Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Jenny & Emma [Hand aufs Herz] #5 - In Jemmanation Jenny is Xena and Emma is Gabrielle!

Welcome/Willkommen to the 5th;
Jenny & Emma
appreciation thread.
Jenny and Emma are a first love romance from the German TV show "Hand Aufs Herz".

‘Dear Jenny, I don’t really know where to begin. I don’t even know if you’re able to forgive me.
I’m sitting here in Hamburg and the only thing I can think about is you. Never before have I felt so much for anyone like I do for you.
Our kiss was the best thing that ever happened to me. But despite all this I managed to hurt you. Because I was too much of a coward to admit my feelings for you in front of Timo.
I’m so ashamed of my behavior. Nonetheless I can’t promise that I will be brave enough when it happens the next time. I wish you could help me to gain a little bit more courage.
Yours, Emma.’

~ Hands Aufs Herz - Folge 138 ~

“What I really want to tell you is, Emma, since we're avoiding each other I'm completely useless.
I want to wait tables with you again and hang up signs. Invoke the spirits! Share blankets. Emma, I want to do everything with you as long as we're together.
Emma, I can't imagine life without you anymore.”

~ Hand Aufs Herz - Folge 141 ~

Handy links for translating/catching up:
Jenny and Emma international
Home - jemmatranslationss Jimdo-Page!
All About "Jemma"
Hand aufs Herz: Die besten Liebesszenen von Jenny und Emma - Videoarchiv
Hand aufs Herz | AfterEllen.com

Breaking it down for those wanting past scenes
- the eps in which Jemma feature:
74, 75, 76, 77, 87, 88, 89. 90, 91, 94, 95, 98, 99,
102, 104, 105, 108, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117,
118, 120, 121, 124, 125, 127, 132, 136, 138, 139,
140, 141, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 152,
153, 154, 155, 156, 161, 162, 175, 176
Prominent episodes bolded.

Shippers:

1. Scully_fan (UK)
2. ubernut
3. ihavemanyskills (UK)
4. Asya
5. eliph
6. ruthio
7. *Lethe's Bramble* (Belgium)
8. RicsChaos
9. nas2439
10. vinylvinyl (Germany)
11. Love2angel12
12. CuddleFuddle
13. supers25
14. Youre
15. Moki
16. mariglo
17. Kinzemory
18. annPL
19. Carol2010
20. Rui_Arshana
21. S2noopy
22. memnoch09
23. Bananaphonee
24. Copa
25. mr90
26. Qbonbon
27. jn_19
28. Metaxu
29. boatmdmd
30. sall (Slovakia)
31. crunchyx33 (Australia)
32. margauxnextdoor
33. einaudi (France)
34. thelastbrownie
35. tillygirl
36. Coinbank
37. SmileyMe
38. Piribipi
39. Marchi4
40. amaze
41. annPL
42. PWR
43. ucla_fam
44. gabshope
45. khalel610
46. childofcinema (Florida)
47. the teacher
48. AngieN (The Netherlands)
49. piemaker
50. Austen
51. beachhouse111
52. SlikChik
53. ~InAsEnSe~
54. amlatina
55. Latiatia2a
56. stadtneurose (Germany)
57. Wongcommaj (Isle of Man)
58. gabshope
59. Anex (Poland)
60. chole1
61. crunchyx33

Their story in smilies brought to us by Choco Fresh Ruthio:

the fancy dress party
jen and hotte
emmas face:

emma and jenny telling each other off
das ist mein problem mit yeh (du): emma
emma's response pamphlets
cue adorable

then some running around and the terrible thing of which i will not speak - except for the comedy Jenny sneaking out of bed <3
lots of angst
thennnn

emma's letter
her respone to caro:
bad taste party and emmas luzi madness
the emotional form of:
after various comedy train related shenanigans
and parental:

Bodo
Matchmacking Bodo & Lara
While there's a bus Crash
& dancing in STAG

and potential new stuff dates
adorableness
racyness

And LOVE FOOL.

Previous Threads:
0.1 | 0.2 | 0.3 | 04

Last edited by *Lethe's Bramble*; 06-18-2011 at 04:04 AM
Old 06-17-2011, 04:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Yay NEW THREAD!

Oh by the by I totes wore my hair in a ponytail like that back in *cough*1992*cough*

Just sayin'
Old 06-17-2011, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

I think we have all done that at some point well for those of us who weren't born in 1992!
Old 06-17-2011, 04:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for the info!

I guess 14ish posts isn't enough to unlock the PM function. Getting increasingly frustrated, but hopefully Jemma will relieve all this annoyance soon enough!
Old 06-17-2011, 04:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
I think we have all done that at some point well for those of us who weren't born in 1992!
Oh god don't say that!!!!
Old 06-17-2011, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Normally it should be there already. I believe you only need 2 posts to unlock the Private messages.

ETA:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Oh god don't say that!!!!

Are there people who want to be added to the shipperlist?
Old 06-17-2011, 04:28 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Normally it should be there already. I believe you only need 2 posts to unlock the Private messages.
I needed 4 yesterday!
Old 06-17-2011, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grath1987 (View Post)
Thanks for the info!

I guess 14ish posts isn't enough to unlock the PM function. Getting increasingly frustrated, but hopefully Jemma will relieve all this annoyance soon enough!
If you click on the name of the person you want to PM...then a drop down box should appear giving you the option to PM them
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Yay NEW THREAD!

Oh by the by I totes wore my hair in a ponytail like that back in *cough*1992*cough*

Just sayin'

Let's just say I was a teenager in the late 80's. That was some bad perm job, that's all I'm gonna say.

Carol
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by grath1987 (View Post)
Thanks for the info!

hmmmm,should be unlocked now...

go to you user CP (left black button, orange text)

the options down the left, one is something like general settings, scroll down and there are some tick boxes for PMs, ensure they are enabled, and there is one box about "only allow mods to PM me" or something that i had to untick

hope it works

*i am keeping in the ignorance is bliss, in my world, emma is thinking about thelma and louise, no graffitti, no stuuuuupid ronnie*
Old 06-17-2011, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Just had to bring this over from the old thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asya (View Post)
Haha, your German is great, I'm really impressed how well you learned it, it's not easy if you live in Bali and haven't got much possibility to practice with others? But you def can practice it with us now Sleep well my friend

I also wanted to tell you and all others who participate in this thread with few sentences or wonderful drawing, gifs, vids, stories, fun and laughter how much I appreciate all your positive energies, so don't be just a lurker or only vid addicts (but it's okay if you are) come on out here and say something, whatever it is, I want to know how the world appears if you look out of your windows haha getting touchy tonight, I guess it's the rest-alcohol in my blood from yesterday night

I have one favour to ask though, please don't post the vid links you get anywhere else, law enforcement regarding copy rights getting tougher and tougher everyday in Germany and why bring someone, who wants to share the love with us, unnecessary in danger? Thanks, just let the people know where you found it and they can come and get it themselves, right?

Another favour (I know I know ) would it be possible to chose a name you want to use in this threat and maybe the place you live and put it in your signature, this way I don't have to memorize numbers (hahaha) and get to know you better? Just a suggestion, what do you guys think ?

Okay going back to do the subs for today's episode, let you know when it's finished, see you all
feel the love!
Old 06-17-2011, 04:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Are there people who want to be added to the shipperlist?
If I'm not already then yes please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla_fam (View Post)
Let's just say I was a teenager in the late 80's. That was some bad perm job, that's all I'm gonna say.

Carol
Haha crimpin'! Oh I know all about it
Old 06-17-2011, 04:32 PM
New Fan

I know I look stupid but this is my first time on a forum (in addition to Jemma's). but how to talk to you one PM )))
Old 06-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

What the heck... by the time I posted a new thread was up already, so here my post from the last again, hahaha, thanks Nath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui_Arshana (View Post)
I'm from Bali, Indonesia

And vielen, vielen dank für das Video, Rics! Du bist super toll!!

Ich jetzt muss schlafen, auf wiedersehen, einen schönen Tag für alle!
Haha, your German is great, I'm really impressed how well you learned it, it's not easy if you live in Bali and haven't got much possibility to practice with others? But you def can practice it with us now Sleep well my friend

I also wanted to tell you and all others who participate in this thread with few sentences or wonderful drawing, gifs, vids, stories, fun and laughter how much I appreciate all your positive energies, so don't be just a lurker or only vid addicts (but it's okay if you are) come on out here and say something, whatever it is, I want to know how the world appears if you look out of your windows haha getting touchy tonight, I guess it's the rest-alcohol in my blood from yesterday night

I have one favour to ask though, please don't post the vid links you get anywhere else, law enforcement regarding copy rights getting tougher and tougher everyday in Germany and why bring someone, who wants to share the love with us, unnecessarily in danger? Thanks, just let the people know where you found it and they can come and get it themselves, right?

Another favour (I know I know ) would it be possible to chose a name you want to use in this threat and maybe the place you live and put it in your signature, this way I don't have to memorize numbers (hahaha) and get to know you better? Just a suggestion, what do you guys think ?

Okay going back to do the subs for today's episode, let you know when it's finished, see you all
Old 06-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthio (View Post)
hmmmm,should be unlocked now...

go to you user CP (left black button, orange text)

the options down the left, one is something like general settings, scroll down and there are some tick boxes for PMs, ensure they are enabled, and there is one box about "only allow mods to PM me" or something that i had to untick

hope it works

*i am keeping in the ignorance is bliss, in my world, emma is thinking about thelma and louise, no graffitti, no stuuuuupid ronnie*
I unchecked a 'Limit to Contacts and Mods" but still no success. Could someone e-mail me the link at lemminggrass @gmail.com ...that would be much easier at this present moment,a nd would be MUCH appreciated.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top