Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2011, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthio (View Post)

haha, that is waaaay better than my actual...uhhhh never mind
WOW TMI.
Quote:
WOW. I finally read through all of the pages.
And I have to say I like it here.
So many pictures and videos and stories and awsome people.

Also, does anyone have the video to 183?
HI Where are you from? What's your name? Am I too nosy?

And check your PM for links in a min
Old 06-19-2011, 05:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
In about 2 hours we'll be at the zombie awakw stage where nothing makes sense and we spout crap everywhere.
what you mean more than my average gubbins rambles of thread pollution?

am i the only one who manages to misspell and mix up all my letters due to the excitemnet of writing so fast? i need to CALM DOWN (and not type in the dark?)

Quote:
LOL DUDE GET SLEEP THEN SILLY
welll in like an hour

i have robyn on my itunes and its just imposs to turn off

*OMG I'LL SEE HER FOR REALZ IN 6DAYS arrrrggggghhhhh*

awww thanks amlatina its going to have to get racy *i dont know how to dooooooooooo smut :/*
thanks for the PM sorry im 1/2 way thoruhg cos i fail at multitasking currently trying to put fic links in my sig...may be there now...

I do terrible HaH fics 1|2|3
Old 06-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
WOW TMI.
definately apologies...i choose TMI over a missed comedy opportunity...if i was good at wit, i'd totally be a stand up!

also, since im all about the bumbling comedy, i just noticed my

Quote:
DUDE!!!!! LETS DO IT!!!!
we can keep each other awake
this made me lol with juvenile double entendre

(what is wrong with me this eve??!! maybe i should go to bed...or sieze the opportunity to do some iffy Jemme love fic...)

Old 06-19-2011, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
what you mean more than my average gubbins rambles of thread pollution?
Thread pollution? Pah you mean invaluable contribution I think.

Quote:
am i the only one who manages to misspell and mix up all my letters due to the excitemnet of writing so fast? i need to CALM DOWN (and not type in the dark?)
No I mess up my posts all the time. I just tend to hit the edit button and rectify my mistakes!

Quote:
I have robyn on my itunes and its just imposs to turn off

*OMG I'LL SEE HER FOR REALZ IN 6DAYS arrrrggggghhhhh*
I just can't stop listening to the 4 HaH tracks I have. I hope they do another soundtrack.

Quote:
awww thanks amlatina its going to have to get racy *i dont know how to dooooooooooo smut :/*
thanks for the PM sorry im 1/2 way thoruhg cos i fail at multitasking currently trying to put fic links in my sig...may be there now...
OMFG SMUT. Someone needs to do some JE pronto.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Time for me to head out for the night. I have my phone tethered to my laptop so need to quit now before I get crazy overage charges

My goal for Monday is 100 posts to finally put Emma as my Avatar

Night all!
Old 06-19-2011, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
also, since im all about the bumbling comedy, i just noticed my

this made me lol with juvenile double entendre
OH SHT. I hadn't even registered that. Oh great now I'm giggling like a 12 year old. *super mature*

Speaking of sex.

SOON.

Quote:
My goal for Monday is 100 posts to finally put Emma as my Avatar
You can do it! Aww man I'd love to see another HaH icon around too. Mine is all lonely. And goodnight bb
Old 06-19-2011, 06:09 PM
New Fan

Quote:
: HI Where are you from? What's your name? Am I too nosy?

And check your PM for links in a min

Thanks soooooooo much.
I needed to watch this before I go to sleep, after I've read so much about it on here. But who knows if I'll still be able to sleep after what happens to Emma.

I'm from Germany btw. so I'm off to bed after watching this clip.
But thank you again and I'll be back here tomorrow.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolaatc (View Post)
I needed to watch this before I go to sleep, after I've read so much about it on here. But who knows if I'll still be able to sleep after what happens to Emma.
It was more disturbing than I think any of us expected.

Quote:
I'm from Germany btw. so I'm off to bed after watching this clip.
But thank you again and I'll be back here tomorrow.
Another German friend hello!
Old 06-19-2011, 06:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

I will support you all the way! will hold your hand and keep you breathing. You can do it!! We want it!!! I saw in some other forum - not for Jemma though - that they have a special thread for N17 fanfic they just added a password to it and people have to request it via PM. I don't know how it would work here or maybe if you want i can put it together on a PDF or something and then we can PM the link to whomever wants it or any other idea. I'm first in line!!!

It will be just a "research" project of course just to prepare for the upcoming episodes

Jemma FanFic: Stay With Me

Emma's Song (Fan Video)
Old 06-19-2011, 06:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL research!? Man I'm not even going to beat around the bush. I LVOE READING SMUT. and Ruth you should write some and make all the lovely lady loving people here explode with excitement.

And NC/17 fics can always go on LJ without any problems Ruth Then just link it to here......

Quote:
awwwww i fail, i did link it, but i a really covert way while complaining about what a luddite i am in post 302
Whoops! I didn't see your link. So I fail. but anyway it's best to post the link as it's whole link so people can see it
Old 06-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thread pollution? Pah you mean invaluable contribution I think.

I just can't stop listening to the 4 HaH tracks I have. I hope they do another soundtrack.

OMFG SMUT. Someone needs to do some JE pronto.
uh oh.... my bestthreadfriend wants smut...ummmmmmmmm

haha, glad to know i'm invaluable (even if incomprehensible...may need a ruthio-english dictionary)

awww which 4 tracks? i got the eps and made mp3s and they are still in a special place in my heart (be mine esp)...theys crackly and have the flashbacks in them but that includes emma/jenny "whats youre problem with me?" "das ist mein problem mit dir" and "emma ich bin verknallt"

(if you want LowQual HaH der soundtrack i could find a way to share it mit dir?)

Quote:
OH SHT. I hadn't even registered that. Oh great now I'm giggling like a 12 year old. *super mature*

Speaking of sex.

SOON.
oh. my. god, i just giggled AGAIN and YOURE giggling - if youre 12, im 11!
ARRRRGH THE SKIRT!!!!!! i ship that skirt with Lucy's thighs...or maybe with lucy/ummm i mean Jenny's kneepads <3
also, will find my HaH icon to keep yours company
i sort of was obsessed with Lucy a lot for ages, so theres not as much EMMMMMAAAAAAA husky bavarian dreamvoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlatina (View Post)
I will support you all the way! will hold your hand and keep you breathing. You can do it!! We want it!!! I saw in some other forum - not for Jemma though - that they have a special thread for N17 fanfic they just added a password to it and people have to request it via PM. I don't know how it would work here or maybe if you want i can put it together on a PDF or something and then we can PM the link to whomever wants it or any other idea. I'm first in line!!!

It will be just a "research" project of course just to prepare for the upcoming episodes
haha, yeppp maybe i'll put it on my LJ and send a PM if peeps want it? (uh oh, my name will forever be stamped on a smut fic...me...a teacher's pet)

Last edited by ruthio; 06-19-2011 at 06:42 PM
Old 06-19-2011, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Speaking of sex.

SOON.

:
Anybody else bummed that Emma will be getting her hair cut shorter? I just really loved how Jenny always ran her hand through the hair on the nape of her neck.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
LOL research!? Man I'm not even going to beat around the bush. I LVOE READING SMUT. and Ruth you should write some and make all the lovely lady loving people here explode with excitement.

And NC/17 fics can always go on LJ without any problems Ruth Then just link it to here......
Smut lover!! here!! / You girls take care and get some rest!! Go to go pick up a friend to the airport. As always it's been a pleasure being in your company!! See you around tomorrow!! Buenas Noches!!

Jemma FanFic: Stay With Me

Emma's Song (Fan Video)
Old 06-19-2011, 06:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
Anybody else bummed that Emma will be getting her hair cut shorter? I just really loved how Jenny always ran her hand through the hair on the nape of her neck.
WHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHORTER????

i want brown haired kasia though...does this mean it'll be brown...

also, if this was kasia's decision...plus boys dont cry...plus comfy sport clothes...

NIGHT AG!!!!! i think i will go to bed, or make tons of Lucy Scherer icons because...WOW I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS ONE!!!!

Old 06-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
uh oh.... my bestthreadfriend wants smut...ummmmmmmmm
I always want smut AWW BTF
Quote:
awww which 4 tracks? i got the eps and made mp3s and they are still in a special place in my heart (be mine esp)...theys crackly and have the flashbacks in them but that includes emma/jenny "whats youre problem with me?" "das ist mein problem mit dir" and "emma ich bin verknallt"
Oh I have the four I want thank ya. LOL I would make the others myself but the FB's ruin it.

Quote:
also, will find my HaH icon to keep your company
Oh so PRETTY Jenny

Quote:
Wow I hadn't realised till you pointed this out - now I'm bumed too.

Quote:
Smut lover!! here!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread