from the Felines Hirsch movie:

other pics here: ImageShack Album - 8 images
Old 06-21-2011, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebela (View Post)
from the Felines Hirsch movie:

other pics here: ImageShack Album - 8 images
Ooh I love that trailer. I don't really know what's going on, but I love hearing Kasia speaking English

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 06-21-2011, 06:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
Ooh I love that trailer. I don't really know what's going on, but I love hearing Kasia speaking English
I love how she says "story" in her facebook video. So damn cute

I think it's time for a new thread!
Old 06-21-2011, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, does anyone here know how to do a new thread? Cos I haven't a clue.

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 06-21-2011, 07:13 AM
Extreme Fan

I know how to do so... if no one else does

ETA: Here's the link to the new thread everyone... Jenny & Emma [Hand aufs Herz] #9: Alles was ich mir wünsche, ist mit Dir zusammen zu sein!

Last edited by SlikChik; 06-21-2011 at 07:30 AM
Old 06-21-2011, 08:22 AM
New Fan

Hallo!
Can someone post me the link for 184? Thanks
Old 06-21-2011, 01:10 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulrica (View Post)
Hi lovely Jemma-fangirls!

I am, as a lot of outhers these days, brand new here on this fanforum of Jemma, and I am intrigued:-)! You are all so fantastic and makes comments that really makes me laugh:-)! I am from Sweden and a Jemma-fan since January/February this winter and I have been around a lot on first Youtube untiil the crash and then jumping around on different forum and sites on the web;-).

But I am new on this kind of forum and right now I wonder how I can email (pm) you if I would want to? I am registred and writing this thread/comment for the first time.

I am especially impressed of you, Scully Fan because you have been here for such a time and that you are so active and also you all seem so genereous when it comes to teach us new members how to work this forum out, and also to pm pics/links and epis - I like that a lot! And it´s something I have learned during these crazy months that the Jemma-community is so generous and just great; it´s a phenomen, right:-)!?

Well, anyhow - Scully Fan; can you tell me how I for example pm you directly? I have been on your site but I don´t understand how to send you a personal message? So please, can you show me:-)?!

/Ulrica
Welcome Ulrica! Were you on the Rosalie forum? If so I was Carold007 over there. Currently ucla_fam. After scouring the net for a home I found FF. This place is awesome, you will have a great time here.

Carol

India pics, if you are interested. http://imageshack.us/g/202/india2011332.jpg/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread