Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2011, 07:33 PM
New Fan

Can anyone send me the link to 195? Bitte...please...s'il vous plait?
Old 07-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hiya, how I missed talk to you gals last night!!

The title is just....... WOW!!!

The episode is sooo funny!! The different standard between Jenny and Emma in life of living! Can't complain, as they are come from different background. Jenny is a spoiled only daughter in her family, bet she has everything she wants. Emma is from a middle class (or even not too much in a middle), she has to work if she want to get something extra.

But Emma's a romantic lovely, how she describes the place is completely different than Jenny think of. Uundisturbed, campfire, sky full of stars and her, it brings the sparkling in Jenny's eyes. I see jenny is not 100% sure she likes the place, but she's melted for Emma's romantic plan of their first time; and she's willing to do anything just to make her gal happy! That's LOVE!!!

As i told my friend, they really do an amazing job to portray a couple unbelievable believable!!
Old 07-05-2011, 09:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

The title is just....... WOW!!!

The episode is sooo funny!! The different standard between Jenny and Emma in life of living! Can't complain, as they are come from different background. Jenny is a spoiled only daughter in her family, bet she has everything she wants. Emma is from a middle class (or even not too much in a middle), she has to work if she want to get something extra.

But Emma's a romantic lovely, how she describes the place is completely different than Jenny think of. Uundisturbed, campfire, sky full of stars and her, it brings the sparkling in Jenny's eyes. I see jenny is not 100% sure she likes the place, but she's melted for Emma's romantic plan of their first time; and she's willing to do anything just to make her gal happy! That's LOVE!!!

As i told my friend, they really do an amazing job to portray a couple unbelievable believable!!
Old 07-05-2011, 09:41 PM
New Fan

Can anyone send me the link to 195? I would be forever grateful.
Old 07-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui_Arshana (View Post)
Speaking of drawing, I was gonna post this until I read about those harrassment Rics and Asya got ... made me totally forgot ..

BTW, here the answer to your challenge Vio

This is actually what cross my mind when you say "DRAW SUPER EMMA!!"

Someone help me please!! Rui, you just take my breath away in a funniest way!!!
Old 07-06-2011, 12:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
What?! Lauren, I just did a home run and you have a new tread?!!! You gals are killing me!!! Ok ok, I am coming though!!!!
Old 07-06-2011, 01:13 AM
New Fan

Hi girsl!
First of all: thank U for your job and your battle for JEMMA! YOU ROCK!

I'm a fan of JEMMA since a long time too! I like reading U even this is my first post....

I ask U if it is possible to recieve the link of 194 on PM.

Thank U so much!
Old 07-06-2011, 01:16 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbonbon (View Post)

You are right!
Jenny is so in love that she is ready to do anything for her "little" Emma.
She's sweet.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:26 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelucy (View Post)
Is it only me who finds it funny that first Jenny tells Emma in a comforting way that "it happens when it happens, relax" and then *Bam!* Emma tries to arrange the exact day and place for the sexy times to happen... Aw, sweet Emma!

I think Jenny has her strategies to push, ina sweet way, Emma to do something...do you remember Emma's outing? Jenny has not allow Emma to kiss her when they where inside the school because someone could see them togher....she was joking but this situation puches Emma to desire more and more to be out and kiss Jenny everywhere...

So also in this case, Jenny is "dont' worry" to make Emma confortable because she knows that when Emma is relax she can do extraordinary things...
Old 07-06-2011, 02:46 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone (View Post)
Jenny: Oh i am so gutted, i tried to find you last night but i got lost and my mobile had no signal in the woods, so i just went and stayed at a 5 star hotel instead...we can go there if you want
Emma: oh, okay i guess.
Old 07-06-2011, 05:04 AM
New Fan

Please can anyone send me pm- episode 195?!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread