Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2011, 08:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
That would be nice.

Right gotta dash football in an hour!
I am going to try to flip between the two matches... both on at the same time WTF. I want to watch England but then again hottie mchotterson is playing for NZ so I'm torn!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
England's playing, right?
yep against japan!
SlikChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
I am going to try to flip between the two matches... both on at the same time WTF. I want to watch England but then again hottie mchotterson is playing for NZ so I'm torn!!!!

yep against japan!

LOL! Keep me updated on the game if you can. My friend Anna and I have been getting into long conversations about soccer. I think we are going to take in a USC or a Lander game
Old 07-05-2011, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qbonbon (View Post)
Saw the spoiler pic of 212, what is it about?
Not sure... here is the German spoiler, but even with a translator it didn't make much sense

Jennys Kampfansage hat gesessen! Damit sie ihn nicht bei Frank verpfeift, verspricht Ronnie, Sophie nicht erneut zum Drogenkonsum zu verleiten
Old 07-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Loyal Fan

1st things 1st. the JemmaInternational people need to calm down a bit. It was not us getting video links that cancelled the show. Unfortunately the show producers and such had a partnership with the Maxdome site where the show could be broadcast a week earlier but they never counted this in this in their ratings to see who was watching the show this way. International viewers even if we did watch the show the "legal" way our viewing wouldn't count for ratings either.

Yes the JemmaInternational people put in hard work to translate etc the episodes but so do the people who put together the episode links here, like Rics, and Asya, and Slik, and their hardwork should account for something as well.

I think your reply was spot on to them Rics, they do only want people to visit their website, and they are the ones that make this experience sour.

i moved over to this fanforum from that other L site, because they were rude, condescending, and plain old mean. Here i have been welcomed and supported and can always count on someone to leave me a lovely little present in my PM mailbox. This is why Jemma has brought so many people together from all over the world...this is what true community means and if the JemmaInternational people can't see that, than they are wasting their time preaching something that they don't even believe.

ON a seperate note:
I was wondering about 197...how much does German TV allow to be shown. I am not looking for nudity or anything because i know this is an afternoon show but i know that European TV is a little more free than US TV.
I think they will show a little making out before and then cut to them just wrapped up in the sheets after, does this seem pretty accurate?
and of course in the afterglow, Emma processing it all out loud endlessly.
cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Well, I'm leaving I'm exhausted and I'm falling asleep in front of my laptop . Enjoy episode 195 (two more to go yay! )

Bye Bye

P.S: What is Jenny holding in her hand in the spoiler pic?
jemma_liebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone (View Post)
ON a seperate note:
I was wondering about 197...how much does German TV allow to be shown. I am not looking for nudity or anything because i know this is an afternoon show but i know that European TV is a little more free than US TV.
I think they will show a little making out before and then cut to them just wrapped up in the sheets after, does this seem pretty accurate?
and of course in the afterglow, Emma processing it all out loud endlessly.
If you checked out Ann un die liebe with Jasmin in Lily.... their sex scene was pretty hot and so was Miriam/Rebecca in Verboten Liebe. Oh and not forget Carla and Hanna in that pool So they could do a lot more, but not sure if we will get it We will just have to see what they give us on Thursday and then proceed to SAT1's offices when it's not what we want
Old 07-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
If you checked out Ann un die liebe with Jasmin in Lily.... their sex scene was pretty hot and so was Miriam/Rebecca in Verboten Liebe. Oh and not forget Carla and Hanna in that pool So they could do a lot more, but not sure if we will get it We will just have to see what they give us on Thursday and then proceed to SAT1's offices when it's not what we want
And so was Franzi/Paula on GZSZ... I know what they have allowed in the past so I'm hoping for something of the like
Quote:
LOL! Keep me updated on the game if you can. My friend Anna and I have been getting into long conversations about soccer. I think we are going to take in a USC or a Lander game
But of course!!!!
Old 07-05-2011, 08:36 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
If you checked out Ann un die liebe with Jasmin in Lily.... their sex scene was pretty hot and so was Miriam/Rebecca in Verboten Liebe.
Yeah, I've seen both of these scenes and they're pretty hot. I was surprised German TV showed that much, even though they actually didn't show us much.

It was enough, though
Old 07-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Not sure... here is the German spoiler, but even with a translator it didn't make much sense

Jennys Kampfansage hat gesessen! Damit sie ihn nicht bei Frank verpfeift, verspricht Ronnie, Sophie nicht erneut zum Drogenkonsum zu verleiten
Ah, thank Kara! That's good, it proved that I really don't know much German Gotto ask my friend what is it about!
Qbonbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
And so was Franzi/Paula on GZSZ...
I didn't like that one at all They just stroked each other's backs the whole time. If I remember correctly.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:39 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemma_liebe (View Post)
Well, I'm leaving I'm exhausted and I'm falling asleep in front of my laptop . Enjoy episode 195 (two more to go yay! )

Bye Bye

Night Have a good sleep! Are you referring to the notebook? That's all I see.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemma_liebe (View Post)

Bye Bye

Night!!
Old 07-05-2011, 08:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sall (View Post)
I didn't like that one at all They just stroked each other's backs the whole time. If I remember correctly.
Compared to what is shown in the US... it was good
Old 07-05-2011, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sall (View Post)
Yeah, I've seen both of these scenes and they're pretty hot. I was surprised German TV showed that much, even though they actually didn't show us much.

It was enough, though
The Carla/Hanna was the hottest though... you could definitely tell they were not wearing ANY clothes. I think I saw an interview with the girl who played Hanna and she admitted that they were naked
Old 07-05-2011, 08:43 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Night Have a good sleep! Are you referring to the notebook? That's all I see.
No, on the other hand, but I think it's a pen, I thought it was something important
jemma_liebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread