Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
I agree the kiss made her start to think of what was there all the time. I remember that one scene when Caro wrote Murderer on the blackboard and Jenny told her to shut up... The look Emma gave Jenny was awe. I think she saw a different side of her and maybe that's what threw her when Jenny shut the alarm off and then told her she didn't want to work with her. She looked heartbroken,
Yeah awe is a good way to describe it... she was totally impressed that Jenny stood up to Caro as I get the impression no one ever did. Those two always took everything that happened between them so personally. I mean normally when someone says something ignorant or makes a mistake you simply try to explain what happened in order to change their mind and gain forgiveness but for them it spawned full out arguments and battles. Everything was so heated and sexually charged from the first moment.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks (View Post)
Right then better get posting lol Thankyou.

Although the fact i dont know whats being said has helped me as i watch the interactions and body language more than listen to the words, tis why i think there so great together without the words to back me up.
Go ahead and check your PM now... You already have access You will definitely want the transcripts for 193. It's soooooooooooooooo much better
Old 07-02-2011, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Yeah awe is a good way to describe it... she was totally impressed that Jenny stood up to Caro as I get the impression no one ever did. Those two always took everything that happened between them so personally. I mean normally when someone says something ignorant or makes a mistake you simply try to explain what happened in order to change their mind and gain forgiveness but for them it spawned full out arguments and battles. Everything was so heated and sexually charged from the first moment.
Jenny destroyed Emma's bike on the very first day... it was KISMET
Old 07-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Jenny destroyed Emma's bike on the very first day... it was KISMET
She destroyed it more than once

Haha yeah they had a "meet cute" then proceeded to go through the typical pendulum of love/hate even though there really was never any hate in my opinion just frustration and hurt
Old 07-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Go ahead and check your PM now... You already have access You will definitely want the transcripts for 193. It's soooooooooooooooo much better
LoL you we're right and i did vaguely know what was going on from the body language and such. But the translations made it ten times better thankyou.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
She destroyed it more than once

Haha yeah they had a "meet cute" then proceeded to go through the typical pendulum of love/hate even though there really was never any hate in my opinion just frustration and hurt
That's what makes a story so great! Misunderstandings...arguments... denial... love...sex
Old 07-02-2011, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
LoL you we're right and i did vaguely know what was going on from the body language and such. But the translations made it ten times better thankyou.
No problemo
Old 07-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That's what makes a story so great! Misunderstandings...arguments... denial... love...sex
A true love story needs its struggles and then of course the impending make up... sex
Old 07-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
A true love story needs its struggles and then of course the impending make up... sex
Do the Germans not refer to it as making love? I would have thought Jenny would have said making love and not have sex
Old 07-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Do the Germans not refer to it as making love? I would have thought Jenny would have said making love and not have sex
I don't know and we'll have to ask Rics, it's possible that was how it was said and the translation was just literal. It kinda made wonder too, seemed hmm clinical no that's not right maybe a little too blasé...
Old 07-02-2011, 06:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Goodnight all work tommorow so bed time. taking all the nice images of jemma from 193 to bed, and the images im sure to have of the upcoming eps lol
Old 07-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't know and we'll have to ask Rics, it's possible that was how it was said and the translation was just literal. It kinda made wonder too, seemed hmm clinical no that's not right maybe a little too blasé...
exactly!! I did hear Jenny say "sex"... maybe that's what they use for the act, while we have 50 million terms for it LOL Definitely should ask Rics tomorrow if we see her.

I am probably be on early in the morning and late tomorrow night. We are having our Cook Out from about 1 - 3. No one stays long because they don't want to be the one cleaning up I am usually the one that stays and does all the manual work What are you doing for the 4th?
Old 07-02-2011, 06:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Goodnight all work tommorow so bed time. taking all the nice images of jemma from 193 to bed, and the images im sure to have of the upcoming eps lol
Have a good night and I'm sure most are sharing those same thoughts and images with you!
Old 07-02-2011, 06:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
exactly!! I did hear Jenny say "sex"... maybe that's what they use for the act, while we have 50 million terms for it LOL Definitely should ask Rics tomorrow if we see her.

I am probably be on early in the morning and late tomorrow night. We are having our Cook Out from about 1 - 3. No one stays long because they don't want to be the one cleaning up I am usually the one that stays and does all the manual work What are you doing for the 4th?
Yeah I mean coming from her mouth it was much like the Ben convo and it made me cringe a bit

Sounds like you are a good person, I don't mind helping clean up either... it kinda bugs me when people come late and leave early but then again my family is VERY southern and we would have been beat if we ever did that growing up.

I won't be on tomorrow at all most likely but I'll be on some on Mon... tomorrow is a bit busy for me and the fam... as for the actual 4th - nothing which is fine by me.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah I mean coming from her mouth it was much like the Ben convo and it made me cringe a bit

Sounds like you are a good person, I don't mind helping clean up either... it kinda bugs me when people come late and leave early but then again my family is VERY southern and we would have been beat if we ever did that growing up.

I won't be on tomorrow at all most likely but I'll be on some on Mon... tomorrow is a bit busy for me and the fam... as for the actual 4th - nothing which is fine by me.
I'm not doing anything on the 4th either except sleeping in and waiting for someone **you** to send me some pics

It's the uncles and my younger aunts that like to skip out on the work. my older aunts and I usually do the cleaning up. My mother taught me not to be rude and always help clean up after a meal that was provided. The younger aunts are spoiled brats and never stuck around and if the do then they just watch you do the work