 7 years ago <3

i quite like our english-isms like "snog"
it makes me sad when i write things and end up plonking loads of americanisms in (like "stuff" "i was all like...") - damned pop culture world power

Quote:
That would be awesome, thank you! I'll PM you soon about it?
yo lauren2 yeh i'll screen cap and post the pic on my LJ or something and PM you the post also, it'll be your very own! i'm willing to donate it's use only to you (tho the interwebs is all "copy+save" )

Quote:
Scotland certainly does. But then again, we do speak English here.
D'OH!!!! sometimes i am so blummin english i use it as an umbrella term - AND I LOVE SCOTLAND SO THERES NO EXCUSE AT ALLLL NOT TO SAY BRITISH

Quote:
I am part Puerto Rican, but grew up in the states. I lost all of my Spanish during elementary school and did not have anyone who could help me keep it up (my father stayed in PR). It wasn't until years later that I started watching an old tv show "Chavo del 8" that I started relearning the language
WOW like nelly furtado (i think)
was it hard to relearn or was there a residual headstart in your brain?

Quote:
@Ruth: I you fic!! How you put Jenny's background, and her to be 'passionate' girl, LOL, it is very good! I love how you put it that Jenny is putty under Emma's hand, hahaha, because I think that is really what happen, just look how Jenny just let it go when Emma asked her to not pursue Ronnie

So, more fic pleaseeeeee!! *put her best Emma's puppy eyes*
thank you very much i just really wanted jenny back story, and you just reminded me abotu another thread of the fic (i write and post pretty much straight away so ideas i had earlier and forgot get left out but i totes have more fluff to make the smut wait a bit more agonising )

ok this is too big now... mroe monster catchup posts later......WOOOOOOOO LIVE CHAT

I do terrible HaH fics 1|2|3
Old 06-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Pah, don't even talk to me about eating healthily. As I sit here consuming my second bowl of pasta carbonara. Yum.
carbonara?? my favourite thank god I've just finish cooking (grilled chicken breast with broccoli which btw is screaming HEALTHY ) because its Jemma Chat time

Old 06-21-2011, 09:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Okay, I'm logging off now. I'll be back on after the chat, probably to give you all a blow-by-blow account, whether you wanted one or not. ^^ To anyone who can't watch it, my heart goes out to you guys. See you all soon.
Hayley
Closed Thread   Post New Thread