Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2011, 04:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

O GOD! Due to all the jemma watching, and especially the brave coming out scene I just told one of my friends about me!!!! So relieved she took it well, she was even jumping!!! This is such a big deal for me, since I'm only out now to like 3 people!!! What crazy things jemma does to me! Sorry, just had to post it somewhere how happy I am!
Old 06-18-2011, 04:35 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieN (View Post)
O GOD! Due to all the jemma watching, and especially the brave coming out scene I just told one of my friends about me!!!! So relieved she took it well, she was even jumping!!! This is such a big deal for me, since I'm only out now to like 3 people!!! What crazy things jemma does to me! Sorry, just had to post it somewhere how happy I am!
Hey congrats on coming out! i'm sure jemma would be proud!
Old 06-18-2011, 04:35 PM
New Fan

Quote:
You have all the rights to be happy, that is a big (and great) step to take! Wow, congratulations, I'm happy for you!
Old 06-18-2011, 04:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thats awesome. Congrats
Old 06-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Thanx guys! It just shows how important visibility is, even for me! That's why jemma should be should be accesible for everyone in the world!
Old 06-18-2011, 04:43 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Congrats! why don't you tell to Kasia how inspiring this Jemma thing has become? Kasia Borek | Facebook leave her a message on the wall or to her email address message.for.kasia@googlemail.com
Old 06-18-2011, 04:49 PM
New Fan

Thought I'll just continue where you left some threads ago:

Favourite Jemma moment : It have to be the first kiss, Jenny almost bursting by her feelings for Emma and Emmas mega smile after the kiss OR
Spoiler:

Favourite Jemma quote:
Emma Ich bin verknallt! In dich! Ziemlich heftig zogar. Kein spiel, kein sport und auch keine wissenschaft!
Old 06-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
~Congrats to ya!~

My attempt(s) at fic
Old 06-18-2011, 05:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Congratulations!!!!! I know what a big deal it is. You should be so proud of yourself!! So happy it was a positive outcome too!
Old 06-18-2011, 05:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Emma singing with STAG in Episode 182 = Reminds me how well Kasia is at singing. The whole performance of "Survivor" was good other than Caro....
Old 06-18-2011, 05:04 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~InAsEnSe~ (View Post)
~Thanks to all who PM'd me the links!!!!~
Can someone PM me the links as well? I can't wait to see it!!
Old 06-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youre (View Post)
Emma singing with STAG in Episode 182 = Reminds me how well Kasia is at singing. The whole performance of "Survivor" was good other than Caro....
Yes! Caro has funny moments but when it comes to singing ...
Old 06-18-2011, 05:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Wow! Congrats! I'm really happy for you! I'm also really glad that your friend took it so well, that's the way it should always be!!
Again, congrats!

On another note, it's been just a day since I didn't come here and we're on page 7! I have a lot to catch up!
I've read that there are some links for the newer episodes, is there a chance that any of you could PM me the links? Pretty please...

*goes back to read previous posts*
Old 06-18-2011, 05:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone (View Post)
from episode 181
Spoiler:
I just had to say I completely agree with you!
Old 06-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piribipi (View Post)
Wow! Congrats! I'm really happy for you! I'm also really glad that your friend took it so well, that's the way it should always be!!
Again, congrats!

On another note, it's been just a day since I didn't come here and we're on page 7! I have a lot to catch up!
I've read that there are some links for the newer episodes, is there a chance that any of you could PM me the links? Pretty please...

*goes back to read previous posts*
Check your PM's

My attempt(s) at fic
Closed Thread   Post New Thread