Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2011, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)

I think you're doing just fine. Funny enough, I used to bounce around forums etc a lot years ago and then just kind of let it go, but Jemma has brought my crazy fandom obsessiveness back. It's probably one of the most realistic and true stories I've ever seen told... just *sigh*
Thanks, I make enough of a tit of myself in real life without doing it on the internet as well

And I totally agree with you about Jemma. They just make me smile and especially Kasia .

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy

Last edited by Wongcommaj; 06-21-2011 at 09:02 AM
Old 06-21-2011, 08:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
Just found out I've passed my second year of uni! Now I can totally enjoy the chat without crying over my results. I'll probably just be reading it tho cos I can never think of any decent questions.
Congratulations!!

Good to hear that you passed your exam!

STALKING is such a strong word, I prefer EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON SOMEONE
Old 06-21-2011, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annPL (View Post)
congratulations
and wish me luck... I've got my results (second year as well) in 2/3 weeks... im so of waiting, and so desperate that i want to eat my books...
I hope you do well! The waiting's the worst. The more I think about it the worse I think I've done.

ETA: Thanks Rui! I couldn't even tell my parents what date the results were in just in case I jinxed it or something.

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 06-21-2011, 08:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Thanks, I make enough of a tit of myself in real life without doing it on the internet as well

And I totally agree with you about Jemma. They just make me smile and escpecially Kasia .
Kasia has definitely creeped into my heart... I was very much about Lucy initially but Kasia is so adorable.
Old 06-21-2011, 08:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh, VERDAMMT!!! The electricity at my house shutted down!!

NOOOOOOO!! WHY NOW???!!!! ARGHHHHH!!!! #Y!(@*$&(!@)@!($&@*(&(!@&!!!!!!

STALKING is such a strong word, I prefer EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON SOMEONE
Old 06-21-2011, 08:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui_Arshana (View Post)

maybe it will come back on soon
Old 06-21-2011, 09:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
@Hayley :

Hey welcome back girl, so you will be on the chat today? Can't wait to have a chat with you guys ... The Jemma International team will arrange a special room for Jemma fans on free flash chat rooms everywhere. at 6 PM German time, which is .. in another 10 minutes , meet ya there?
Course I'll be on the chat. I'll make sure to tune in to the International one as well - so there's going to be three chatrooms running at the same time? The Sat 1 official one, the International translation one, and the International general chat one. Guess it's a good thing I'm only going to be observing the official one then.

Quote:
Good luck with your exams! I'm really glad my Jemma obsession only came about when my academic year ended. I procrastinate enough as it is.
Thank you! And yeah, that's the only downside to Jemma. They're so obsessive that I never want to go and study. A side note, but my Maths today was EVIL. It was so damn hard...a few people in my class even came out crying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by annPL (View Post)
congratulations
and wish me luck... I've got my results (second year as well) in 2/3 weeks... im so of waiting, and so desperate that i want to eat my books...
Good luck. And try not to eat your books. They can't be good for the digestive system.
'I want to wait tables with you and hang up signs. Invoke the spirits! Share blankets. Emma, I want to do everything with you as long as we're together. Emma, I can't imagine life without you anymore.'
Hayley
Old 06-21-2011, 09:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

there is still time for it to come back online!
Old 06-21-2011, 09:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Oh no! Is there any way to turn it back on quickly? Hope it gets back up and running soon. But you still have an hour left, so it should be fine.
'I want to wait tables with you and hang up signs. Invoke the spirits! Share blankets. Emma, I want to do everything with you as long as we're together. Emma, I can't imagine life without you anymore.'
Hayley
Old 06-21-2011, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Kasia has definitely creeped into my heart... I was very much about Lucy initially but Kasia is so adorable.
I can't even remember what I first though of them when I started watching. I don't tend to pick a favourite but Kasia is just the cutest person/thing I have ever seen in my life. And I have a puppy.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I can't even remember what I first though of them when I started watching. I don't tend to pick a favourite but Kasia is just the cutest person/thing I have ever seen in my life. And I have a puppy.
Haha I didn't really pick anyone I'm just naturally attracted to brunettes first but Kasia reels you in with her cuteness both in real life and as a character. The fashion show they did with Kasia and Franciska dancing just sealed it for me.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavemanyskills (View Post)
Thank you! And yeah, that's the only downside to Jemma. They're so obsessive that I never want to go and study. A side note, but my Maths today was EVIL. It was so damn hard...a few people in my class even came out crying.
And they say exams are getting easier? I don't remember any exams that were that hard. Maths is no fun tho.

Old 06-21-2011, 09:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
@Hayley :

Hey welcome back girl, so you will be on the chat today? Can't wait to have a chat with you guys ... The Jemma International team will arrange a special room for Jemma fans on free flash chat rooms everywhere. at 6 PM German time, which is .. in another 10 minutes , meet ya there?
I've been trying to access it but for whatever reason it's not logging me in... anyone else having the same issue?
Old 06-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Haha I didn't really pick anyone I'm just naturally attracted to brunettes first but Kasia reels you in with her cuteness both in real life and as a character. The fashion show they did with Kasia and Franciska dancing just sealed it for me.
Kasia was so cute during the fashion show. It was interesting to see that her personality is almost opposite of Emma's.
Old 06-21-2011, 09:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youre (View Post)
Kasia was so cute during the fashion show. It was interesting to see that her personality is almost opposite of Emma's.
Oh I agree, she is far more confident and uninhibited. I think that helps her to bring the Emma character to life though, she definitely plays it well and now with the "new" Emma maybe we'll see more of Kasia coming through.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread