Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-27-2011, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

They also say that they tried to do everything for HAH to help it out.... I really don't think EVERYTHING was done
Old 06-27-2011, 03:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

This is not real right? please tell me that this is a nightmare.....I can't deal with it, I can't. I'm gonna cry. The worse news ever guys. I'm devastated. Seriously.
What can we do? god, something!. Letters, emails,banners, riots on pink leggins....please...oh jesus i can't stand.
For months Jemma has been the reason for I wake up. Maybe it's sounds weird. But they came in to mi life in a difficult moment, and they gave me hope and illusion and now i'm very very sad about this.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

i remember when they wanted to cancel Chuck after second season fans launched "Save Chuck" campaign... and now they shooting 5season (final) and they have opportunity to wrap everything up

Old 06-27-2011, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by landslide8 (View Post)
This is not real right? please tell me that this is a nightmare.....I can't deal with it, I can't. I'm gonna cry. The worse news ever guys. I'm devastated. Seriously.
What can we do? god, something!. Letters, emails,banners, riots on pink leggins....please...oh jesus i can't stand.
For months Jemma has been the reason for I wake up. Maybe it's sounds weird. But they came in to mi life in a difficult moment, and they gave me hope and illusion and now i'm very very sad about this.
It is real But they have given us some great moments (hopefully future moments) that we can hold on to for years to come.
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
They also say that they tried to do everything for HAH to help it out.... I really don't think EVERYTHING was done
Exactly, they really didn't do Sh _ _!! I think they did more for that stupid Anna Und Liebe. Of course they think a threesome is better than true young love!!
Loyal Fan

If you look on facebook how many angry commentays are written on there now. Sat1 really must be stupid. I think save HaH campain would actually be possible. I mean, I think there are many people who would support that. :/ hmm...

Ricarda ~ Köln/ Cologne
Part-Time Fan

I'm back again. Dutch went pretty well, chemistry went ok, some questions were easy, other were difficult. Went to visit my new school, hate it. It looks like a prison. You are not allowed to leave school, even when you have a free period, you have to stay. And some more stupid things.

But I'm going to take a shower now, it's very hot here (and when it's hot in the Netherlands it's muggy). Then I'll read all the posts I've missed.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Exactly, they really didn't do Sh _ _!! I think they did more for that stupid Anna Und Liebe. Of course they think a threesome is better than true young love!!
They didn't do enough. Of course not, because everyone would make more effort and would cost money and time. Who wants to put effort into something nowadays?

Ricarda ~ Köln/ Cologne
Old 06-27-2011, 03:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hand-...851213?sk=wall

Old 06-27-2011, 03:53 AM
Loyal Fan

I swear I was just about to post the link, too
Press "like" guys!!

Ricarda ~ Köln/ Cologne
Old 06-27-2011, 03:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel3248 (View Post)
I'm back again. Dutch went pretty well, chemistry went ok, some questions were easy, other were difficult. Went to visit my new school, hate it. It looks like a prison. You are not allowed to leave school, even when you have a free period, you have to stay. And some more stupid things.

But I'm going to take a shower now, it's very hot here (and when it's hot in the Netherlands it's muggy). Then I'll read all the posts I've missed.
Poor Angel.... going to be shocked when she finally reads the post
Old 06-27-2011, 04:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
It is real But they have given us some great moments (hopefully future moments) that we can hold on to for years to come.
I know.... but I'm so so so sad right now....WHHYYYY????. I just want to go to SAT1 and cry and begging for not to end the Jemma Story.

Actually, I'm thinking about write a fanfic, even my english is no too good and maybe sometimes sounds like chinese. But i don't mind! I need to express my feelings! and who knows, maybe i improve my english.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by landslide8 (View Post)
I know.... but I'm so so so sad right now....WHHYYYY????. I just want to go to SAT1 and cry and begging for not to end the Jemma Story.

Actually, I'm thinking about write a fanfic, even my english is no too good and maybe sometimes sounds like chinese. But i don't mind! I need to express my feelings! and who knows, maybe i improve my english.
Yes...the more fanfics the better Go ahead and pour your heart out in writing
Old 06-27-2011, 04:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just saw the news, and I was like WTF??????!!!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by einaudi (View Post)
I just saw the news, and I was like WTF??????!!!!!
It's a huge shock on a Monday