Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2011, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Sure I did Leafy bb Did you watch the eps I linked you to last night? I hope you did.
Yep first thing I did this morning
Quote:

Why did you have to tell me that?
Cause I love you

Welcome tillygirl
Old 06-16-2011, 07:19 AM
New Fan

Sall, your new picture is just to die for!!!

Thanks for the welcoming spirit!!
Old 06-16-2011, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleFuddle (View Post)
Hilarious...but also...suggestive.
I am distractred however by the fact jenny's socks pretty much come up to her thighs. Interesting that Emma chooses to "lose it" when Jenny has a ridiculously short skirt on.

Quote:
Yep first thing I did this morning
You liked it right?

Quote:
Cause I love you
AND ILU.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:21 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I am distracterd however by the fact jenny's socks pretty much come up to her thighs. Interesting that Emma chooses to "lose it" when Jenny has a ridiculoulsy short skirt on.
You know...in all honesty, I was just wondering if that was maybe rollerblade knee-pads she was wearing. But hey...with Jenny's wardrobe, you never know!
Old 06-16-2011, 07:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

GUYS seriously we need to make this Jemma thread the best forum ever. We need to spread the love to the other Jemma lovers. I love how this site welcomes other fans without the bitchiness involved and being patient to the newbies.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I am distractred however by the fact jenny's socks pretty much come up to her thighs. Interesting that Emma chooses to "lose it" when Jenny has a ridiculously short skirt on.
For easy access reasons, I guess?
Old 06-16-2011, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
You know...in all honesty, I was just wondering if that was maybe rollerblade knee-pads she was wearing. But hey...with Jenny's wardrobe, you never know!

rollerblade knee-pads!!!

Well you might be able to use those in bed if you're a bit inventive

margauxnextdoor feel free to spread the word!
Old 06-16-2011, 07:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sall (View Post)

Are you trying to kill me , sall?!! -no, this is not a complain, but a compliment-

*tries to shut off her over imaginative mind* I'm drowning in my own drool now ... ( have just realized that that is gross btw ... )

STALKING is such a strong word, I prefer EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON SOMEONE
Old 06-16-2011, 07:26 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
Oh Sweden! Jeg elsker Sväre! I don't know how to write it though I can only write some Norwegian because I used to date a Norwegian girl.

I don't know if you mean me by that nice mod but I think the mods of the Couples board aren't around just yet (due to time differences I guess) so I'll go ahead and answer your question. If you go to USER CP you'll see a menu on the left of the page which is your control panel. In that menu you should be able to see Private Messages. For me it's in the 4th menu. If you do not, it might mean that you don't have enough posts yet to be able to send private messages though I am not sure about that. I've been here way too long to know how the menu of a newbie looks like.

Btw, congrats on the 2 year anniversary!!!!
Jag älskar Sverige is the correct way, but nice try!! Yes, I meant you, no, I don't have a private message section, it might have something to do with not enough posts though. If the section doesn't appear, were should I ask about that?

Thanks for the congratulations, we have actually been together for 7 years now, feels like forever! :p
Old 06-16-2011, 07:28 AM
New Fan

Hey :)

Hey Sall in that picture you posted it says the episode is to be aired on July 15th. And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't someone say their love scene is supposed to be on the 14th?? So that would make this "the morning after" !!! Notice how pantless Emma is!!! SWOOOON
Old 06-16-2011, 07:30 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'm from Scotland.
OMG from Scotland, I love the Scottish, I have got a awesome friend from Glasgow, who is a priest any gay

Welcome, welcome, welcome to ya all
Old 06-16-2011, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Has she just come in from performing Starlight Express?

Quote:
For easy access reasons, I guess?
Jenny probably knew exactly whhat she was doing when choosing her clothes that day.
Quote:
GUYS seriously we need to make this Jemma thread the best forum ever. We need to spread the love to the other Jemma lovers. I love how this site welcomes other fans without the bitchiness involved and being patient to the newbies.
Why thank you! And yes we do keep a nice atmosphere around here. Partly due to forum rules which is based on respect between users. So no bitching is allowed anyway. And no bashing of cast members, I have lurked on L Chat and seeing Kasia being judged on her weight wasn't pleasant to read and is not tolerated on fan forum. BUt PEACE AND LOVE FOR ALL.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillygirl (View Post)
Jag älskar Sverige is the correct way, but nice try!! Yes, I meant you, no, I don't have a private message section, it might have something to do with not enough posts though. If the section doesn't appear, were should I ask about that?

Thanks for the congratulations, we have actually been together for 7 years now, feels like forever! :p
I'm sure it will appear in a few posts. I'll go ask the admin, he'll be able to answer your question. His name is Jerry and he's a sweetheart.

7 years?! awesome! I've been dating for 4,5 years but it also feels like forever! All the previous relationships weren't much of worth really.

And thanks for the Swedish lesson I'll try to remember though.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:33 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coinbank (View Post)
Hey Sall in that picture you posted it says the episode is to be aired on July 15th. And correct me if I'm wrong but didn't someone say their love scene is supposed to be on the 14th?? So that would make this "the morning after" !!! Notice how pantless Emma is!!! SWOOOON

The first pic is from "the morning after" and the second is from 14th
Old 06-16-2011, 07:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Since my 2 previous board are now dead i'm thinking of this forum site which has heavy Jemma followers. I hope i don't get banned just for linking.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread