Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Someone posted this on LChat, figured it was interesting enough to share

Quote:
Btw, Sat1 annouced some show ending on their twitter page, a fan commented: then there is more room for HAH ;D
Sat1 replied: (((:
Fan said: I was serious. There are so many fans. en then stopping it That's not right. :l .. we're fighting.
Sat1: we noticed.
At least they are noticing the fans response to the cancellation. Still not sure if it means anything but at least it's some sort of acknowledgment.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youre (View Post)
I was, but Spoony hooked me up
That's great
Old 07-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
I fell asleep really erly last night so I was awake at 4:30 am. Got groceries, cut grass, got my car washed, bought post cards and eat lunch. It's been a busy morning. Now I have to clean house and make a ton of brownies for our family dinner tomorrow
Wow, no wonder you're tired I just went out drinking all night and have done nothing productive all day so you make me feel like a slob

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-02-2011, 09:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

At least they are noticing the fans response to the cancellation. Still not sure if it means anything but at least it's some sort of acknowledgment.
I think they definitely know they stirred up a hornets nest I wonder sometimes if they are doing this on purpose to get us all in a frenzy
Old 07-02-2011, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

It's better than nothing, that's for sure

Don't really know what to make of it, but I'll keep my expectations low anyway.

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-02-2011, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think they definitely know they stirred up a hornets nest I wonder sometimes if they are doing this on purpose to get us all in a frenzy
If that were true and they made Kasia cry just to see what the reaction would be, I would be so fkn angry

Old 07-02-2011, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
Wow, no wonder you're tired I just went out drinking all night and have done nothing productive all day so you make me feel like a slob
I headed to the beach yesterday (a 2 1/2 hour drive) and baked all day then drove all the way back home and then hit holiday traffic....so I was exhausted last night and kind of passed out early I am usually doing nothing on the weekends so I am usually the lazy bum and everyone else busy.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey! Now you know what people are here on the board
We are all a bit nuts

Old 07-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
If that were true and they made Kasia cry just to see what the reaction would be, I would be so fkn angry
Me too... It's like let's see what happens when we rip away this show I really hope the campaigns to save the show work, but I don't want to fight a battle and them return the show without Jemma. That would anger me the most
Old 07-02-2011, 09:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ok, now I'm happy I have my Emma hair gif

Master Fan

Quote:
I headed to the beach yesterday (a 2 1/2 hour drive) and baked all day then drove all the way back home and then hit holiday traffic....so I was exhausted last night and kind of passed out early I am usually doing nothing on the weekends so I am usually the lazy bum and everyone else busy.
2 1/2 hour drive?! You must have really wanted to go to the beach. I always wake up early if I go to sleep earlier than usual, but 4.30am is mighty early

Dedicated Fan

I'm watching the old episodes, the ones even before the first kiss. And I totally forgot how much of a b*tch Jenny was! Seriously, she is very mean to Emma! Sooo glad that that changed!
Old 07-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Me too... It's like let's see what happens when we rip away this show I really hope the campaigns to save the show work, but I don't want to fight a battle and them return the show without Jemma. That would anger me the most
I'm so torn, cos it seems like Jemma are gonna have to leave the show anyway cos they'll be too old but they could do something to get around that idk

Quote:
Ok, now I'm happy I have my Emma hair gif

I love that hair flip

Old 07-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Master Fan

NO ONE HURTS KASIA!!
Old 07-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jemma_liebe (View Post)
That's a helluva lot to read!
Me too, In a bit I'm going to step out, I'm sleepy and really tired
Quote:
Wow, that is a lot to read Hey
!!! Now this teaches me a very valuable lesson: DO NOT be lazy to check up on the current thread!

Quote:
Hey! Now you know what people are here on the board
But crazy is good! boring < crazy
Although at one point, I almost gave up since there was just too much for me to catch up on! Every time I'd log on, there were at least 5 more threads added