Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2011, 03:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthio (View Post)
so there's not really much comedy comeing through so far...sorry :/ theyre so cut ei find it hard to work it in!

and i havent really decided what point in the timeline they're at...if emma's come out at school...

J: ahhhh is that so?
Jenny gently puts her hands on Emma’s hips, leans down towards her girl, and plants a soft kiss on her lips, which Emma rapidly deepens, moving her hands up form the small of Jenny’s back
The two are framed in the doorway, too distracted to even close the front door, let alone switch on the tv...
E: breathily woa, every time i kiss you, it’s totally new
J: hmm(?)
E:ahh that sounded stupid...I mean, I never knew there were so many ways to kiss, and every time we do, i notice something different – it’s like...technicolour, stereo, 3D IMAX kissing ...yeah that really did sound stupid...
J: heyyy nonsense as she rubs emma shoulder affectionately and smiles sweetly, with her furrowed brow reserved exclusively for when Emma is being cuter than a box full of kittens
I could still kiss you all day...morgens bis abends...and it feels amazing
Jenny decides to close the door based on the rather curious dog walker leaning back to keep seeing what he thought he was seeing while his blonde Labrador pulls him onwards
E: So Placing her palm on Jenny’s back and then taking her hand movie...food...? how about i order a pizza?
J: How about instead of pretending to watch a film, we just listen to music and talk? Easier to pass off to the parents...
E: Emma raises an eyebrow and shows a playful pout Sounds good to me
J: Jenny’s eyes light up *Emma in playful mode! Better get this music on NOW and get down to some groping*
Jenny puts on a Pink! mix – and as ‘the first time’ begins to play, Emma takes Jenny’s hands and smiles as she looks into those deep eyes, while her own swim with happy tears
J: Emma, are you ok?? Jenny feeling a little startled at how overcome Emma is about a pink song, while silently thanking her foresight in removing ‘*****in perfect’ form the playlist and thinking how Emma might be the startled one if that started to play
E: This...i had this on repeat after the first time we kissed...that argument in the hall, when you managed to kiss that question right out of my mind! It was just amazing, and this always calls it to mind.
J: It’s one of the best things i’ve ever done Jenny lays a deep kiss on Emma, and wraps her arms around her as they sway to the music, drinking in the scent of each other

Ahhhhh young love eh!? It seemed a sort of natural break here for some reason...

I should go to bed...father’s day tomorrow, i gotta get an 8am train to see my excellent oddball dad

Night all!!

Ruth this is really good! I hope you will keep on posting fanfic for us.

Goodnight! Sweet dreams and I hope you have a wonderful father's day tomorrow.
Old 06-18-2011, 03:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Oh god but it's super awful. Oh man it makes me cringe to think I wrote it.

Oh man Ruth THAT IS SO EMMA & JENNY Night bb
ah good i'm trying to get emma to be all emma-ish, but im not sure i can get Jenny's Jenny-ness right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moki (View Post)

Ruth this is really good! I hope you will keep on posting fanfic for us.

Goodnight! Sweet dreams and I hope you have a wonderful father's day tomorrow.
awww thank you for being so kind! sorry it's so short...i might be a bit slow updating :/

*yes i'm going to bed i swear!!*

I do terrible HaH fics 1|2|3
Old 06-18-2011, 03:26 PM
New Fan

Quote:
OMG Emma's hair in the early episodes I love that colour so much.
I agree with this so much!! I love her hair more natural brownish, not bleached!

And can Lauren please put my country Sweden to the shipping list?

I still haven't caught up with the threads, I will just have to dump my fiancee, she takes up too much time! lol
Old 06-18-2011, 03:27 PM
New Fan

Heeellllooo everyone,

I am Dany from Canada. I have been a lurker of Jemma threads even though I have had a fanforum account for some time. I just couldn't continue lurking and not participate anymore. You guys are probably the friendliest and nicest bunch of people I have seen in a thread.

I would please like to be added to the ship list.I have watched Jemma since the very beginning....and what can I say...I love them more and more everyday.

Also, could someone please send me links for 181,182, and 183. I thought I could wait a week till they air but....I can't...It'sss sooo hardd.... Who am I suppose to PM to request links? Someone plz reply...

Oh, and I am sooo excited to share/dicuss/fawn my Jemma love with you guys!

Old 06-18-2011, 03:31 PM
New Fan

Gaahh...I love the thread title...def one of my fave scenes!
Old 06-18-2011, 03:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by VariationEnigmatiques (View Post)
Heeellllooo everyone,

I am Dany from Canada. I have been a lurker of Jemma threads even though I have had a fanforum account for some time. I just couldn't continue lurking and not participate anymore. You guys are probably the friendliest and nicest bunch of people I have seen in a thread.

I would please like to be added to the ship list.I have watched Jemma since the very beginning....and what can I say...I love them more and more everyday.

Also, could someone please send me links for 181,182, and 183. I thought I could wait a week till they air but....I can't...It'sss sooo hardd.... Who am I suppose to PM to request links? Someone plz reply...

Most of everyone on here will help you out if they have them, so you can just ask for them..someone will PM you. So check your messeges...~

My attempt(s) at fic
Old 06-18-2011, 03:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Heeellllooo everyone,

Welcome Dany!

Check your PM.
Old 06-18-2011, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Heeellllooo everyone,

Curtosy of It's all lovely dovey here and it brings out the best in people! And of course our shared love for Jemma and Jemma goodies.

Oh man I'm re-reading the fics I wrote five years ago and apperantly I also did R rated fics and Spashley fics. I totally forgot!

Welcome to all the newbies btw!
Old 06-18-2011, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)

Oh man I'm re-reading the fics I wrote five years ago and apperantly I also did R rated fics and Spashley fics. I totally forgot!
At least it was something good ... the last I did was Roswell fics They were not even slash fics . LOL
Old 06-18-2011, 03:42 PM
New Fan

Holy Love of JEMMA! I got 3 PMs within minutes! Thank you guys!
Old 06-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Dany! Added you! And put Sweden in Tilly

Ok I'm off for the night so sweet dream everyone
Old 06-18-2011, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Kara non-slash fics? Is that even possible?

Quote:
Holy Love of JEMMA! I got 3 PMs within minutes! Thank you guys!
That's Jemmanation for ya.

I'm off too. I've been letting my girl to go bed alone way too often this past week. I won't keep getting away with it. sleep tight y'all!
Old 06-18-2011, 03:51 PM
Part-Time Fan

Good night Lauren and Nath!

Have sweet Jemma dreams.
Old 06-18-2011, 03:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
Kara non-slash fics? Is that even possible?

That's Jemmanation for ya.

I'm off too. I've been letting my girl to go bed alone way too often this past week. I won't keep getting away with it. sleep tight y'all!
It was at the time

Goodnight!
Old 06-18-2011, 03:56 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Welcome Dany! Added you! And put Sweden in Tilly

Ok I'm off for the night so sweet dream everyone
Thank you!

Lol, you said that yesterday as well, but you stayed up more than 3 hours longer!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread