Old 06-18-2011, 04:37 AM
New Fan

hello scully fan

plz also add me to the shippers list
Old 06-18-2011, 04:37 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asya (View Post)
My luck, I can't believe it, yesterday I wrote my post and saw that you guys jump on to the next thread and today the same, am I writing that slow??? hahaha
hahahah Bad luck but be sure we can't run away from you
Old 06-18-2011, 04:39 AM
Master Fan

I know how everyone hates Emma's blue plaid shirt...but I am kind of loving it at this point and think it should be enshrined in a Lesbian Museum LOL

My reasons:

She wore it the day she sang "If I Were A Boy" - this was the day we got a clue that Jenny could possibly like Emma as she watched her sing.

She wore it the day she told Jenny she loved her. - I mean how could you not have the image of Jenny lifting up this shirt to get some action

She will wear it the day she and Jenny finally make love - I don't even need to go into detail on this one

So in summation, I think this shirt should be more appreciated
Old 06-18-2011, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab111291 (View Post)
Hi all

I am also new here and had been lurking in the l-chat forum.Please can anyone send me the links for 181,182 and 183. Don't seem to find any private msg tab .or plz send it to ab111291@gmail.com.
Yeah you need to have about 10 posts I think so just get to 10 posts and then you can PM I think.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:42 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
Yeah it's crazy Asya, we don't even need 12 hours to finish a thread

Your thank words are very kind! I don't consider being her as working so it is my pleasure to be here at night.

I also like too say, that this is a real friendly forum, i'm glad i joined!!
Texas
Old 06-18-2011, 04:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
I know how everyone hates Emma's blue plaid shirt...but I am kind of loving it at this point and think it should be enshrined in a Lesbian Museum LOL

My reasons:

She wore it the day she sang "If I Were A Boy" - this was the day we got a clue that Jenny could possibly like Emma as she watched her sing.

She wore it the day she told Jenny she loved her. - I mean how could you not have the image of Jenny lifting up this shirt to get some action

She will wear it the day she and Jenny finally make love - I don't even need to go into detail on this one

hahahahah big you're definitely right
Old 06-18-2011, 04:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

My reasons:

It's Emma's lucky shirt!
Old 06-18-2011, 04:43 AM
New Fan

hello everyone... I'm from Romania and obviously a huge Jemma fan...
I'm not exactly new to these boards, but I had no idea that there's a thread for Jenny and Emma until I saw a link on the L chat...
can I please be added too?...
Old 06-18-2011, 04:45 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Yeah you need to have about 10 posts I think so just get to 10 posts and then you can PM I think.
ohkkk...but i am dyeing to see the vids..till then can you plz send the links on my mail.
Old 06-18-2011, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

My reasons:

We should make a shrine of it! That and Jenny's various gay lesbians of awesomeness.

Quote:
hello everyone... I'm from Romania and obviously a huge Jemma fan...
I'm not exactly new to these boards, but I had no idea that there's a thread for Jenny and Emma until I saw a link on the L chat...
can I please be added too?...
Absolutely and welcome!
Old 06-18-2011, 04:47 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicsChaos (View Post)
LOL
Berlin is never the best city in Germany.
I'm not willing to accept this!

Tschuldigung, aber waren Sie schonmal in Köln?

i think this discussion would be endless
god bless here is (untill now) no one from hamburg or munich....
Old 06-18-2011, 04:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

My reasons:

lesbian museum

jennys red watch should have a place there too...
Old 06-18-2011, 04:48 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ab111291 (View Post)
ohkkk...but i am dyeing to see the vids..till then can you plz send the links on my mail.
I sent you PM
Old 06-18-2011, 04:50 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Absolutely and welcome!
thank you
Closed Thread   Post New Thread