Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 02-20-2012, 09:24 AM
  #31
Addicted Fan

 
sall's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,934
A bit crowded? Here, let me show you a pic...

Venice

And it was like this everywhere And yes, there were a lot of French people

I slept through all day yesterday but I think I will sleep the whole day again tomorrow I just can't get enough of it.

So anyway, you're home as well? Enjoying the relax?
__________________
sall is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:27 AM
  #32
Master Fan

 
karagail's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by sall (View Post)
A bit crowded? Here, let me show you a pic...

Venice

And it was like this everywhere And yes, there were a lot of French people

I slept through all day yesterday but I think I will sleep the whole day again tomorrow I just can't get enough of it.

So anyway, you're home as well? Enjoying the relax?
Wow!! that is crazy crowded! Not sure if I could have handled that


I am happy that I am home since I would have probably called in sick anyway
__________________
Kara
karagail is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:30 AM
  #33
Addicted Fan

 
sall's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,934
Trust me, I had big problems with handling so many people I was just scared I might get lost because there's no way I would find my friends again in that crowd

Are you feeling bad?
__________________
sall is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:32 AM
  #34
Master Fan

 
karagail's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by sall (View Post)
Trust me, I had big problems with handling so many people I was just scared I might get lost because there's no way I would find my friends again in that crowd

Are you feeling bad?
I would have the same fear! but if I was there I would have made sure you wouldn't get lost You are so tiny it would be impossible to spot you in a crowd

yeah but it's a normal thing so I will be better by tomorrow
__________________
Kara
karagail is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:39 AM
  #35
Addicted Fan

 
sall's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,934
Yeah my friends were probably scared too so we were holding hands most of the time Not that I would mind

Awww BB hope you'll feel better tomorrow
__________________
sall is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:39 AM
  #36
Obsessed Fan

 
annPL's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,883


Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
you are welcome
fooood

Quote:
Originally Posted by sall (View Post)
Sisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sall (View Post)
A bit crowded? Here, let me show you a pic...
Venice

I slept through all day yesterday but I think I will sleep the whole day again tomorrow I just can't get enough of it.
ok that's kinda crowded but I've seen so many people in one place before
__________________
"Oh my God, they killed Kenny! ...You bastards!"

annPL is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:41 AM
  #37
Master Fan

 
karagail's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by sall (View Post)
Yeah my friends were probably scared too so we were holding hands most of the time Not that I would mind

Awww BB hope you'll feel better tomorrow
I am sure I will be I am just glad you came back in one piece



Hi Ana
__________________
Kara
karagail is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:47 AM
  #38
Obsessed Fan

 
annPL's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 5,883
Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
Hi Ana
Karaaaa
__________________
"Oh my God, they killed Kenny! ...You bastards!"

annPL is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:47 AM
  #39
Addicted Fan

 
sall's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by annPL (View Post)

Sisa

ok that's kinda crowded but I've seen so many people in one place before
Ana

Really? Where? I swear to god that I haven't It was so nerve-racking to be there all day with no escape

And the food sucked

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
I am sure I will be I am just glad you came back in one piece
Believe me, I'm glad too

Next time we want to go to Paris But not with the bus this time
__________________
sall is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:49 AM
  #40
Master Fan

 
karagail's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by sall (View Post)
Ana

Really? Where? I swear to god that I haven't It was so nerve-racking to be there all day with no escape

And the food sucked



Believe me, I'm glad too

Next time we want to go to Paris But not with the bus this time
awwwww you should always go for a food that you know no matter what you can eat...like pizza

ETA: You could rent a van or something so that people can sleep in the back on the benches
__________________
Kara
karagail is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:55 AM
  #41
Addicted Fan

 
sall's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
awwwww you should always go for a food that you know no matter what you can eat...like pizza

ETA: You could rent a van or something so that people can sleep in the back on the benches
I had spaghetti I was in Italy, so I wanted something italian. Bad choice It was incredibly expensive and not yummy at all. When the waitress asked if it wasn't good, I told him that I'm full because I didn't want to be mean My friends ordered pizza. They said it was ok but nothing special

Next time we are using an airplane
__________________
sall is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 09:56 AM
  #42
Master Fan

 
karagail's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by sall (View Post)
I had spaghetti I was in Italy, so I wanted something italian. Bad choice It was incredibly expensive and not yummy at all. When the waitress asked if it wasn't good, I told him that I'm full because I didn't want to be mean My friends ordered pizza. They said it was ok but nothing special

Next time we are using an airplane
Italians don't make pizza and spaghetti well?
__________________
Kara
karagail is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 10:00 AM
  #43
Addicted Fan

 
sall's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,934
Not in Venice. They are well known for that as I've read just today. They make every food horribly expensive in those expensive restaurants but the food is usually just bad. I can tell, my spaghetti were hard and it looked like they didn't finish cooking it
__________________
sall is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 10:04 AM
  #44
Master Fan

 
karagail's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by sall (View Post)
Not in Venice. They are well known for that as I've read just today. They make every food horribly expensive in those expensive restaurants but the food is usually just bad. I can tell, my spaghetti were hard and it looked like they didn't finish cooking it
Well that sucks..... do they cook bad so that tourist won't be tempted to stay? They probably cook fantastic inside their own homes
__________________
Kara
karagail is offline  
Old 02-20-2012, 10:06 AM
  #45
Addicted Fan

 
sall's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,934
Maybe they just assumed the tourist were stupid and would eat everything Which may be also true

I'm not saying it's like that in the whole Italy or even Venice. Maybe we just didn't have luck to find a good restaurant.
__________________
sall is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright © 1998-2014, Fan Forum.